Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - June 2017

tag
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - June 2017

Hello Everybody,

Sorry, but I came out of the garden yesterday to play two hunches. Since both succeeded, I have now met my credit goals for 2017-18 and am back in the garden until 1/1/2019 unless I get an pre-qualified offer I can't refuse (Superprime card with a major lender or a full-blown PLOC). I will be assisting my wife her auto loan in the fall.

Until the first day of 2019 I will be sitting in the garden, running the grill and having 5-star 2-out-of-3 falls matches with my patio table. My neighbors thought it strange that I "Hulked up" and hit the patio table with the Legdrop of Doom, but then they saw me tear my shirt open and walk to the four sides of my backyard holding my hand to my ear. Smiley Tongue

Anyway, I'm back in for a long spell. Smiley Happy

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 11 of 571
Anonymous
Not applicable

Checking in for June. Got $1.1k of luv from Discover this morning, so that's nice Smiley Happy

I'm tempted to request a CLI with Chase but will be waiting for some inq to hit 12 months first before stepping out of the garden for anything.

Until then, a bountiful early harvest is upon us!

Message 12 of 571
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Hello all checking-in on the fellow gardeners, hope all is well......stay plowing and plucking away at those SP CLI to keep busy and not app.

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 13 of 571
EdMan63
Established Contributor

Can't believe it's June already. Well my garden is reset again after purchasing a new vehicle last week after my current lease expired. I'm now in the garden for the foreseeable future as I now have nothing on the horizon as far as new credit. While there are a couple of cards I've had my eye on, I'm really ok with what I currently have and I'm not very enthusiastic about adding unnecessary cards for the sake of it.  I've spent the last 2.5 years re establishing my credit after a major charge off 8 years ago and purchasing a new home last Dec was the icing on the cake. Time to sit back and nurture the garden and let accounts age and inquiries disappear. 

Message 14 of 571
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Gooooood morning boys and girls.  Happy June!

June will be month NINE for DW and I.  Still here, still shovelin'....

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 15 of 571
tcbofade
Super Contributor

...just updated the check book, had a few more dollars left over than I thought we would.... unmaxed another of DW's cc accounts.  Smiley Happy

One down, three to go...and it's only the first of the month!

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 16 of 571
Sandman771
Valued Contributor

Well happy first day of Hurricane Season everybody! 

I know it is FAKO not FICO, but my creditwise by Cap One jumped 40 points when NFCU reported my 9% CC usage. So I am sure there won't be a real jump that much whenever FICO gets around to updating but it was still some positive news on an absolutely miserable month end closeout in the car business. Or as we say down south "bid-ness". 

Everyone have a great day and thank you again for the warm welcomes into this community. 

Starting Score: EQ497/TU496/EX 499
Currently: EQ 620 TU 654 EX 627
in the garden since 6/16/2021
Message 17 of 571
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Smiley Happy Checking in for June! Still gardening strong!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 18 of 571
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Woo hoo! June 1, Nba Finals , 5 more days til i have 2 months in the garden. Great day and month to everybody. Smiley Happy

Congrats to Discover2016 on getting in the first post on the 1st lolSmiley Happy mikspdad1 had a great run, youll get them next monthSmiley Wink
Message 19 of 571
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

June already WOW, off in a few to the lone star state on business.....more flying more FF miles, although I am thinking of switching airlines from American (now seems like a low-end airline - BOOOOO US Air for taking over and downgrading almost EVERYTHING) to Delta which seems more friendly and old world comfort-ish ( is that even a word? covfefe!!)  What a shake up that would cause Credit Card wise, citi would go under if I stopped using my AA cards....LOL.  Have a great rest of the week gardeners and "see" you Sunday!!!  ENJOY!

Message 20 of 571
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.