Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - June 2015

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - June 2015

Stupid me let my cards all report small balances before PIF before due dates in May and my scores took a dip: EQ:790 TU:801 and EX:786. My cards all reported $0 this month except my HD card that has my riding mower purchase, and proud to say today my TU jumped up. As of today my scores are all showing upward movement. Motivation to not jump over the garden fence. I'm not sure why TU is so much higher than the other two but since I started following my scores it's been that way.

Message 631 of 1,062
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@-NewGuy- wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I feel so dense today, it took a bit to figure out how to add my seedling. 

I'll be getting my bronze spade in a week! 

:-( 

No sad faces, the bronze spade is always the hardest in my opinion.

Agree.   See my signature for details

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 632 of 1,062
sparklerd34
Established Contributor

@BUN wrote:

Good morning GC!!!Smiley Happy REALITY CHECK: In May of 2014 My Equifax was 639. It has gone up 61 points in one year!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smiley Very Happy

Thats awesome!

Message 633 of 1,062
sparklerd34
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Good morning all! I'm finally checking myself into the garden. I've been waiting for my AU card to come in the mail and now that I've activated it, time to garden for the next six months. I'm only beginning my credit journey with two cards from Cap 1, one secured and one QS1, and an AMEX AU. This morning, I woke up to my QS1 reporting to EQ and bumped my score up 38 points. (: Nice morning surprise. But anyways, looking forward to when my cards report to the other two this month. 

Will be lurking around and giving out as many kudos I can to all the hard working people building their credit. Y'all serve as inspiration for me. Also, go Warriors! 

Welcome to the party!

Message 634 of 1,062
sparklerd34
Established Contributor

@tiger_uppercut wrote:

Experian reported my $200 CLI on my Overstock card...and dinged me 2 points. Well F you too, Experian. Smiley Happy

On a positive note, I finally got all the lates on my Navient student loans removed. It took 3 months of faxing, emailing with my customer advocate, checking the CRAs, emailing them back, etc. etc. but in the end it was worth it. One step closer to clean reports, and I can honestly say I slayed the student loan lates beast and lived to tell the tale!

Congratulations!!  You gotta love experian....

Message 635 of 1,062
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can honestly say I have no desire to apply for any additional cards or apply for any CLIs today. This is an awesome feeling! I am looking sooo forward to July 2016 to see where my CR scores have taken me. I decided not to apply for anymore increases for at least six months because I am finding hard to understand which ones are going to HP and which will SP. Macy's and Bloomingdales were HPs. I wasn't very happy to see that. So, I guess that starts my garden date over...blah!
Message 636 of 1,062
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sparklerd34 wrote:

@tiger_uppercut wrote:

Experian reported my $200 CLI on my Overstock card...and dinged me 2 points. Well F you too, Experian. Smiley Happy

On a positive note, I finally got all the lates on my Navient student loans removed. It took 3 months of faxing, emailing with my customer advocate, checking the CRAs, emailing them back, etc. etc. but in the end it was worth it. One step closer to clean reports, and I can honestly say I slayed the student loan lates beast and lived to tell the tale!

Congratulations!!  You gotta love experian....

I actually do lol. They still show an old account that was paid and closed a couple of years before my BK.  That has my aaoa a lot higher on EX.  

Message 637 of 1,062
Anonymous
Not applicable

Eh, are inquires for an apartment app considered to be leaving the garden? I'm moving to my own apartment at the end of the summer, and I'm almost certain they will HP.
Message 638 of 1,062
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Eh, are inquires for an apartment app considered to be leaving the garden? I'm moving to my own apartment at the end of the summer, and I'm almost certain they will HP.

No, no app for credit, more credit, or new line of credit opened.  Happy gardening. Smiley Wink

Signature needs updating
Message 639 of 1,062
kjel
Established Contributor

Got a generous 9 point util bump on TU today so up to 670. Still lagging way behind EQ and EX due to a small paid medical collection that only reports to TU.
Current Score: TU: 674 | EQ: 722 | EX: 717 | Last Inq. 2/16/15...Locked Up in The Garden
NFCU Cash Rewards $14K | Chase Sapphire Preferred $5K | Amex Blue Cash Preferred $6K | Cap1 Quicksilver One Visa $9K

Message 640 of 1,062
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.