Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - July 2015

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - July 2015

I'm here!! July is my favorite month! No new apps since the IHG for me, so proud of myself. Working on my spend. Started a mad money account besides the usual savings account for us. 50 bucks is 50 bucks! Lol.

My scores are all between 723-751..have been letting balances report and carrying a few because of emergencies but nothing major. Hopefully things will be back to normal at the end of the July.
Message 31 of 1,480
Anonymous
Not applicable

I put myself in the garden last month....the day before my vehicle was rear-ended which resulted in frame damage and body damage....so then had to replace the vehicle.

This time I am staying put!!!!!

Message 32 of 1,480
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello July garden peeps! I have been looking forward to today: 1. It's payday. 2. I got to pre-order Harper Lee's sequel to To Kill a Mockinbird, and used my Discover for 10% back on Amazon. I sure will miss that 10% back on dining, though. I used the crap out of that as soon as my double cash promo kicked in!!

Message 33 of 1,480
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Good Morning everyone!!!!! 

I refuse to believe today will be just another day in my life.
All that I am.
All that I will become will be written through my thoughts and my actions.
I've conditioned my mind. Trained my body. Sacrificed my soul. There will be obstacles.
Doubters.
Mistakes. But nothing comes to those who wait.
Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up.

Message 34 of 1,480
Anonymous
Not applicable

Checking in for July. I am determined to stay. Even though last time wasn't really my fault,but oh well, I got an AMEX (AU) out of it. So can't complain. Any how while "gardening" most of my tradelines got increases, except for Cap1. Also, when AMEX comes I plan to close Credit One. Crossing my fingers!

Message 35 of 1,480
happypill
Valued Contributor

I can get my gold spade on July 14th.  I'm planning to keep it until July 17th when all my inquiries are over 6 months and some will be dropping off after two years...at which time I'll be having a little app spree.  It's so close now I can almost taste it.

Message 36 of 1,480
Kidcat
Established Contributor

Happy Wednesday

I have made it to my bronze spade...now just to keep it up for the next two months and my silver spade.

Last app 09/21/2021. Gardening Goal Oct 2023
Message 37 of 1,480
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will be a bronze spade on the 14th. Was happy with my spree after 3 years of not applying for anything. I will chill for the next 2 Smiley Happy

Message 38 of 1,480
PrimeRate
Frequent Contributor

Happy July! I'm now 7 Months strong! I guess there's no real reason to count as there's nothing to apply for! Smiley Very Happy

Good luck to everyone here. Keep your mind balanced and focus on your goals! CHEERS!

☮ & ❤
Message 39 of 1,480
ACsteel
Frequent Contributor

Just made ruby! Emerald here I come Robot Happy

Message 40 of 1,480
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.