Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - July 2015

tag
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - July 2015

Ah okay I get it now. Not really a member of too many forums (actually any forums outside of this one) so I'm out of the loop lol. Thanks RBFool and kdm31091!

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 301 of 1,480
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kdm31091 wrote:

@RBFool wrote:

@OmarGB9 wrote:
So I keep seeing people use the acronym DW and DH. I didn't see that one anywhere in the common abbreviations thread...

Anyone want to fill me in as to what they represent? Smiley Tongue

I belive it's Dear Husband and Dear Wife... Not sure why "SO" isn't used for Significant Other (I think I figured this one out... spelt "significant" wrong the first time)... or why they want to save the micros seconds from "hubby" or "wifey" or the like.

It's not unique to this forum. It's across forums all over the Internet. I'm a member on a Disney fan forum (ok, I'm a geek!) and the acronyms are dubbed as Disney Wife and Disney Hubby.

Regardless, the meaning is the same. Why people don't type hubby or wife or whatever has always baffled me but it's definitely not just this site.

Well... sometimes the "D" isn't such a polite word as "Dear" or "Disney". LOL. Go a little closer to hellfire.

Message 302 of 1,480
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kdm, your a Disney geek too? I think we just became best friends!
Message 303 of 1,480
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Kdm, your a Disney geek too? I think we just became best friends!

tj I'm assuming then you'll be hitting Disneyland while out here? Have you been? I'm assuming Disneyworld is your usual. 

Message 304 of 1,480
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I've been to Disney more than I care to admit, I can't get enough! Not sure about Disneyland right now..hubby wants to hit up LA and SF. I don't see how we would be able to do all that in 7 days. I heard its just as amazing even though WDW is much bigger. Can't wait until they are done with Avatarland.
Message 305 of 1,480
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I've never been to Disneyland (or World)... Smiley Sad

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 306 of 1,480
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its expensive if your not FL resident. My brother flew here with two kids and spent 8,000 dollars for a week.
Message 307 of 1,480
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everyone I believe it is time for Lysol to clean in the garden. Last September I came to myfico lost and distraught. I had no credit cards, car, loan debt, collections, chargeoffs, judgements, etc. I was tired of being laughed at on the phone or in person when being denied credit. I was tired of being denied secured credit cards. I was ashamed of having to move in with my girlfriend in October of this year knowing I'd be laughed at during the application process. I was even ashamed when Lexington Law pulled my report.

However, these past 10 months here at fico have changed my life. Judgements removed and paid, collections removed and paid, loans current, and to top it off today I have the follwoing:

Capital One Quicksilver      $2,000

Capital One Venture            $7,500

Barclay's Reward Card       $2,500

Amazon Visa                      $10,000

CAFCU                                 $5,000

CAFCU Car Loan for 2013 Chevy Malibu- 16,300 with APR 3.14

Just was offered a lease by landlord to move in with girlfriend this October for $1,500 per month 2 bed room apartment. Landlord approved immediately and even shock my hand.

Credit Scores when I first signed up here were

Transunion - 505

Equifax-        512

Experian-      515

Current Credit Scores are

Transunion-   698

Equifax-         688

Experian-       662

Never would of dreamed of making this type of progress. I went from being so ashamed of my credit that I cringed when thinking of it and even considered bankruptcy, to being proud of having a report pulled. I am not close to where I want to be but I can finally be free of the shame.

I don't know how long I'll be here just yet but my first goal will be December 31st 2015.

Message 308 of 1,480
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello everyone I believe it is time for Lysol to clean in the garden. Last September I came to myfico lost and distraught. I had no credit cards, car, loan debt, collections, chargeoffs, judgements, etc. I was tired of being laughed at on the phone or in person when being denied credit. I was tired of being denied secured credit cards. I was ashamed of having to move in with my girlfriend in October of this year knowing I'd be laughed at during the application process. I was even ashamed when Lexington Law pulled my report.

However, these past 10 months here at fico have changed my life. Judgements removed and paid, collections removed and paid, loans current, and to top it off today I have the follwoing:

Capital One Quicksilver      $2,000

Capital One Venture            $7,500

Barclay's Reward Card       $2,500

Amazon Visa                      $10,000

CAFCU                                 $5,000

CAFCU Car Loan for 2013 Chevy Malibu- 16,300 with APR 3.14

Just was offered a lease by landlord to move in with girlfriend this October for $1,500 per month 2 bed room apartment. Landlord approved immediately and even shock my hand.

Credit Scores when I first signed up here were

Transunion - 505

Equifax-        512

Experian-      515

Current Credit Scores are

Transunion-   698

Equifax-         688

Experian-       662

Never would of dreamed of making this type of progress. I went from being so ashamed of my credit that I cringed when thinking of it and even considered bankruptcy, to being proud of having a report pulled. I am not close to where I want to be but I can finally be free of the shame.

I don't know how long I'll be here just yet but my first goal will be December 31st 2015.

Amazing and wonderful!!! Kudos to you!

In my wallet: Venture 15k; Barclay Ring 12.5k; Discover 10k; PenFed Promise 10k; CareCredit 7.7k; Amazon Store Card 5k. QS 5k; BA Travel Rewards 3.5k; BA Travel Rewards 3.5k; BA Platinum Visa 2k; Barclay Apple Rewards 2k. Total Credit: 76,200. 7/2-FICO: EQ - 788; TU - 779; EX - 690; Utilization: 12%; GOAL: 780 across the board then 800 across the board. Inquiries: EQ: 5 TU: 7; EX 3; Chapter 13 seven years May, 2015. Reset my garden date to 7/7. Gardening until further notice.

Message 309 of 1,480
Callandra
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Its expensive if your not FL resident. My brother flew here with two kids and spent 8,000 dollars for a week.

I am a FL resident and I think it's too expensive!! 

Quicksilver $10,000 | Better Balance Rewards $2000 | Sallie Mae $3500 | Freedom $3500

Last HP: 9/27/2015
Message 310 of 1,480
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.