Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - July 2015

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - July 2015

Our circulars come on Wednesday, so meal planning and shopping lists are done on Thursdays. Smiley Happy

For yesterday's topic, I never paid attention to a prospective partner's finances and paid for it... Twice; though only one divorce. But, beyond saving for a rainy day, I wasn't very educated about credit either.

I can't see returning to the dating scene any time soon.(happily married to my best friend this time... and we've educated ourselves about long term planning together), but I can't imagine not seeing the signs of a bad planner again or ignoring it if I did.
Message 811 of 1,480
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@thomasjm99 wrote:

Happy Saturday morning!!!

Is anyone else itemizing their statements, paying bills and making shopping lists?!

LOL, no.

Signature needs updating
Message 812 of 1,480
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@thomasjm99 wrote:

Is anyone else itemizing their statements, paying bills and making shopping lists?!

LOL, no.

Heck no lol I just managed to take a shower and do the dishes. Thats all for my list of accomplishments today Smiley Tongue Now time for a Looney Tunes marathon! #dontjudgeme

Message 813 of 1,480
CarbonCard
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@thomasjm99 wrote:

LOL, no.

Heck no lol I just managed to take a shower and do the dishes. Thats all for my list of accomplishments today Smiley Tongue Now time for a Looney Tunes marathon! #dontjudgeme

Totally judging you right now... Smiley Tongue

But man, you inspired me to do a Tom and Jerry marathon.. hahaha. Maybe after I'm done with work haha.

Starting Score: (1/15)TU: 690 EX: 690 EQ: 711
Current Score: (10/18) TU-8: 813 EX-8: 808 EQ: 797
Goal Score: (7/20) 800+ for all three bureaus

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 814 of 1,480
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dragon Ball Z is next later tonight Smiley Very Happy
Message 815 of 1,480
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had enough of the Amex drama today..back to my garden zen. Exciting day of laundry ahead. My dogs back and she learned a new trick. She keeps giving me her paw and trying to shake. She keeps doing it to get treats and it's super annoying.
Message 816 of 1,480
thomasjm99
Regular Contributor

@CarbonCard wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@thomasjm99 wrote:

LOL, no.

Totally judging you right now... Smiley Tongue

But man, you inspired me to do a Tom and Jerry marathon.. hahaha. Maybe after I'm done with work haha.

Roadrunner and Wile Coyote always been my favs!

Message 817 of 1,480
CarbonCard
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Dragon Ball Z is next later tonight Smiley Very Happy

Now we're talking! But you should start from Dragon Ball, and end with GT haha

Starting Score: (1/15)TU: 690 EX: 690 EQ: 711
Current Score: (10/18) TU-8: 813 EX-8: 808 EQ: 797
Goal Score: (7/20) 800+ for all three bureaus

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 818 of 1,480
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wouldnt really matter. I've seen them all before lol
Message 819 of 1,480
Callandra
Valued Contributor

YES YES YES!! I got my acceptance letter to USF for winter 2016!!! That was really fast! I only applied two weeks ago but they got my transcripts right away and that was that! (They even sent me all the courses I've taken with the grades I received...I forgot some the classes I took Smiley LOL).

I AM SO HAPPY and RELIEVED! I will be getting out of this job! I will not have to spend my life hassling people for their card numbers! 

The only snag is they want my immunization records (...). Will have to see if my parents have any although after some internet searching, it looks like if worst comes to worst, I just have to get some of the shots again (boooooo). But I am so happy right now! I just want to quit on Monday but that'd be pretty premature. 

Hope everyone else is having a good Saturday! Smiley Happy

Quicksilver $10,000 | Better Balance Rewards $2000 | Sallie Mae $3500 | Freedom $3500

Last HP: 9/27/2015
Message 820 of 1,480
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.