Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - May 2015

tag
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - May 2015

oh boy...time flies by so fast....checking in for May. Gardening strong until July 15 and then it depends when Amex comes with the 35K offer for SPG...this offer will make me jump the fence ...so hopefully it will not come before as my mininum goal is set for at least 6 months Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 1,351
happypill
Valued Contributor

Been in the garden since January, planning to stay until July.  I've definitely been feeling the itch a bit lately, but I've got a goal in mind and looking for the reward at the end of the rainbow.

Message 12 of 1,351
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will go for my 3xcli for BCP on July 12th.  But hoping I can be good. Tried to do a few things in my checking account & BofA won't leave me alone!  Just popping cc's up all around.  I did fill the app out & ditched it!  I feel like a crack addict! Smiley Tongue

Message 13 of 1,351
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I will go for my 3xcli for BCP on July 12th.  But hoping I can be good. Tried to do a few things in my checking account & BofA won't leave me alone!  Just popping cc's up all around.  I did fill the app out & ditched it!  I feel like a crack addictSmiley Tongue

....ha ha... maybe a bit a healthier addiction here Smiley Happy  .. and excellent test on willpower and you passed it with A+  this time Smiley Wink

Message 14 of 1,351
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@happypill wrote:

Been in the garden since January, planning to stay until July.  I've definitely been feeling the itch a bit lately, but I've got a goal in mind and looking for the reward at the end of the rainbow.

Thats the way to go !  And when you achieve your goal it feels much better than jumping out of the garden Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 1,351
stellar
Established Contributor

Checking in! 

I like reading about everyone's specific goals for gardening.  I am waiting 6 months for new accounts to age, inquiries to age.  And in the meantime I'm going to reduce uti, get rid of few small baddies and hope some inq's fall off.  Good luck to us all!

Message 16 of 1,351
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Morning everyone!!!!!!!!!! Day 10 of 5 years.

Message 17 of 1,351
Anonymous
Not applicable

Day three. .I'm losing grasp of time. My humanity as I know it is beginning to cease. Will civilization ever be what it once was? Will I manage to survive this dark age of apocalypse? Only time will tell. .goal 4/17 ,I may take a quick lapse for penfed cli in 12mos, hoping to receive a quarterly approval at some point tho
Message 18 of 1,351
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Good morning all...

It's been a cleansing 11-month stay in the garden so far and I'm feeling strong...lol. I had a few close calls, especially the Cap1 Venture temptations. So, it's a "short" 30 days to my very first Platinum Spade. I sure hope I can make it into the "gemstone" levels! I suppose if I can weather the Venture storm I can do just about anything at this point. Good luck to all of my fellow gardeners!

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 19 of 1,351
Anonymous
Not applicable

My home until December! I may add the AARP or Discover Miles in December, but I am going to do a HP to get my Citi up higher than a SP would give. Had a great approval and recon with my BoA Cash Rewards with a now $19,500 limit.

Atleast we can watch the flowers start to bloom as the April showers have passed.

Message 20 of 1,351
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.