Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - July 2017

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - July 2017

I'm a month and a half today from my most recent app... everytime a leaf starts to grow, it gets stomped out by another application Smiley Very Happy

Message 61 of 563
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

694 days...easy peasy 😉

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 62 of 563
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy July everyone! I hope all in the garden are doing well. 
I fell off the wagon in June and applied for the last card I have wanted so I am back to the beiginning but here to stay now. As I can not fathom needing anymore cards.
I hope everyone is having a great summer! And happy Grdening to everyone!

Message 63 of 563
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Ewe wee.

Don't know about Emerald, but that ruby red sure does look like a rough stretch to get to that point but suppose if a member can clock through a whole year then it's likely just what, another 90 days to sport that jewel?

Ruby DOES look sharp, doesn't it?  Currently at Palladium, Ruby is my goal!  I'll hit Platinum in September, then Ruby right at the end of 2017.

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 64 of 563
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Good morning boys and girls.

It's Monday, and I have the day OFF!  Woot!

Ran all six Fico 08 scores this morning... (three for me, three for DW).  Paid off State tax lien still showing on all six.  Scores in the low to mid 600s. Nothing maxed out for DW.  Really disappointed that the derog is still showing.

On the other hand, that DOES make it easier to stay here safely in the garden. 

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 65 of 563
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Was approved today for a nice SP CLI and will have to post that up in approvals later but......

also got my letters from Citicards where i tapped the luv button a few weeks too soon.

If that comes through as expected for both Citicards, there is absolutely no way no how i am coming out of this garden.

In fact it might do well to just camp out the rest of this year entirely, which would be something very new.

Message 66 of 563
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Good going on setting up your plan that way.

Also it's a common practice it seems to get spammed through the usps mail by every loan agency in existence when holding bank's credit/loan accounts or even a good history with them.

Everyone and their affiliates want to sweeten and package up a deal for you.

Thanks!

Yeah, I have over $6k in CC balances and have a paid off Prosper loan from 2015, so they think I'm a super prime candidate for a personal loan. What they can't see is that it's all monthly PIF usage or 0% intro or BTs, so I'm not too interested in taking out a 10%+ personal loan to pay them off early. The soonest a 0% ends is Barclays Cashforward 1 yr. intro, which expires in Sept. I'm going to use the Penfed HELOC to pay it off.

Message 67 of 563
Anonymous
Not applicable

checking in monthly

Message 68 of 563
Maxi11510
Contributor

UB,

Thank you so much! Everyone have a Happy and safe holiday🎊

Message 69 of 563
Maxi11510
Contributor

Justagirl73, 

You are correct I'm just starting my gardening on July 1 so no I have an not earned  the Emerald the as of yet, however it is my goal. I want some of the inquiries to drop off And the credit cards that I have gotten in the last several months to grow so I guess i would be seeding and updating as I go along. Thank you for the clarification this is my first time. And have a happy and safe Fourth of July

@Anonymous wrote:

@Justagirl73 wrote:

Hi Maxi.....I think you may be confused on your emerald. Have you been approved or taken any HP in the last 18 months? If the answer is yes, you don't get the emerald yet. The emerald is for posters who have already accomplished no new accounts or hp in the last 18 months. 

+1

Just saw Maxi's CSP approval thread from June. Should be a seedling. Smiley Happy

Thank you for the clarification this is my first time. And have a happy and safe Fourth of July

Message 70 of 563
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.