Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - March 2016

tag
bada_bing
Frequent Contributor

Re: Garden Club - March 2016

I'm just wondering thru the garden to trade my shappire spade for a diamond one. My last inquiry,

for Sallie Mae, fell off on March 5. Two years with no apps done Smiley Happy.

I don't think I'm leaving the garden anytime soon, but eventually I will. I'm on schedule to pay off

my mortgage within 4 years and I'll need to get a shared secured loan to replace it for scoring prior

to it showing payed off. I need either a CSP or Ink to act as a transfer method for the UR points I

have stacked up on my freedom and ink cash. Neither of those is immediately pressing, so I'll coast

along in the garden.

The funny thing about gardening is that while it does improve your credit report, it also  makes the

urge to use the improved credit report diminish.

+ 850 FICO8 since 2015, Thanks MyFICO - 5+ years since last HP
Message 521 of 1,215
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@bada_bing wrote:

I'm just wondering thru the garden to trade my shappire spade for a diamond one. My last inquiry,

I don't think I'm leaving the garden anytime soon, but eventually I will. I'm on schedule to pay off

my mortgage within 4 years and I'll need to get a shared secured loan to replace it for scoring prior

to it showing payed off. I need either a CSP or Ink to act as a transfer method for the UR points I

have stacked up on my freedom and ink cash. Neither of those is immediately pressing, so I'll coast

along in the garden.

The funny thing about gardening is that while it does improve your credit report, it also  makes the

I think once you get past a certain point with gardening, you just kind of lose interest in apping. Not everyone does, but it seems once you get past a few months, it becomes easier. You just adjust to using what you have and not constantly looking for the next great card.

Message 522 of 1,215
Anonymous
Not applicable

T minus 15 days until my next Amex CLI attempt. After that, I'm outta here! Smiley LOL

Message 523 of 1,215
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kdm31091 wrote:

@bada_bing wrote:

along in the garden.

I think once you get past a certain point with gardening, you just kind of lose interest in apping. Not everyone does, but it seems once you get past a few months, it becomes easier. You just adjust to using what you have and not constantly looking for the next great card.

I totally agree with this but there is something odd that happenes when you finally do app. My app wasn't even a card, it was for a mortgage and it still feels like i'm starting all over again with the jonesing for a card. 

Message 524 of 1,215
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

HI everyone, my wife spends her days on here and she says it's time for me to get serious about my scores.  So, here I am.  My last app was Sept 9,2015 and I have no plans to apply for anything in the future.  

Can someone please put my spade in my siggy for me?

Welcome to the forum 

This place is a great family bonding towards goals place 

Seedling request done 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 525 of 1,215
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
can someone put my seedling in mine as well???

Your seedling request is done as well and welcome th the GC

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 526 of 1,215
myjourney
Super Contributor

@bada_bing wrote:

along in the garden.

Now that looks so so good 

WTG

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 527 of 1,215
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

T minus 15 days until my next Amex CLI attempt. After that, I'm outta here! Smiley LOL

Ummm wait just a minute there CAPTOOL

Amex is a SP in most cases 

So ummm why does that mean "outta here" ....SMH Lol

Security security....over here plsSmiley Tongue

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 528 of 1,215
baller4life
Super Contributor

Smiley Very Happy MJ you know Cap lives on the wild side!
Message 529 of 1,215
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

HI everyone, my wife spends her days on here and she says it's time for me to get serious about my scores.  So, here I am.  My last app was Sept 9,2015 and I have no plans to apply for anything in the future.  

Can someone please put my spade in my siggy for me?

Your seedling has been planted

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 530 of 1,215
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.