Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - June 2015

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - June 2015

Checking in for June. Plan on staying in garden for a while as I already got 3 new cards this yr so far. There's no other cards i need now. Smiley Happy

Message 61 of 1,062
Anonymous
Not applicable

@elim wrote:

Checking in from the Powerscourt in Wicklow Ireland (thanks Marriott and Chase). We spent for a great mountain-view suit and the free Marriott upgrade (which i was'nt expecting) put us in one of the nicest suits ive ever stayed in...   Beautiful place.  See you guys in another week!

I challenge all to rent a car here for 2 weeks.  weeeeeeeeeeee...   what an adventure

Best of Luck fellow GCers!

@elim,

I nearly fell over... ABSOLUTELY STUNNING... I have saved it.  Enjoy it as I am very jealousSmiley Tongue

Message 62 of 1,062
elim
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@elim wrote:

Checking in from the Powerscourt in Wicklow Ireland (thanks Marriott and Chase). We spent for a great mountain-view suit and the free Marriott upgrade (which i was'nt expecting) put us in one of the nicest suits ive ever stayed in...   Beautiful place.  See you guys in another week!

I challenge all to rent a car here for 2 weeks.  weeeeeeeeeeee...   what an adventure

@elim,

I nearly fell over... ABSOLUTELY STUNNING... I have saved it.  Enjoy it as I am very jealousSmiley Tongue

highly recemended.

50k Avios flies 2 rnd trip from Boston to Dublin then a 20km drive south to wicklow mountains.  You can take the train into Dublin to shop, party, see the Book of Kells, etc.  any time for 6 Euro.

Message 63 of 1,062
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also checking in for June!  It's 5:10 pm & I haven't done a thing.  Not looking nowhere!  Just check Fico. Smiley Tongue

Message 64 of 1,062
Anonymous
Not applicable

@elim wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@elim wrote:

@elim,

highly recemended.

50k Avios flies 2 rnd trip from Boston to Dublin then a 20km drive south to wicklow mountains.  You can take the train into Dublin to shop, party, see the Book of Kells, etc.  any time for 6 Euro.

Thanks for posting.. Definately high on my list.  I spent alot of time in Europe..Smiley Happy  And I am in CT so the deal from Logan International Airport looks pretty sweet.. Excellent...

And I have to ask LOL.. First Class?Smiley SurprisedSmiley Tongue

Message 65 of 1,062
Anonymous
Not applicable

anti-itch cat  - 99 problems.jpg

Welcome to Garden-2.jpg

Message 66 of 1,062
elim
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@elim wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@elim wrote:

@elim,

highly recemended.

Thanks for posting.. Definately high on my list.  I spent alot of time in Europe..Smiley Happy  And I am in CT so the deal from Logan International Airport looks pretty sweet.. Excellent...

lol,  no we actually flew economy plus.   Aer Lingus does pretty good for the price. 

Message 67 of 1,062
Anonymous
Not applicable

@elim wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@elim wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@elim wrote:

@elim,

highly recemended.

lol,  no we actually flew economy plus.   Aer Lingus does pretty good for the price. 

Hehehehehe... We have been spoiled with all these rewardsSmiley Happy so I couldn't resist.  But got to know... Thanks for answering my questions..

Message 68 of 1,062
CarbonCard
Established Contributor

Hello peeps. Imma check in for June, but now that I started my internship, I will most likely be MIA for awhile. I may lurk, but I won't be posting as much as I used to. Good luck to gardening everyone! Staty strong! Peace out!

Starting Score: (1/15)TU: 690 EX: 690 EQ: 711
Current Score: (10/18) TU-8: 813 EX-8: 808 EQ: 797
Goal Score: (7/20) 800+ for all three bureaus

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 69 of 1,062
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

Checking in. Last app was May 27th. I hope to stay in the garden for about six months. Rebuilding for about 2yrs. I have 2 collections and a charge-off that I need to handle before moving forward. 

Message 70 of 1,062
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.