Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - May 2015

tag
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - May 2015

@EdMan63 wrote:

Just checking the garden. Was doing a little housekeeping on my credit report and noticed that a car lease I closed 2 years ago (prior to current lease) was still showing as open on my EX report with a balance. Not delinquent but incorrect nonetheless. So I called Ford Credit and wrote a dispute letter this morning. However the silver lining is this is that I pulled my complete report from EX and see my 1 baddie is scheduled to drop of May 2016, not Jan 2017 as I was thinking. Score has been rising steadily last 2 months so now to just stay in the garden and keep making timely payments and things should be looking great a year from now. Have a great day everyone.

Yay, congrats.  Yes, a year can do wonders.  So much to look forwards.

Signature needs updating
Message 161 of 1,351
JC_NuJeru
Valued Member

Fam

Just checking in. It's been 2 months since my last credit card app. Still hanging in there.

IN GARDEN UNTIL Dec 2017 Starting Score May 2014 EQ: 586 Feb 2017 - Scores EX: 713 TU: 723 EQ: 717 Goal Score: 750 +
Amex PRG - NPSL, Cap 1 QS Rewards Visa - $10,000, Amex ED - $16,000, PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa - $15,000, Discover IT - $6000, Cap 1 QS One MC - $4250, Chase Freedom - $3,500, Citi Visa - $5100, Macy's - $8500, BOA Visa - $2500, DCU Visa - $2000, Best Buy - $2000, Cap 1 Platinum MC - $1800. Utilization @ 7%
Message 162 of 1,351
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good morning fellow gardeners!

I have been tending to my seedlings since September 2014 and still going strong.  At this moment, the fruits will be ripe for picking when Chase issues the Freedom with a $200 bonus Smiley Wink

Message 163 of 1,351
ficonian
Valued Member

Checking in. Have a great day y'all.

Message 164 of 1,351
itgirl74
Frequent Contributor

All this talk about food is making me hungry. Smiley Happy I have found that when I cook - which I love to do but still eat out too much because I'm lazy - I lose weight pretty easily, as long as I pair that with some sort of exercise, which most of the time these days involves long walks by the beach or through the park/forest. I don't restrict myself much but gravitate toward foods with recognizable ingredients, and though I'm not a vegetarian I eat that way much of the time becasue I love vegetables (not always with cheese LOL). I went market hopping yesterday and bought some fun Spring ingredients like ramps, nettles, and fiddlehead ferns. It's going to be an interesting week!

Credit wise I'm still suffering. My car loan has reported to EQ and EX (probably TU too, but those alerts are super slow), and I lost several points on both. That leaves just one new account left to report, at which point I hope that time and gardening will eventually get me back to where I was and even higher.

Starting Score: EQ: 478 | EX: 499 | TU: 534 Current Score:EQ: 759 | EX: 805 | TU: 830 Goal Score: 800
Message 165 of 1,351
codimom
Frequent Contributor

Still here!!!  I think this is the month to do some weeding...or increase the space in the sock drawer.

I brought a pitcher of sangria... come sit a spell and have some!

Back in the garden!
App free since 23Oct2012 reset to 27Aug13 and reset again 4nov13
Message 166 of 1,351
designated_knitter
Established Contributor

@itgirl74 wrote:

Credit wise I'm still suffering. My car loan has reported to EQ and EX (probably TU too, but those alerts are super slow), and I lost several points on both. That leaves just one new account left to report, at which point I hope that time and gardening will eventually get me back to where I was and even higher.

So you got a new car loan and that made your scores drop?  I'm... in.... big.... trouble!!!

Started Over Again after Cap1 Death Penalty:
06/15/2019:
03/02/2021:
04/06/2021:
05/28/2021:
Lesson Learned: DON'T POKE THE BEAR!!! THE BEAR WILL WIN!!!
Message 167 of 1,351
sparklerd34
Established Contributor

Happy Monday all! Credit score in ok shape will drop with my nordstrom card but that's ok my baddies was paid in full for 579.00 and hopefully in a couple of months I should have another paid or removed may take me a couple of years for a clean report. I was able to save 500 dollars in my savings and packing more money away in my stock my only card I want is a chase freedom card and a blooming dales in the long future should get an increase from my smaller capital one card this month. I was able to drop 8 pounds in the process. Maybe I will be able to prune some weeds that I may not need hard to tell right now I will have a better idea later this year

Message 168 of 1,351
itgirl74
Frequent Contributor

itgirl74 wrote:Credit wise I'm still suffering. My car loan has reported to EQ and EX (probably TU too, but those alerts are super slow), and I lost several points on both. That leaves just one new account left to report, at which point I hope that time and gardening will eventually get me back to where I was and even higher.

And there goes TU as well, down 3 points with the car loan reporting. "Proportion of loan balances to loan amounts is too high" has replaced "Lack of recent installment loan information" as the reason, which I was basically expecting. I'm trying very hard to think long term and not worry about these little score drops.

Starting Score: EQ: 478 | EX: 499 | TU: 534 Current Score:EQ: 759 | EX: 805 | TU: 830 Goal Score: 800
Message 169 of 1,351
codimom
Frequent Contributor

And... since May the 4th IS with me, I am able to proudly display my new shining GREEN emerald "spade'.  18 months and counting!!! WOO HOO

Back in the garden!
App free since 23Oct2012 reset to 27Aug13 and reset again 4nov13
Message 170 of 1,351
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.