Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - March 2018

Oh! Yeah! time to garden in March let's do this team... Smiley LOL

Message 91 of 3,760
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Happy Gardening folks. Its windy as can be. I am planning my yard stuff for the year and looking to buy an new mower. I am enjoyng coffee and wine and will guzzle some beer this weekend. 

Message 92 of 3,760
Anonymous
Not applicable

@iheartwingswrote:

All the scheesnee in the world couldn't have made me any luckier than in the first 10 responses! Smiley Happy 

Happy March! Lot of excitement, except for my credit. 

Credit is as boring as ever. My scores continue to sit stagnant (at least, I'm happy with my scores). Outside of my Citi cards, I am pretty much tapped out with CLI requests. I have been requesting SP CLI with my Citi DC and Costco cards every 6 months, and I am due for this month.  

Less boring (or really more boring?) is my one year anniversary in the garden coming up on the 9th of March.  Now that I've been in the garden for a year, I keep thinking about stepping out to get something for my trip to Europe in May, but then I remember that the Citi Costco Visa no longer has an FTF. That, in itself, makes me stay in the garden. Well, that, and my sheer laziness to unlock my CR. Smiley Happy 

This is my birthday month, so yay for being another year older. I head to Hawaii (big island) the week after next to celebrate. This will be the second year in a row where I will spend part of my birthday in the ocean going SCUBA diving. I did it last year, and I have vowed to try to do it every year. 

I wish you all a happy March. May the wind stay at your back, and may your gardening goals all be met.

Garden strong, friends. Smiley Tongue 

Happy birthday month!!!

Message 93 of 3,760
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

Hello fellow gardeners! This will be my first month in the garden! 

Welcome!!! And enjoy!

Message 94 of 3,760
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriositywrote:

Morning all..  had to leave the garden yesterday as went for a mortgage yesterday.  Starting to look for houses with my Realtor Saturday.   So a seedling again I am my first day in the garden(again).  Stressful times ahead dealing with finding a house, but exciting times as well!

Everyone enjoy St. Patty's day and College basketball this month!

Good luck with the house hunt!

Message 95 of 3,760
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Well, this month is starting nicely! I woke up to a nice little auto CLI from Victoria Secret. Heart

Message 96 of 3,760
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@shoegalwrote:

Well, this month is starting nicely! I woke up to a nice little auto CLI from Victoria Secret. Heart

How high can the limits on those cards go anyways? I have one that gets occasional use from my sisters and I don't even know what my limit is on the card.

Message 97 of 3,760
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it March yet?! 

Let’s see if I can catch up...

Welcome all new members 

Hi ya to all returning members

Feel better soon to all those dealing with ailments 

Adkins baby gets what baby wants

Oh yeah , it was 60 yesterday and now we have about 2 inches of snow with a expected accumulation of 3 - 5 inches. 

Edit:   Happy birthday to all March babies

Message 98 of 3,760
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy March!!!

Well, one week in the new city and I am LOVING it! I am enjoying the rain and knowing that, as a result, there will be spring flowers! I don't mind that it's a little cooler than I'm used to. I don't start work for 3 weeks and am just decorating my beautiful apartment. That being said, pretty sure my scores are going to tank due to UTI. This month is my 91/3 with NFCU...I may wait until next month when I can get this UTI back down. We'll see...

Otherwise, thank goodness for the change of month, because I was never going to catch up with all of the February posts! I have a couple of shout outs before I go back to unpacking:

Simplynoir – Hope that shoulder feels better soon! I had a shoulder issue once…unpleasant. On another note, 30 is just the beginning of awesome stuff to come. Enjoy your birthday month and enjoy the awesome 3-0! Same for you, Zoom! 30, is awesome!

Bluntco – “one month credit sober”…I love this! And congrats on your son’s scores…great that he is being responsible!

KiB – I can’t wait to see Amex’ reaction either, lol…that will be a great CLI! Stay safe in those winds!

Bella—woohoo on the gold spade! Keep up the great work!

Chicken—Woohoo on the SP CLI! Nice job!

OutofCredit –hope things are not as hectic as expected and you find some time to chill!

Sleepless—be safe on the roads!!

Remedios—nice work getting scores—and great ones! Keep up the great work!

Adkins—happy 2nd birthday to DD!! Time flies!

Jimp – so glad you are well! I’m stubborn as well…which sometimes doesn’t always work out…

Sasha—glad you finally got your bonus; really sorry it did not meet your expectations.

Everyone—congrats on getting those scores up and hardy gardening.

Happy birthday to the Summer Souvenirs, um, March kids (thanks Sleepless!) I hope your birthday month is as exceptional as my February was!!

Have a great day, everyone!

Message 99 of 3,760
shoegal
Valued Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

How high can the limits on those cards go anyways? I have one that gets occasional use from my sisters and I don't even know what my limit is on the card.

I think the max is $3,000. Mine's starting limit was $500. I asked for a CLI in December (at 6-months of approval) and was denied because they couldn't see my credit report which was frozen at that time. I did notice they tried to HP when I requested in December even though I didn't check the box to allowed that, but the HP was blocked by Experian. I never asked again since I didn't like that.

Message 100 of 3,760
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.