Did you mean: 

Garden Club - March 2018

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - March 2018

@K-in-Bostonwrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

The red BofA replacement card has the account number printed at the back, ala AMEX PLAT/My Precious. I decided not to close this account, and will be young Fitzwilliam's future gas/meal card. 

I'm sure this has nothing to do with red and blue making purple, right? Smiley Tongue

You know me so well. Still waiting for news if Pretty Purple is going out of style.  So pretty...If SPG is as thick as My Precious, I'll be all set for life.

Message 61 of 3,760
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@wingenniswrote:

Reporting for sanity!  Happy March in the garden.  I got a new lawn chair and it has a locking seatbelt.  No way I can crawl under the fence with thatSmiley Happy

Why crawl? I see a ton of helium balloons over by the shed... 😉

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 62 of 3,760
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Bostonwrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

The red BofA replacement card has the account number printed at the back, ala AMEX PLAT/My Precious. I decided not to close this account, and will be young Fitzwilliam's future gas/meal card. 

I'm sure this has nothing to do with red and blue making purple, right? Smiley Tongue

Good to see you, K!

Message 63 of 3,760
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Chickenpotpiewrote:

@K-in-Bostonwrote:

@Chickenpotpiewrote:

So...  I did do a non hardpull CLI with discover yesterday.  it was the end of the month, I figured why not.   I had not actually SEEN the love button ....lol  But I did yesterday.   I figured if it wasn't a hard pull why not go for it, can't hurt and, if it was a hard pull I could just cancel.  Not sure I can actually say how much here but it was...a lot.

If it helps, my F8 scores are all mid/high 800s. 

The Rules say: You are certainly welcome to celebrate SP CLIs in this thread, as they do not involve inquiries or apps for new credit.

Soft pull CLIs are fair game to be celebrated here.  Congrats and inquiring minds want to know. Smiley Wink

6,500   for the SP.   

Very nice, congratulations!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 64 of 3,760
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@MissMoni223wrote:

Happy March Fellow GC Members!!!

Just checking in for the month. Nothing new here, FICO scores are still averaging 715.  Just working on getting my utilization back down, it's currently about 17%. I have a plan in place and I'm not paying any interest.  As always, stayed focused and remember why you started in the first place.

AJC promised me chocolate chip cookies! (I think. Maybe?)

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 65 of 3,760
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Remedioswrote:

Screenshot_3.png

My first scores...I know they are not worth the 1's and 0's they are transmited on, but it's a start

Maybe now UncleB will let me bother adults 

Congratulations! Nice scores to start with! 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 66 of 3,760
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Anonymouswrote:

Good to see you, K!

You, as well!  Stay safe; it's our turn the next few days. 60+ MPH winds and inches (plural) of rain.

Message 67 of 3,760
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Oh, March! The only thing interesting is the DDs birthday in less than two weeks. She'll be two. WHERE THE **bleep** DID THE TIME GO? Seems like only yesterday day she was this little muppet that ate, slept, pooped and occasionally smiled. Credit wise, I have to decide if I want to try for a CLI at Navy or wait until the next AR. I'm reassessing my future fence jumping because what I thought I wanted isn't what I might actually need. I'm looking forward to HPs aging a year in the coming months. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 68 of 3,760
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@SwarthyOgrewrote:

@simplynoirwrote:

Ah, the month of March where I keep feeling old turning 32 lol. All I want for my birthday month is to have this shoulder get better. Not asking for a lot I would think. Smiley LOL

I'm right there with you as far as the shoulder goes. I've been dealing with mine, and the associated med bills, for the past 5 months...so over it. Smiley Frustrated

That sucks hope it eventually gets better and doesn't become chronic. And man some of you guy's shoulder experiences aren't making feel good about mine so far. Feel like a first time parent wanting to google every ailment to my baby and finding worse case scenarios all over the place. Smiley SadSmiley LOL

Message 69 of 3,760
Chickenpotpie
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

My parents made me step back and not care so much about achieving perfect credit. Having above 750 is a good goal, but credit scores are kind of bogus.

Mom said they paid off the mortgage and their score dropped significantly from 850. 

Beyond 750 is pretty much bragging rights or to see how high you can actually go.  Consider it for some of us a personal challenge of sorts. 

For myself; I have a great credit mix.  I don't really want to go for more stuff.  I don't NEED anything else tbh.  So yeah may as well see how high I can go at this point.  From where I came from its a feel good thing.  I like feeling good.

Message 70 of 3,760
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.