Did you mean: 

Garden Club - July 2016

tag
driftless
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - July 2016

@tcbofade wrote:

Howdy, howdy boys and girls.

Today was I better than I expected.  Got a long overdue promotion and raise today. 

I SHOULD be walking on sunshine, but somehow, the "long overdue" part of that sentence is sucking the wind out of my sails so to speak. 

Oh well, I might be a bit spoiled.  The recognition and the dollars are appreciated!  Smiley Happy

Congratulations!
CSR | Amex Platinum | EDP | QS (2)
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 551 of 713
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tcbofade wrote:

Howdy, howdy boys and girls.

Today was I better than I expected.  Got a long overdue promotion and raise today. 

I SHOULD be walking on sunshine, but somehow, the "long overdue" part of that sentence is sucking the wind out of my sails so to speak. 

Oh well, I might be a bit spoiled.  The recognition and the dollars are appreciated!  Smiley Happy

Awesome! Congratulations to you!

Message 552 of 713
dragontears
Senior Contributor

My youngest account is now officially over 2 months old. I am patiently waiting for it to age and my EX score to go back above 800 (still have a few months to go if experiences in the past repeat themselves).

Message 553 of 713
Loques
Regular Contributor

Well, here we go again! Lol! Left the garden for some furniture with no interest for 36 months! I'm happy with where my portfolio is now, so hopefully I will stay in the garden for the foreseeable future!

Current Score (11/2020): EQ: 753 | TU: 731 | EX: 749---Starting Score (3/2010): EQ: 522 | TU: 525 | EX: 520---Goal: All 3 FICO 800+
--------------------
Message 554 of 713
driftless
Valued Contributor

@dragontears wrote:

My youngest account is now officially over 2 months old. I am patiently waiting for it to age and my EX score to go back above 800 (still have a few months to go if experiences in the past repeat themselves).

Do they go back up at the 6 month?
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 555 of 713
dragontears
Senior Contributor

@driftless wrote:

@dragontears wrote:

Do they go back up at the 6 month?

yeah with my profile it takes about 6 months for my scores to recover to pre-app numbers whenever I add a new account but normally doesn't all happen at once, so like a 2 points this month, 3 next month type of thing, very slow process (about as exciting as watching paint dry lol).

Message 556 of 713
Anonymous
Not applicable

17 point increase in TU score today. It's days like this that makes it easy to stay in the garden.

Message 557 of 713
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

17 point increase in TU score today. It's days like this that makes it easy to stay in the garden.

Congrats on the score increase!  I am waiting patiently for my Walmart card to show up since they started reporting as soon as the card was approved. 

Also waiting for a paid collection to fall off.....it should be gone before the end of July. 

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 558 of 713
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally finished packing for my trip. The only things left are items I need to use in the morning. I'm really excited, 10 days in Peru!

My EX is still holding 693, I think I might have found out what happened. I don't think I hit the 700's until I pay down my two BT's. They are 0% so I'm letting them ride, utilization be darned, lol.

Hope you all have a great 10 days, be good, garden strong!
Message 559 of 713
driftless
Valued Contributor

Enjoy your trip!
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 560 of 713
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.