Garden Club - March 2016

tag
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club March 2016

@Anonymous wrote:

@tcbofade wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Also, and this is incredibly important: In before Pizza!

I know, right?  Smiley Happy

You know that poor girl stayed up all night waiting for this thread...  I better be nice, she knows where I work.  Smiley Happy

So, now that it is March 1st, when does the pole vaulting equipment come out? Are you counting down the minutes?

Waiting for noon before I pull my reports.

Still waiting for three accounts to update to the CRA's.  One cut on Friday, the other two cut on Sunday...  I'll be here in the garden until they update.  Could be today, could be tomorrow...  You'd think it would be yesterday....  Argh.

So, um... yes.  I'm counting down the minutes.  Smiley Happy

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 11 of 1,215
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy March 1st everyone Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 1,215
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Howdy, everybody!

I'm making my monthly stop in to say 'Hi', but I'm still not officially 'gardening'... you could say I'm not the commitment type.  Smiley LOL

I've not app'd for anything since November, but in a few months I have tentative plans so it would be insincere for me to call myself 'gardening' when I already know in a few months I'll be heading for the gate... LOL.

I hope all is well with everybody!

(And, am I the only one who can't believe it's already MARCH?)  Smiley Surprised

Message 13 of 1,215
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good morning, GC! Sadly, my random leap day off of work came to an end. I must head off to work in a minute. But I did get an awesome new quilt and shower curtain, plus a lunch time date to my favorite little pizza place. Now time to get back to the real world.

Message 14 of 1,215
Anonymous
Not applicable

UncleB, lots of us have plans on leaving. That's part of the motivation to stay. Those plans are out goals, and those goals won't be realized by early jumps out.
Message 15 of 1,215
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
UncleB, lots of us have plans on leaving. That's part of the motivation to stay. Those plans are out goals, and those goals won't be realized by early jumps out.

Ah, I gotcha.  Smiley Happy

In that case, I'm in the right place after all!  LOL Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 1,215
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Ah, I gotcha.  Smiley Happy

In that case, I'm in the right place after all!  LOL Smiley Very Happy

I, personally, have achieved the goal that I was waiting for, and am just waiting for the CRA's to become aware of that...when that happens, I am soooo out of here....

For a minute.  Then I'll be back.  Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 1,215
tcbofade
Super Contributor

So I was awake 30 minutes BEFORE my alarm clock went off this morning.  I've had a pot of coffee and am now getting hungry.

I think I have some leftover pizza in the fridge...  that'd be a good breakfast, don't you think?  Hmmm.  Maybe DW is planning to take some left over pizza for lunch today, I guess I should check.

Sure am missing pizza right now. 

Smiley Tongue

Message 18 of 1,215
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

Checking in for March! Most of my inquiries hit 6mo old last night and got a nice boost! I picked up a United Club last month, very happy about that, now I am in the garden for a long time, Sept 2017 at the earliest.

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 19 of 1,215
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@Discover2016 wrote:

Checking in for March! Most of my inquiries hit 6mo old last night and got a nice boost! I picked up a United Club last month, very happy about that, now I am in the garden for a long time, Sept 2017 at the earliest.

18 months?  That's an AWESOME goal.  Good for you!

Message 20 of 1,215
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.