Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - March 2016

Chugging along into March!

Message 211 of 1,215
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just popping in to read happy messages, lol. This thread is a good place to go to once or twice a day for a smile. You're all shuper nice.

Update on Cap1 GW removals of twu 30 Day Lates from last year:

Yesterday it was removed from EX, seems like today they removed it from EQ. One more to goooooo.

Looking forward to having the EO call me back with the official news any day now. Gahhhhhhh!

Message 212 of 1,215
Anonymous
Not applicable

@elim wrote:

well...  I called doc the other day to make an appointment for leg pain/swelling, out of breath.  I just spent two days in ICU with clots in both lungs and rather large one in left leg (pulmonary embolism and deep vein thrombosis) and plenty of nice expensive tests.  I'm in great shape... don't smoke, very active, eat clean, work out, etc.   I ride a bike 13 miles on gym days (home-gym-pool-home), train heavy and swim laps.

I haven't flown in a few months but I have been day/swing trading a paper account all winter(while the lake is frozen and my shop is closed). I've been in a pretty comfortable chair and get up and move around often.

This could NOT have come at a worse time.  I still have catastrophic insurance and expect to take a big hit to CC's (not to mention the $565 a month in meds).  This may set me back awhile. I have a few thousand in the safe (emergency fund) and a few more in a trading account i'm building. I don't plan on touching either as the bigger emergency would be missing a CC or Loan payment.  

Goodbye PIF...  Hello CC debt.  I'm hoping it's less than 15k and I can pay it off by fall. I guess i'll know more when everything's done.

Barclay may finally CLD, lol.

This Blowssssssssssssss

I'm sorry to hear about this! Maybe try care credit? It seems like this is what it is good for, and then you could at least have 0% on the medical bills for a whil.

Message 213 of 1,215
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Everybody!

Happy March Gardening!

I can't believe we're on page 22 and it's still the morning of March 3!!!!!

I'm back from Vegas! Net Loss Gain $-25. Not bad huh? I had to play a little bit with few slot Machines.

I'm happy to report that I'm still in the garden!

Message 214 of 1,215
mechanicaljen
Regular Contributor

Cut a $1500 check to Santander on Monday.  Just finished writing a $5000 check to send them.

Feels great that I'm well on my way to knocking out the auto loan!

Message 215 of 1,215
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mechanicaljen - Nice man wish my auto loan payments were that high! Been doubling up since getting the car but hopefully once my last bike is fully paid for I can take everything and dump it into the loan! 

@elim - Hope everything works out man feel better!!

Hows everyone elses day going? I'm done with errands finally, been up since 4:30 ><

Edit: @petrovius - How do you like your citi double cash card? Was thinking about that being my next app after I leave the garden!

Message 216 of 1,215
Anonymous
Not applicable

Plans are paying down balances and cancelling one last unneeded card (CareCredit), then keeping around Freedom, Discover IT and Amazon (a most useful store card since I'm a prime member and their shipping is STUPID fast!)  Then applying for Freedom Unlimited and CSP within six months to a year. Then I can truly say I'll be done with applying for credit. 

Message 217 of 1,215
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JonE - Very nice! Congrats on being that close Smiley Very Happy. I love amazon prime, have been considering the Amazon card, I just dont order enough to really make it worth it. Shipping is ridiculous, I live like 25 minutes from one of the distribution centers and have had orders filled and at my door same day O_O. Can't wait for drone delivery!

Message 218 of 1,215
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got some great news today. My tax lien just vanished from EQ. That was the last one, so I am now clean across the board!

Message 219 of 1,215
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Got some great news today. My tax lien just vanished from EQ. That was the last one, so I am now clean across the board!

Nice Congrats!!!! 

Message 220 of 1,215
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.