Did you mean: 

Garden Club - July 2015

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - July 2015

@sparklerd34 wrote:

Hey anyone start the August thread?

Happy August the 1st to everyone.  August thread will be started today.

Message 1471 of 1,480
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Morning all. Smiley Happy

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 1472 of 1,480
CarbonCard
Established Contributor

Good morning people and happy August 1st! Enjoy the weekend! Smiley Very Happy
Starting Score: (1/15)TU: 690 EX: 690 EQ: 711
Current Score: (10/18) TU-8: 813 EX-8: 808 EQ: 797
Goal Score: (7/20) 800+ for all three bureaus

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1473 of 1,480
CarbonCard
Established Contributor

Man, great job dealing with them HF! I'll definitely have the dealing power once I get my scores back and up get a fulltime job! Congrats! Lol

As far as the social topic, I think me and my future SO will have to talk before ANY financial decisions.
Starting Score: (1/15)TU: 690 EX: 690 EQ: 711
Current Score: (10/18) TU-8: 813 EX-8: 808 EQ: 797
Goal Score: (7/20) 800+ for all three bureaus

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1474 of 1,480
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Clix Smiley Happy I absolutely love how this car handles the road and I usually dont notice stuff like that. When she used bluetooth to sync my phone with the car Im like what is this?! Then I started messing around with the touchscreen monitor and Im like oh....this is pretty cool lol Hit another button and the car said Hello O.o Have to get used to all this
Message 1475 of 1,480
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice going on the negotiations HF. I can't wait to get some bluetooth action in a year or so!

Message 1476 of 1,480
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is all new to me PDX. I feel like a very old 33 right now. Smiley Very Happy But I'll get the hang of things within a week or so.
Message 1477 of 1,480
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I crashed pretty early last night so Im up at this ungodly hour of 3:25am Smiley Very Happy But heres how things went. Keep in mind I stated $1000 or less drive off and payments under $200 were mandatory before I even walked in the door. What I wanted initially was the base model i SV but they only had the sport model in my color which was about 2k more.

1st Offer: $1000 drive off w/ $253 monthly - I dont think so ma'am. Rep walks to the mysterious higher ups or to the restroom for all I know.
2nd Offer: $2000 drive off w/ $176 monthly - I'm like your going forwards with the monthly but backwards on the drive off lol Try again. She's off to the restroom.
3rd Offer: "We really cant meet your terms on this model bc of the cost difference. Since all you want is the color I can have an i SV in this color brought in tomorrow for you, itll cost $200." Now I knew this was bs bc its late, end of the month, Im here now and I know they want me to drive off in something tonight. So Im like sure lets do that! Her face was priceless lol She's off to the restroom again.
4th Offer: "You know what we dont have to get another car you can have the sport model (uh yea I know) and we can do $180 a month with $1000 drive off at $18,909 adjusted cap cost."
MY Final Offer: I said you know I appreciate all your effort but I've been researching for a few weeks now and while the Mazda 3 is quite popular in general this particular car/VIN # hasnt moved here in all that time. So I propose you manuever the numbers around however you need to so that I can get out of here with $1000 drive off, $165 a month PLUS all regular maintenance by Mazda service included. You finally get this car off the lot, I get the car I want, everyones happy. Or I can go home and take my business to Fremont Mazda in the morning. *insert lovely smile here* Glares at me and stalks back to the bathroom Smiley Very Happy
Dealer Final Offer: "Ok you win. $1000 drive off, $165 a month including all regular maintenance for the lease term, 2.4% APR plus your first two payments are covered by Mazda with a current promo. Now can we please do business?!" YES and we could have concluded it two hours ago had you cut the sh______itake mushrooms 😂

Sorry for the long post folks but this was quite an amusing experience. Honestly I probably could have stretched it a little further for my benefit but all things considered Im quite pleased. And even though I didnt need all the extras and fancy stuff the sport offers she was totally right that they are some pretty awesome features! Plan to sit in the car later today and play around with the buttons and knobs Smiley Tongue Thats how I learn

Dang! Good work girlfriend! That totally reminds me of that commerical about credit scores! You probably could have talked them in to giving you gift cards for free gas and taken their office plant! I need to take you car shopping with me (if I ever decided to buy one from a dealership). How many HPs did you take from the dealership?

Message 1478 of 1,480
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Annipoo! It was two HP's total. One from the dealer and one from Chase. Both on TU :/ Didnt really care for that since TU still had me at 13% util and I was convinced they would pull EX but anything above 680 would have qualified me so not a big deal.
Message 1479 of 1,480
Anonymous
Not applicable

btw no one asked for paystubs or any type of income verification, I had it with me anyway. Its crazy to me how businesses will take your word when it comes to things like this. If a car is leaving my lot Id at least want to make sure the person can manage paying for it. But maybe its just me.
Message 1480 of 1,480
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.