Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - May 2015

tag
EdMan63
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club - May 2015

Welcome May gardeners. Well gardening does work. Had a 10 pt increase in my Ex. this morning. Just staying the course. Hope everyone else is seeing results or just having fun hanging out here. I just need to stay out of the approvals forum. Reading other folks success does make you want to stray! Lol! Good day everyone. 

Message 21 of 1,351
I-think-I-can
Valued Contributor

Happy May everyone! Where is this year going?!

This is my first official day back in the garden after making it to Bronze...now I can't seem to get my seedling image to show again Smiley Embarassed  Help please?

As my journey continues, my path to excellent credit is getting ever clearer and it feels great. This forum gets all of the credit for sure.  The information shared here is priceless and the support is super nice to have.

My goals now are no more new accounts until maybe July when I am hoping for a Sam's club prequal.  Meanwhile, I will focus on nurturing what I have and watching it grow.  Hopefully putting me in prime position for when my baddies fall off as early as the end of this year for TU and next Spring for EQ and EX.  I will have clean reports and minimal inquiries under a year old on any of the reports then, so I will be in a position to apply for the cards that elude me now if they are still needed.

That's my goal...can't say it won't change, but it's something to aim for!

Starting Scores 2/13/15: EQ 635 EX 674 TU 684 ////7/16/15 Scores: EQ 661 EX 669 TU 703 //// 2/15/16 Scores EQ 652 EX 647 TU 756 //// 3/24/16 Scores: EQ 661 EX 649 TU 773 //// EQ 670 EX 653 TU 768 (EQ And EX still tainted)
Goal Scores: 760 across the board
Message 22 of 1,351
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

I continue to prune out my "dead weight"...

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 23 of 1,351
killer_queen229
Established Contributor

Tomorrow will be 2 weeks in the garden for me lol
Message 24 of 1,351
sparklerd34
Established Contributor

Happy May GC'rs.

Time has flown by I hope May will be a great month for us all.  Good luck with your goals!! 

Message 25 of 1,351
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

Happy May Fellow GC Members!

It's Friday and a FABULOUS Friday indeed! We made it to a brand NEW month! My Gardening Goals are to stay here til 2017, which is when I may possibly be getting another vehicle.  The one I have now is PAID IN FULL as of June 2013 and I'm in no rush to get a car payment!  As my signature shows, I have all the cards that I'll ever need and no matter what they offer I'm NOT apping! I stepped out last month for a 0% interest for 15 mths offer from Wells Fargo, but I'm back on track, LOL! I'm a witness that Gardening does work! My scores have improved quite nicely! Continue to make on time payments and keep your overall utilization LOW (mine is currently at 6%). Here's to a GREAT month of GARDENING! Smiley Very Happy

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 26 of 1,351
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy May Day. I totalled my first car 29 years ago today. 

It does seem to be a 'look at your goals' sort of morning all around for me. I'm waiting to find out about a HELOC, which I applied for a few months earlier than i planned. My reason for gardening in the first place was to either refi or HELOC. I'm thinking now, if the HELOC goes through, I may try to refi the first also if rates and our numbers make it as attractive as it would be now. That will likely be a summer project. So until then...no more HPs. And I have my sights set on a few things after that. 

Message 27 of 1,351
MACFRME
Frequent Contributor

Hello fellow gardeners!

It is a fabulous morning here in Austin, Texas. The sun is shining, birds are chirping, and traffic is as it always is. I think I'm in my third month of gardening now. I had to refinance my auto loan to DCU in February. Currently working on getting out of a massive amount of debt shared between my husband and myself. My TU FICO is sitting at 643 right now (no baddies, AAoA is ~2 years), which speaks to my current high utiliation levels... The myFico estimator says my score will be 835 after I pay off all of my credit cards. Yay! (only 3-4 more years to go)

Cards I Carry
$7.5K $23K $5k $300(SEC) $500 $300 $1,500 $800 $800
Total Available Credit: $39.7k | FICOS: EX 659 | EQ 661 | TU 673
Message 28 of 1,351
Anonymous
Not applicable

Three days garden strong here! Once I get that Discover card in the mail (which is the result from my last app on 04/28/15) I think I will feel better and have less want to app. I hope they come quickly!

Message 29 of 1,351
Momof5
Frequent Contributor

@I-think-I-can wrote:

Happy May everyone! Where is this year going?!

This is my first official day back in the garden after making it to Bronze...now I can't seem to get my seedling image to show again Smiley Embarassed  Help please?

As my journey continues, my path to excellent credit is getting ever clearer and it feels great. This forum gets all of the credit for sure.  The information shared here is priceless and the support is super nice to have.

My goals now are no more new accounts until maybe July when I am hoping for a Sam's club prequal.  Meanwhile, I will focus on nurturing what I have and watching it grow.  Hopefully putting me in prime position for when my baddies fall off as early as the end of this year for TU and next Spring for EQ and EX.  I will have clean reports and minimal inquiries under a year old on any of the reports then, so I will be in a position to apply for the cards that elude me now if they are still needed.

That's my goal...can't say it won't change, but it's something to aim for!

I have the same issue with the seedling image.  Anyone have any ideas on how to fix?

This is Day 3 for me and my first full month of gardening!

designated_knitter,

In April's thread, you asked how long it took to go from my starting score to my current scores..... answer: 14 months.  I still have baddies that would not GW the lates away, so I am here waiting for them to grow old and die!  LOL!

Starting Score: 472
Current Score: EQ:703 TU: 729 EX:737
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 30 of 1,351
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.