Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - June 2015

tag
IncrsCredScore
Frequent Contributor

Re: 8 weeks today!

The end of the second month and the start of the third month.  The silver is in site.

Congratulations, Miss Moni and Vulcan.  I think I've also seen another one or two posting who have been in the garden two months today.  We are all hanging in, which is a good thing.

Message 811 of 1,062
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - June 2015

Bronze Spade Day! Three months until Silver Spade Day!

Message 812 of 1,062
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've almost reached my goal of 760. In August once my oldest card turns 2 and two of my cards turn one. I'm stepping out of the garden for a little stroll. NFCU. PENFED. What else. I was thinking about a PRG, but it may be premeture. 

Message 813 of 1,062
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got another SP CLI from Capital One! That makes it just a little easier to keep gardening. Grow baby grow...

Message 814 of 1,062
starry1
Valued Contributor

Hey all, hope everyone is still garden strong.  I will be picking up my Palladium Spade next week!

Starting Score: 11/29/12 TU 527; EQ 565; EX 564 fako - bk7 dc'd 2/15/13
Current Score: 1/22/15 TU 645; EQ 605; EX 633 New goal 675
Cap1 sec $1k (SD) / Fingerhut $2k / Flagship $12k / cashRewards $12k / NavChek $15k / Amazon $2k / Von Maur $1k / Firestone $2.2k / BCU $3k / NFL $1k / QS1 $750 / Target $400 / PPSC $800 / Conoco $700 (last app 09/29/14)
Message 815 of 1,062
Anonymous
Not applicable

@starry1 wrote:

Hey all, hope everyone is still garden strong.  I will be picking up my Palladium Spade next week!

Wow.. Congrats on the palladium spadeSmiley Happy..

Message 816 of 1,062
hot4u
Established Contributor

Congrats Smiley Wink

@MissMoni223 wrote:

GOOD Tuesday Morning Fellow GC Members!

Today makes 2 whole months that I've been back in the Garden! Smiley Very Happy I'm a true witness that gardening really does work! I just LOVE watching the baddies & inquiries fall off while my credit score rises!  I'm here for the long haul, at least until 2019, which is when ALL of my baddies will be gone and I'm looking to MAYBE purchase another vehicle, LOL!!! I'm absolutely loving NOT having a car note (2 yrs & counting) and I'm in no rush to get one. Credit is a very much like a realistic game. Once you learn all the rules then you definitely become a better & more competitive player. Knowledge is POWER! Smiley Wink

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise/Defender.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton, SPG®, PRG® and Blue®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
- Amex Centurion,(Citi) Executive/Platinum® Advantage

Alaska Airlines
Message 817 of 1,062
Anonymous
Not applicable

Last app was on June 4th. All urges to app are diminished, yayy! Looking forward to gardening for a while and see what comes to fruition. Smiley Happy

Message 818 of 1,062
BUN
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I've almost reached my goal of 760. In August once my oldest card turns 2 and two of my cards turn one. I'm stepping out of the garden for a little stroll. NFCU. PENFED. What else. I was thinking about a PRG, but it may be premeture. 

OMG KittenAttack!!! You have almost reached my Nirvana!Smiley Very Happy Congrats on such a high score!! Low utilization really is the key...

Starting Score : 575 May, 2013
Current Scores: EQ 716 6 INQ TU 745 4 INQ EX 726 3 INQ Last INQ December 2015, In the GC until Jan 2017.
Message 819 of 1,062
BUN
Established Contributor

@starry1 wrote:

Congrats Starry!!! Thanks for being an inspiration!!!Smiley Happy

Starting Score : 575 May, 2013
Current Scores: EQ 716 6 INQ TU 745 4 INQ EX 726 3 INQ Last INQ December 2015, In the GC until Jan 2017.
Message 820 of 1,062
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.