Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - May 2015

tag
Kidcat
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club - May 2015

I'm late to the May group, but I'm back in the Garden.  My goal is to stay until May 2016.  BK will have fallen off of my reports.  I might try and go past May 2016, but that is the earliest I plan to app.

Last app 09/21/2021. Gardening Goal Oct 2023
Message 1031 of 1,351
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hope everyone's weekend is going well. Currently watching my scores drop due to utilization.
Cannot wait to pay my balances down over the next month. In an effort to prevent this from happening again, I am planning on only keeping one card in my wallet at a time until I get the hang of having credit.
It will help that I have no travel plans for the next few months Smiley Wink
Message 1032 of 1,351
Anonymous
Not applicable

Morning GC! Nothing much going on. Waiting to see what happens with my scores once only one card is reporting a balance next month. Otherwise all is quiet on the credit front. Enjoy your weekend
Message 1033 of 1,351
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@starry1 wrote:

Hey everyone!  I'm still gardening strong.  I have a lot going on IRL so haven't been around much at all.  Hope you all are doing well.

Hey there!!  How are you?  It's been a really long time since we were on at the same time.  Hope all is well with you.  Take care.

P.S.  How's the spoon?Smiley Wink

Message 1034 of 1,351
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

This is not really credit news but i was able to find some availablity on cathay in october so trying to decide if i want to do an fall trip to thailand again . using my aa miles to pay for cathay flight and Chase UR to fly asiana . Guess i need to decide and give American Airlines an ring to see if they can see the same availablity that BA and Quantas sees for cathay pacific. 

As far as credit stuff goes Discover gave me my TU fico as of 5/19 and still the same, it has changed much in the last 4 months. Even though i paid off my Chase, citi, and barclay bills. Guess My Amex balance they don't like oh well. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 1035 of 1,351
tiger_uppercut
Established Contributor

Nothing much happening. Got a $200 CLI on my Overstock card, finally. My 3rd NFCU statement should cut in a couple of weeks, hopefully I'll be able to get a CLI after the next AR. Then my credit steps CLI should kick in on my 2 Capital One cards in a couple of months.

Other than that, just counting down. t-minus 11 months until clean reports, and that's without EE, so hopefully earlier. Smiley Happy

Message 1036 of 1,351
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tiger_uppercut wrote:

Nothing much happening. Got a $200 CLI on my Overstock card, finally. My 3rd NFCU statement should cut in a couple of weeks, hopefully I'll be able to get a CLI after the next AR. Then my credit steps CLI should kick in on my 2 Capital One cards in a couple of months.

Other than that, just counting down. t-minus 11 months until clean reports, and that's without EE, so hopefully earlier. Smiley Happy

Congrats on the CLI... An increase is an increase...

Message 1037 of 1,351
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woo! Discover decided to give me $300 on my IT, rather than the $1000 they gave DW. Still, I'll take it and try again in 17 days!

Message 1038 of 1,351
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nothing new, just strategizing what to do with HELOC funds. I have a thread about it in Understanding your FICO score if anyone wants to offer advice. 

I just realized I haven't gotten an auto CLI on anything in many, many, many years. Do places notify you? Or would you not know if you didn't log into your account? I'm thinking of my Synchrony accounts that are all paid off now. I just keep wandering by them once in a while hoping there's a little auto luv. But no. (They don't however refrain from emailing me about 5 out of the last 7 days on a furniture card of theirs). 

Message 1039 of 1,351
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

Good Memorial Day Monday fellow GC members!

I picked up my Bronze Spade on Saturday and I'm so GLAD about it! I've been vacationing with my family so I haven't been on a desktop to update my siggy yet. Although I've been awake the crack of dawn I'm still enjoying my day off work. Stay focused and remember gardening WORKS!!!
Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 1040 of 1,351
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.