Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - March 2018

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - March 2018

Hi everyone! Guess, today marks my 6 mos. being here in the garden. I got up all excited to see if there were any significant changes to my FICO scores this month, since it has not really moved from December through February. And whaddaya know, EQ went from 724 to 736, EX went from 745 to 751 and TU went from 746 to 763! This made me so happy going into work today. Happy March everyone!

Message 41 of 3,760
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Chickenpotpiewrote:

So...  I did do a non hardpull CLI with discover yesterday.  it was the end of the month, I figured why not.   I had not actually SEEN the love button ....lol  But I did yesterday.   I figured if it wasn't a hard pull why not go for it, can't hurt and, if it was a hard pull I could just cancel.  Not sure I can actually say how much here but it was...a lot.

If it helps, my F8 scores are all mid/high 800s. 

The Rules say: You are certainly welcome to celebrate SP CLIs in this thread, as they do not involve inquiries or apps for new credit.

Soft pull CLIs are fair game to be celebrated here.  Congrats and inquiring minds want to know. Smiley Wink

Message 42 of 3,760
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Bostonwrote:

@Chickenpotpiewrote:

So...  I did do a non hardpull CLI with discover yesterday.  it was the end of the month, I figured why not.   I had not actually SEEN the love button ....lol  But I did yesterday.   I figured if it wasn't a hard pull why not go for it, can't hurt and, if it was a hard pull I could just cancel.  Not sure I can actually say how much here but it was...a lot.

The Rules say: You are certainly welcome to celebrate SP CLIs in this thread, as they do not involve inquiries or apps for new credit.

Soft pull CLIs are fair game to be celebrated here.  Congrats and inquiring minds want to know. Smiley Wink

yes.. tell us tell us!

Message 43 of 3,760
outofcredit
Established Contributor

March is usually the beginning of the my most stressful time of the year. It signals the beginning of the "birthday season" for me as all my kids and three of my grandkids celebrate birthdays during that time. My oldest child's birthday is March 13, my youngest is March 22, and my middle child's is April 8. Grandkids are March 4, March 27 and April 5th. Our family is BIG on celebrating birthdays. Everyone gathers at my house, we all sing in harmony "Happy Birthday" and present gifts! Nowadays it's only cake, cupcakes and ice cream and the whole celebration is usually over within an hour but I must say, I look forward to it even with the stress.  We used to actually prepare dinner style meals to go along with the celebrations but as my kids got older they preferred spending the meal times with their immediate families. Funny thing though, my birthday falls on Halloween so everyone is tied up trick or treating and my celebration gets lost in the shuffle.  I do enjoy though when the grandkids all show up with the Reese peanut butter cups (all that they have collected) and stock granny up until the next year!  Wishing all the March babies a very Happy Birthday and if there's noone around to sing Happy Birthday to you, sing to yourself. Everyone should enjoy their special day!

Instead of waiting for the storm to pass, I've learned to dance in the rain.
Message 44 of 3,760
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Anonymouswrote:

still hoping those crazy work hours are "worth" it! and congrats to your DW! awesome!

No additional pay (directly at least; we'll see how it plays out around bonus time at the end of the year), but certainly worth it for job security! At least the several weeks straight of early AM to very late PM is over.  Hope all goes well with you, and I hope Cindy will be sending you some PMs congratulating you on your new rank of Senior Contributor while you recover here. Smiley Wink

Message 45 of 3,760
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Bostonwrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

still hoping those crazy work hours are "worth" it! and congrats to your DW! awesome!

No additional pay (directly at least; we'll see how it plays out around bonus time at the end of the year), but certainly worth it for job security! At least the several weeks straight of early AM to very late PM is over.  Hope all goes well with you, and I hope Cindy will be sending you some PMs congratulating you on your new rank of Senior Contributor while you recover here. Smiley Wink

here's hoping!.. and thank you and haha! i'll be trying to keep busy.. i have 8 books, my xbox, the baby upstairs..i'll probably be more busy at home than here at work.. smh.. rediculously slow....

Message 46 of 3,760
Chickenpotpie
Frequent Contributor

@K-in-Bostonwrote:

@Chickenpotpiewrote:

6,500   for the SP.   

Message 47 of 3,760
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Chickenpotpiewrote:

@K-in-Bostonwrote:

@Chickenpotpiewrote:

6,500   for the SP.   

woohoooo! congrats!!!!!!!!

Message 48 of 3,760
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey everybody, hope all is well. Been busy at work. My scores have gone up a bit and I earned the silver spade 😍 Looking forward to gold now. Stay in the garden, you don't need that next app!

Message 49 of 3,760
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

Happy March Fellow GC Members!!!

Just checking in for the month. Nothing new here, FICO scores are still averaging 715.  Just working on getting my utilization back down, it's currently about 17%. I have a plan in place and I'm not paying any interest.  As always, stayed focused and remember why you started in the first place.

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 50 of 3,760
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.