Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - July 2016

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - July 2016

Good afternoon all! Just showed up to grab my Silver Spade. Scores have leved out. I ended up loosing my job for a few months there, so its been tough but I managed to get back to work without any credit card dept. Sitting at 3% now. Working hard to get up to the 750s. Still at 700 now, but watching those inquieries fall off one by one. 10 left to go. Smiley Happy

Message 671 of 713
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

@tcbofade wrote:

@newmomnewme wrote:

@tcbofade wrote:

Howdy, howdy boys and girls.

I'm still here, and still no real urge to apply for anything.

For those keeping track, July will once again be an "in the black" month for me!  That'd be 5 out of 7 for 2016.  Woot!

I don't have a final number yet, but will have more than $800 left over this month.  Half into savings, half off of debt.  Smiley Happy

I want to be just like you when I grow up! I was invited to go to Atlantic City this weekend for the beach and gambling (no money in the budget). 

If I go, I will spend money I should be using the pay down bills....if I stay home, its the pool instead. Decisions, decisions....le sigh.

Be careful what you wish for...  Smiley Tongue

Stay home and enjoy the pool.

According to my excel sheet, DW still has two CC accounts that would report maxed out...  one of which will go away next month anyway because it is JUST over the 90% mark.  The other one needs about $650 to get under the 89% mark.  I think that I will send them more than four hundred dollars next week, and hopefully, actually unmax it somewhere in August.  Smiley Happy

Ok, I have a four year old son....so we would rather go to the beach and I won't be able to gamble if my son and I go at it alone, so it will just cost me gas money and taxes for the room (comped). I am very happy about my recent PSECU Visa approval...I plan to make full use of the BT 

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 672 of 713
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Good afternoon all! Just showed up to grab my Silver Spade. Scores have leved out. I ended up loosing my job for a few months there, so its been tough but I managed to get back to work without any credit card dept. Sitting at 3% now. Working hard to get up to the 750s. Still at 700 now, but watching those inquieries fall off one by one. 10 left to go. Smiley Happy

Sorry you lost your job. Happy you found a new one! 

Message 673 of 713
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

Been gardening for a few months but forgot to post so here it is Smiley Happy

Message 674 of 713
sparklerd34
Established Contributor

Good Morning Garden Club i havent been around since May wow time flies.  Between work and my kids in school ive been very busy.  I am still gardening which i will be for some time.  Nothing much other than my credit profile has started to improve since my start to rebuilding in 2014. Nothing new hope everyone is well!  Have a good day.

Message 675 of 713
driftless
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I am sorry that it has been tough for you but great job weathering the storm!
CSR | Amex Platinum | EDP | QS (2)
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 676 of 713
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey guys, been a while.  I was locked out of my other forums account - McLaren - and have been unable to regain access, despite emailing about the forums only account password reset.  So I've just made a new account.

Entered the Garden back in 8/19/2015, and have been here ever since.  Probably going to be applying for some cards soon, but during this time my INQs have decreased to 0.

Can't access the html signature on this account, but I guess I've got a Palladium Spade.

Message 677 of 713
greent
Frequent Contributor

5 more days and I'll get bronze spade! Yei. I can garden. I can do this. Need for 17 inquiries to fall off my report.

Message 678 of 713
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey guys, been a while.  I was locked out of my other forums account - McLaren - and have been unable to regain access, despite emailing about the forums only account password reset.  So I've just made a new account.

Entered the Garden back in 8/19/2015, and have been here ever since.  Probably going to be applying for some cards soon, but during this time my INQs have decreased to 0.

Can't access the html signature on this account, but I guess I've got a Palladium Spade.

I added a spade for you.   As for your original account, we've shut down access to that, since you have this login now.   I'm sorry you weren't able to recover your access on the original account.  

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 679 of 713
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello out there.

I am in the garden until these new accounts mature enough to get my last card for a while CSP.

Once i have that card in hand i will just let everything play out as it should.

rebuilding to high fico.

goals

get CSP by beginning of next year Jan Feb sometime

After getting card Garden till baddies fall off as well as inquiries (2 years) from now.

have a great day and enjoy what the Lord has givin Smiley Happy

Message 680 of 713
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.