Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - March 2016

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club March 2016

@Kidcat wrote:

Good morning. We got some rain last night in LA.  Much needed. 

In in credit news all scores are over 700 for the first time since before my BK.  All should be clean in another month.   It feels good😀

Yeah, they'd been saying what a deluge there'd be today (greater LA) and the different apps and sites couldn't all agree. We've been getting steady rain here, so I'm glad I went to the new dog trainer yesterday instead. I like her! And I think the old dog really enjoyed being told what to do/figuring out what we wanted. 

Message 351 of 1,215
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - March 2016

hello all. i will be lounging all day and watch TWD later woo
Message 352 of 1,215
Callandra
Valued Contributor

Happy Sunday gardners - it's gorgeous out! A good day to garden! 

It's not even noon and I have one load of laundry in the dryer, got gas for my car, and went to Publix. Smiley Happy

Quicksilver $10,000 | Better Balance Rewards $2000 | Sallie Mae $3500 | Freedom $3500

Last HP: 9/27/2015
Message 353 of 1,215
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol callandra you act lazy on weekends but you actually do a lot lol it's funny.
Message 354 of 1,215
Anonymous
Not applicable

Morning all! Yesterday was beautiful, got our front yard all beautified and set up my patio table and umbrella all the while knowing it wasn't going to last. Last night, it rained like crazy and the wind blew hard enough to knock over that heavy umbrella.  Now today is beautiful again.  Typical PNW weather, I'm ready for the rain to slow down.  One account hit a year yesterday and TU GAVE ME BACK 5 points, no clue why EX AND EQ didn't update as well, the account is listed on all three.  Being a fico thing, I would have thought they would all update at the same time.  Time to work on the back yard before the rain comes back.  Have a great day!

Message 355 of 1,215
Callandra
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
lol callandra you act lazy on weekends but you actually do a lot lol it's funny.

lol, you totally summed it up! 

Quicksilver $10,000 | Better Balance Rewards $2000 | Sallie Mae $3500 | Freedom $3500

Last HP: 9/27/2015
Message 356 of 1,215
_jb_
Frequent Contributor

Re: Garden Club March 2016

Checking in for March with 9 months in the Garden.

Starting Scores: myFICO EQ: 678, myFICO TU: 676, myFICO EX: 678 (01/2013)
Latest Scores: myFICO EQ: 789, myFICO TU: 782, myFICO EX: 788
My Wallet: American Express BCE, NFCU cashRewards, Capital One Quicksilver, Discover It, Chase Freedom, Chase Amazon Rewards
Gardening since 02/07/17
Message 357 of 1,215
IncrsCreditScore1
Valued Contributor

Welcome, Textret and wife.   This Garden is great and will help you both stay as focused as you are now.

January 2018 Scores - EQ 797 | TU 800 | EX 798 | ~~Started Gardening Again on March 21, 2017
Message 358 of 1,215
Anonymous
Not applicable

Greetings on this beautiful Sunday! Chores done, bike ridden now time for a cold beer and some reading! How is everyones day so far?

Message 359 of 1,215
Anonymous
Not applicable

so you're putting back on the calories you just burned? that's my man right there hhahah
Message 360 of 1,215
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.