Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - January 2018

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Garden Club - January 2018

Hey KayKay, great to see youSmiley Happy Hope your New Year brings lots of joySmiley Happy

Creditinspired, awesome job on your pally and best of luck on your homeSmiley Happy

Sasha, awesome job on the silver, at the end of this month ill have my first silver tooSmiley Happy Woo hoo!!

K in Boston, we all missed ya last night hope everything went well last night, your students await your returnSmiley Happy
Message 91 of 3,480
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

I just want AMEX/Marriott to make their new cards announcement already. 😔

LATE BREAKING NEWS!! MARRIOT TO GO TO CREDIT ONE!!!Smiley Wink

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 92 of 3,480
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 93 of 3,480
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Insanity, huh, Adkins?Smiley Happy I anxiously await Tcbofades reaction to 10 pages alreadySmiley Happy.

Hey Gardner76, where ever you are buddy, we miss you and hope all is goodSmiley Happy

Anusara, i sincetely hope you are ok ,anybody hear anything from her?

DV, DUIslayer, miss you guys tooSmiley Happy

Humu, Medicgrrl, we miss you girls tooSmiley Happy

Just thinking of all our MIA posters lol. I really wonder if this new format truely scared them away lol. I know it was a shock but once you realize IT cant hurt you, you become strongerSmiley Wink
Message 94 of 3,480
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Insanity, huh, Adkins?Smiley Happy I anxiously await Tcbofades reaction to 10 pages alreadySmiley Happy.

Hey Gardner76, where ever you are buddy, we miss you and hope all is goodSmiley Happy

Anusara, i sincetely hope you are ok ,anybody hear anything from her?

DV, DUIslayer, miss you guys tooSmiley Happy

Humu, Medicgrrl, we miss you girls tooSmiley Happy

Just thinking of all our MIA posters lol. I really wonder if this new format truely scared them away lol. I know it was a shock but once you realize IT cant hurt you, you become strongerSmiley Wink

We can rebuild it, we can make it stronger, better!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 95 of 3,480
digitek
Established Contributor

I'm going to try and go the distance this year, no new accounts or HP's for 12 months at least.  Can't figure out if I should still check in here for the support or just never come back for a while, the whole "out of sight, out of mind" thing... =D

Message 96 of 3,480
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy New Year, garden clubbers! I notice there is a new website format since the last time I've been here (its been a while). Good luck to everybody with your gardening goals!

Message 97 of 3,480
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

I just got a 10 point EQ bump from the Capital One reporting at 1%. I'm really curious to see how many points I might get when the Citi card reports zero. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 98 of 3,480
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a list somewhere of who uses what score. I have Citibank Chase and amex credit cards only. Not sure if they all use tu exp or eq. Thank you.
Message 99 of 3,480
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Amex primarily pulls Experian and shows us our Experian Fico 8 scores monthly.

Citibank i believe shows us Fico 8 Bankcard scores. May be mistaken but i know its bankcard .Citi likes to pull Equifax or Experian more often than not

Chase can pull from the all three, many times doubling up. I know they have internal scores. You can sign up for a free score from Chase but i believe its Vantage based off TU.
Message 100 of 3,480
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.