Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - January 2018

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - January 2018

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah congrats to the Refs and Pats! Twitter is having a field day, that’s my only point of happiness right now 😀

Yeah, the refs made some interesting calls in the first half. Even after review. Ugh!

Message 1911 of 3,480
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah congrats to the Refs and Pats! Twitter is having a field day, that’s my only point of happiness right now 😀

Yeah, the refs made some interesting calls in the first half. Even after review. Ugh!

Agreed! I’m by no means saying Titans didn’t have some serious screw-ups, but the Refs definitely helped the Pats. #rolethefootage 

Message 1912 of 3,480
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Agreed! I’m by no means saying Titans didn’t have some serious screw-ups, but the Refs definitely helped the Pats. #rolethefootage 

Totally! I was pulling for the Titans, it started off promising. Smiley Happy

Message 1913 of 3,480
fdrfan54
Frequent Contributor

Hey Sasha. Did you know that Tony Romo replaced former PATS qb Drew Bledsoe as starter QB for the Cowboys.

Newegg Card $1200| Amazon Card $1000| Walmart Card $1100| Discover IT Card $1500 Current Fico score is 672 currently Gardening for the time being. Been a member of the Garden since 11-21-17 Planning to stay until Mid-2019.
Message 1914 of 3,480
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fdrfan54 wrote:

Hey Sasha. Did you know that Tony Romo replaced former PATS qb Drew Bledsoe as starter QB for the Cowboys.

i did not know that! and pro bowl eh we'll see

Message 1915 of 3,480
Anonymous
Not applicable

gee im so glad i was STILL up at 630 despite being up till 1130 last night! everyone makes fun of me but this is why im always in bed by 1030 ugh!

thank goodness for being able to able to get an 0.89 coffee today! thanks refs! hehe! 

Message 1916 of 3,480
bluntco
Valued Contributor

UPDATE!!!
last night we saw a commercial for ancestry DNA. My OM asked if I had checked his account recently. Nope, not since the mean 1st cousin attempt.
So, I check it. He has 2 messages from 2 different ladies. He came up on their match lists FIRST as possible 1st cousins. And those ladies are not related! Possible one from dad's side , one from mom's?
Both gave their email info and both asked for him to reply! So, we did. ( I say we because he's not an email/techy kinda guy)
Maybe, just maybe now we can start to narrow this down!!
He was crying. He's also the emotional one 😂
Message 1917 of 3,480
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sunday and I have a frozen pipe, grr.  Thought I totally patched, insulated and heat traced all my old pipes in the attic but nope.  Have a space heater up there now warming it up (got down to 2 degrees last night).  Can't wait until I can afford to tear out all the old pipes this summer and replace them with fancy new ones maybe from Gucci or does Lady Gaga sell plumbing parts yet???

Woke up to a CCT increase (no alert there or MyFico of course) and curious as to what EX will do next.  Currently reporting 4% utilization aggregate but one account is reporting 21% and another account is reporting 5% so in a few days I'll be reporting 1.6% aggregate and no accounts > 5%.  Hoping to hit a new EX record this month which puts me up almost 200 FICO points in a year!  And by July I'm expecting to hit 750 on EX which is super exciting.

fico ex 01-14-18.png

Total credit is actually $22,800 because of 3X Amex CLI so I do expect that to report this month towards the end as the statement date is the 26th.

Still gardening hardcore because I really want to see what my scores look like with no new accounts, no inquiries, and an AAoA > 24 months (which happens in February).  Here's to 790s by December, firmly in the garden.  Will be almost 300 points increase in 2 years of rebuilding and responsible usage.

Message 1918 of 3,480
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

(------------------ has a deadbeat dad and he told me to my face he wasn't my dad at the age of 17 and honest I just took a DNA test and HE'S MY FATHER!! Only my first cousin knows about me (after the test).  I LOOK 10000000000% just like him. It's so sad because my dad family doesn't know about me and I can't have a relationship with them Smiley Sad

That is so sad.  Their loss.  I hope things change for the better.  I believe in miracles.

Message 1919 of 3,480
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:
Thank you so much hugs to you Smiley Happy
 It's part of humans and part of my life.

You got us, your MFing family, and we're working on/maintaining excellent credit together!

Message 1920 of 3,480
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.