Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - July 2015

tag
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Garden Club - July 2015

@Bearclaw wrote:
Stopped in to say hey. Added the garden club sig. Almost at 2 years.

Huge congrats on that will power! Great job! I commit to gardening today. lol that's as much as I can guarantee right now. (Hey, at least I know me!) Smiley Very Happy Well, definitely this week... hoping for a month soon!

Message 321 of 1,480
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@OmarGB9 wrote:
I've never been to Disneyland (or World)... Smiley Sad

No sad face.. Me neither.. So that makes two of usSmiley Tongue...

I was at both! Disneyland when I was 4 and Disney World in 1972 when it first opened. Had to wait out Hurricane Agnes for 3 days. 

....so there! Smiley Tongue

Message 322 of 1,480
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bearclaw wrote:
Stopped in to say hey. Added the garden club sig. Almost at 2 years.

That's fantastic!!! Congrats!

Message 323 of 1,480
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@OmarGB9 wrote:
I've never been to Disneyland (or World)... Smiley Sad

No sad face.. Me neither.. So that makes two of usSmiley Tongue...

I was at both! Disneyland when I was 4 and Disney World in 1972 when it first opened. Had to wait out Hurricane Agnes for 3 days. 

....so there! Smiley Tongue

Maybe with the miles I rack up on my new venture I can go visit at least one (or even both)! Smiley Wink

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 324 of 1,480
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm still here.  No apps yet.  Omar, get your butt to Disney  something!  Smiley Wink  If you decide on World, we have Universal right down the road.  

Message 325 of 1,480
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

It's only a matter of time before you app Sandi! Smiley Tongue

Yes I'm thinking vacation next summer. Gotta save up. My plan is to charge everything to my venture, get my spend bonus, PIF, then continue to use it and pay it as I go along until next summer; hopefully I'll have some decent miles by then and I can pay for my trip in full with them. Smiley Happy

Penfed Gold Visa Card

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 326 of 1,480
Anonymous
Not applicable

As I'm typing this (and grinding teeth!lol) I'm thinking of CSP cards floating all around me! Smiley Wink  That's keeping me from doing anything.  Really not much left I want.  Sure hope nothing new comes along!  Yes, your miles add up very quickly with Venture.  You'll love it!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 327 of 1,480
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Is the CSP really all that? Seems kinda expensive to have. At least for me. Lol

I know, I can't wait! Smiley Very Happy I'm crossing my fingers and hoping I get one of those beta test metal cards!

Penfed Gold Visa Card

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 328 of 1,480
kjel
Established Contributor

Checking in for July and also updated my scores....TU gave me a fat 10 points!

Also saw the mega thread about combining CapOne CLs and saw it was an option in my accounts today so I scheduled a payment to bring 2 cards to $0 so I can transfer to my largest CL with the best terms. This solves a dilemma that I've been mulling over, what to do with these 3 cards now that I have prime cards with better rates and perks but CapOne's are my longest held accounts.

Having a little work done on the house this week, finally having the bedrooms and bathrooms painted as well as having the deck stained. Finished up the back yard which looks really nice and bought me a charcoal grill which we've been enjoying on the non-rainy weekends. 

Got a hard earned B in my Managerial Finance class which I am pleased about. Contemporary Marketing class starts on Thursday which should be a bit more my style.

Closing in on 5 months in the garden!

Current Score: TU: 674 | EQ: 722 | EX: 717 | Last Inq. 2/16/15...Locked Up in The Garden
NFCU Cash Rewards $14K | Chase Sapphire Preferred $5K | Amex Blue Cash Preferred $6K | Cap1 Quicksilver One Visa $9K

Message 329 of 1,480
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

I think a lot of people left the garden today to go and visit CO!

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 330 of 1,480
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.