Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - January 2018

tag
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: Garden Club - January 2018

*yawns* The toddler never gets the memo it's ok to sleep in later. Surprisingly, there are still plenty of hot coals left in the fireplace so we're going to have to leave the flute open because we don't have a coal bucket. We'd rather not start the year out with a carbon monoxide tragedy. Weather peeps are now predicting sleet and/or snow, which I figured was coming just looking at the temperature numbers and precipitation patterns. Duh. We don't have to go anywhere so we won't be leaving the house. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 81 of 3,480
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

Morning and Happy New Year's MFer's! Went to bed early so this is 2018? OK weather is crappy here in Northern Florida...Work tomorrow for the first time in like a month...YAY!!!  Thanks to something longtimelurker said I will be worrying more about putting money in savings than worrying about CC's. That will help me delete a few from my wallet!!  Have a great start to the new year and DON'T APP or the kids will RUSH into your bedroom this morning, robbing you of valuable SLEEP!!!!

Message 82 of 3,480
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

And Capital One has started to update to the CRAs. I got an alert that Experian has gone from 68% utilization to 0% - no FICO score update yet though. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 83 of 3,480
Appleman
Valued Contributor

Calling this Day 1 in the Garden, easier to remember!

Happy New Year all!

Message 84 of 3,480
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy New Year everyone.  Been quietly gardening since September 2017.  Hope everyone has a prosperous new year.

Smiley Very Happy

Message 85 of 3,480
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Holy Disco butt monkeys, 9 pages deep Day1 Garden 2018, Smiley Happy, im wont do it, nope, no breaking 500 barriers ,lol, but maybe 10? Smiley Wink

Morning everyone. Happy New Year officially!. Now i gotta go back in time to read what you cray crays have been jamming about all night. See ya in 10 minutes or so lol"Smiley Happy
Message 86 of 3,480
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Holy Disco butt monkeys, 9 pages deep Day1 Garden 2018, Smiley Happy, im wont do it, nope, no breaking 500 barriers ,lol, but maybe 10? Smiley Wink

Morning everyone. Happy New Year officially!. Now i gotta go back in time to read what you cray crays have been jamming about all night. See ya in 10 minutes or so lol"Smiley Happy

Happy New Year AJC.

Message 87 of 3,480
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@bizarrocreditworld wrote:

Happy New Year, everybody!

My wife and I just came back from a very nice New Year's Eve celebration at one of our favorite restaurants and we celebrated was has been a fabulous year for both of us. Her practice grew, she got her PhD in social work (our cats also received honorary PhDs, leaving me the only living thing in the house without one, although I do have a Master's Degree in political science), she got her first car, I got a large raise in salary and both of our credit stories were amazing.

Since I've met goals for 2018, I'll be staying here in the garden for the year. I have no interest in any more cards and I'm on the AZEO plan. The funny thing is, the more credit I have, the less stuff I want.

Anyway, I hope everybody meets their credit goals for this year and I hope this garden gets better every day.

I have a funny feeling you'll be our next LOTRSmiley Wink. Youll come back regaling us with stories of 850's all aroundSmiley Wink. HNY buddySmiley Happy

Message 88 of 3,480
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@iheartwings wrote:
Woohoooooo!

Yay, 2018!

Garden long (as you need/want to), garden strong!

Happy new year WingsSmiley Happy im on mobile so when i quote  i have to jump out of mobile to desktop  so the letter size shrinks. When i read yours fast i thought you said GARDEN THONGSSmiley Happy Now theres an ideaSmiley Wink

Message 89 of 3,480
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@simplynoir wrote:

I just want AMEX/Marriott to make their new cards announcement already. 😔

LATE BREAKING NEWS!! MARRIOT TO GO TO CREDIT ONE!!!Smiley Wink

Message 90 of 3,480
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.