Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - March 2016

tag
deltatee
Frequent Contributor

Re: Garden Club - March 2016

Hi everyone! We are having gorgeous 70 degree weather here in Denver, and I have some serious spring fever.

My credit cards are just about exactly as I want them, and I don't have any plans for anything new. So I'll be with you guys for awhile.

I decided not to wait to accept the BCE offer for my TE. I am leaning towards cancelling the TE if Citi doesn't do something new with it (I even removed it from my siggy). So I thought it best to go ahead and get the BCE now and let it start aging so it will be old enough to xfer my TE limit onto if I decide to close. Also, I can put my Costco shopping on it and not lose my CB.

I think my siggy is my current lineup, so I hope nothing too exciting comes out!
Message 91 of 1,215
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I have Entered the Garden with all 3 reports officially frozen now!

Message 92 of 1,215
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Creditaddict is in the garden?? Wow haha.
Message 93 of 1,215
Anonymous
Not applicable

Staying with keeping myself accountable....

I have been inquriy free 6 out of the last 24 months.

Experian          Transunion          Equifax

2/2016                         0                      0                          0
1/2016                         2                      4                          3

12/2015                       1                      2                          4
11/2015                       0                      0                          0
10/2015                       0                      0                          1
9/2015                         0                      1                          0
8/2015                         0                      0                          0
7/2015                         0                      0                          0
6/2015                         1                      2                          2
5/2015                         0                      0                          0
4/2015                         1                      1                          1
3/2015                         0                      0                          0
2/2015                         0                      1                          0
1/2015                         0                      6                          8

9/2014                        1                       0                          0
8/2014                        1                       1                          1
4/2014                        1                       0                          0

Goal: Refi mortgage from a FHA 30 to conventional 15 once DTI/LTV gets better.

Message 94 of 1,215
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:
Creditaddict is in the garden?? Wow haha.

Smiley Tongue

Message 95 of 1,215
Anonymous
Not applicable

fresh start.
Message 96 of 1,215
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club March 2016

@pizza1 wrote:

@tcbofade wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@tcbofade wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:
Hello rest of GC!!

popping in for March.....waited up till 245am to post, but the GC thread was no where to be found, so I went to bed. (sighs)........Smiley Sad

Hope everyone has a great day and gardening Month!

Good morning beautiful!  Smiley Happy

Actually, anyone can start the garden thread, and I've done it many times before.

You, too, have the authority to copy, paste, edit, and start the next one.

Sorry you didn't get much sleep, but the good news is that we were ALL thinking of YOU!  Smiley Happy

Really.....you just have to let a MOD know that youre doing it?  I would think you would have to tell someone that youre doing it, or there could be several GC threads??? 

Ill be ok as the day goes on, dreaming of the next GC hoping to be first...(sighs)...I think I have a better chance at getting back in with Chase than I do being first post in the monthly GC...LOL...

Yall were sweet to think of me though....I really do need extra help, LOLSmiley Wink

Nope.  If it's not up and running by 5am on the first, I just start it.  Heaven forbid we end up with a duplicate, the mod can just kill one. 

I'm glad that you enjoyed our silliness.

I'm going to go to work now...  I've got like 19 courses to take today, a 1.5 hour meeting, and will pull my credit reports at noon...here's hoping that everything has updated!

Happy March boys and girls.

Good luck, hope the reports have updated!!!! Smiley HappySmiley Happy

Nope.  Smiley Sad

Still sittin' in the garden waiting for Capital One to update...

Tick, tock... tickety tock...  Gotta go wake up the hamster and all of that noise.

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 97 of 1,215
Anonymous
Not applicable

Greetings all! A warm 74 degrees here in South Carolina on this March 1st. Back in the garden until further notice. I'm going to let these cards and accounts age and let some inquiries from my auto loan almost 2 years ago, fall off. That should take away five inquiries. This month I am getting married and looking forward to two weeks in sunny Jamaica Smiley Happy

Happy Gardening!

Message 98 of 1,215
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

I have Entered the Garden with all 3 reports officially frozen now!

Welcome to the garden... Now let's see how long you last in hereSmiley Very Happy..

Message 99 of 1,215
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I will last until it's time to purchase a work van!
Message 100 of 1,215
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.