Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - June 2016

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - June 2016

Just traded in the seedling for a BRONZE spade - woo hoo!

I do a fine job of getting a bronze spade but can't seem to make it to silver.  I'm going to do it this time!  August 26th, here I come!

Message 761 of 838
Anonymous
Not applicable

Double woo hoo, am on desktop for the first time in a couple weeks and just noticed that I made it past 1,000 posts - not sure if that is good or bad Smiley Surprised

Message 762 of 838
Grafton88
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Double woo hoo, am on desktop for the first time in a couple weeks and just noticed that I made it past 1,000 posts - not sure if that is good or bad Smiley Surprised

I think that is worth a congrats.

You have to figure you have given a lot of help to others.Smiley Happy

Message 763 of 838
Grafton88
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just traded in the seedling for a BRONZE spade - woo hoo!

I do a fine job of getting a bronze spade but can't seem to make it to silver.  I'm going to do it this time!  August 26th, here I come!

Congrats.  I am sure you can make it to Silver.  I just did and it was pretty easy.  Just stay away from the Credit Card Approval forum.

Message 764 of 838
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations to everyone on their progress! July 15th I get a new spade. Can't wait! 

Message 765 of 838
tiger_uppercut
Established Contributor

Long time no see, gardeners!

Checking in a few weeks out from my palladium spade! I've been doing well with building my savings back up and working on debt (student loan and otherwise).

Spending a few days in Mexico for a friend's wedding in a few weeks and couldn't be more excited! Nothing happening on the credit front, just maintaining my current cards. Only card I still want someday is a CSP, but who knows when that will happen due to WaMu/blacklist. We'll see in another year or so.

Anyone doing anything cool for the 4th of July?

Message 766 of 838
IncrsCreditScore1
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Time to trade bronze in for silver. I've now had the new cards for 3 months.

Congratulations, afuche.

January 2018 Scores - EQ 797 | TU 800 | EX 798 | ~~Started Gardening Again on March 21, 2017
Message 767 of 838
IncrsCreditScore1
Valued Contributor

Alas, I have to change my spade back to a seedling.  I was so silly to misunderstand a message that was sent to me and applied for a credit card which I thought was going to be a SP.  Although I don't have a new report to see if there was a HP, from what I am reading, there most definitely was.  So won't torture myself any longer for mistakenly leaving the garden.  I have removed the Chase AARP card from the signature lineup, because I am putting it in the sock drawer until around mid-year next year, when hopefully, I can open a new card and transfer some of the $$ from the AARP card to the new card.  Added the Amex Costco replacement card which is the Citi Visa shown in signature.  Am showing only cards I use.  As far as my June goals:

• Request at least one SP CLI.  Done
  • Request APR decrease(s). I have not done this before, so a new endeavor for me.     Done
  • Peruse and study my cards to determine which one(s) I want to prune.  Plan was to prune the AARP card but that didn't work out.
  • Pull cards which are SDd and make small purchase on each.  Did make some small purchases.
  • Determine how to pay cards so that only one reports a balance to improve utilization.  Did improve utilization by a hair.
  • Watch for double promo reward to be posted to Discover, though it may be next month.  This won't post until August statement as I understand it.
January 2018 Scores - EQ 797 | TU 800 | EX 798 | ~~Started Gardening Again on March 21, 2017
Message 768 of 838
Anonymous
Not applicable

Today I had a slip and applied for an Amazon Rewards Credit card. And the seedling is now remaining a seedling for another month.
Message 769 of 838
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know I just started gardening .. but Im thinking I am going to post my garden scores each month. 

Showing the growth in gardening to be an aspiration or an inspiration .. Smiley Happy  

So I will use my scores in my siggy for my start.. even though they are lowered due to my app spree. 

Message 770 of 838
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.