pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club - May 2015

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

right now, my goal is just to make it one day, lol...then one week...then one month...one day at a timeSmiley Wink

BTW>>>>> NONE of my regulars on here even congratulated me on....

1. My new rank of Senior, which happened awhile back
2. On ANY of my CLI...Shell, HD, Many Community acts,Barneys..;(

Makes me sad;( But you all take notice if I app and post an approval though huh?!!!! grrrrrrrrr

You were doing good until you acquired a new HP.

Why the continued credit seeking after stressing that all the available credit is scary to you?

Im not kudoing this post! I usually kudo 90% on your posts, but not this one..Smiley Sad

I wasnt credit seeking....I was CLI seeking, LOL

CLI seeking is credit seeking.

<sighs>

Message 1082 of 1,351
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

Pizza 

GET IT MY OFFICE Smiley Mad

Now ma'am 

SMH

Nixon is just tattling again..

I "think" my cli on Shell and HD might have beena HP..of course I have no idea because I dont have credit monitoring..

Why?

because its all so confusing to me, and I dont know which one to use. Theres like a gazillon monitoring services, and when I read up on it, i get overwhelmed, and dont know what to think about it. 

MPM is my recommendation for you.

Message 1083 of 1,351
myjourney
Super Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

Pizza 

Now ma'am 

SMH

I "think" my cli on Shell and HD might have beena HP..of course I have no idea because I dont have credit monitoring..

Why?

because its all so confusing to me, and I dont know which one to use. Theres like a gazillon monitoring services, and when I read up on it, i get overwhelmed, and dont know what to think about it. 

Just my 2 cents but 

I haven't paid any CMS for over 2 years.....For what why?

I know who's SP,HP for CLI

CK, CS Quizzle will all alert me if something goes wrong ....Hopefully 

So since I'm not seeking credit I.E. anything that requires a HP.....PIZZA hint hint Lol

Why should I pay for nothing IMHO

But that's just me 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 1084 of 1,351
culture
Regular Contributor

I almost forgot .. that April marked my  Diamond seeding project.....

Looking for a new car so this wont last long .....

Message 1085 of 1,351
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

Pizza 

Now ma'am 

SMH

Why?

Just my 2 cents but 

So since I'm not seeking credit I.E. anything that requires a HP.....PIZZA hint hint Lol

But that's just me 

I just pay the $60 every -3 months and pull the 3 report here just to make sure everything looks ok.. I get my TU score monthly from like 15 different places, lol, so I can follow my TU score at least. And my EX score will always be higher than anyone else due to it not having the paid tax lien on it. It only show the 1 PR of BK.  The other 2 CRAS show both BK and Paid tax lien at the moment )working on the that though)

Message 1086 of 1,351
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

right now, my goal is just to make it one day, lol...then one week...then one month...one day at a timeSmiley Wink

BTW>>>>> NONE of my regulars on here even congratulated me on....

1. My new rank of Senior, which happened awhile back
2. On ANY of my CLI...Shell, HD, Many Community acts,Barneys..;(

Makes me sad;( But you all take notice if I app and post an approval though huh?!!!! grrrrrrrrr

I did too notice your senior title in smorg! I will say that I do like playing devil's advocate sometimes... >Smiley Happy

Current cards: MSUFCU Platinum, Amex PRG, Amex Surpass, Amex BCE, Citi Prestige, Citi Double Cash, Citi Premier, US Bank Cash +, Huntington Voice, AAviator, Sallie Mae, Discover IT, Chase Freedom TU:753 EQ Enhanced: 758
Message 1087 of 1,351
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

Pizza 

Now ma'am 

SMH

Why?

Just my 2 cents but 

But that's just me 

I just pay the $60 every -3 months and pull the 3 report here just to make sure everything looks ok.. I get my TU score monthly from like 15 different places, lol, so I can follow my TU score at least. And my EX score will always be higher than anyone else due to it not having the paid tax lien on it. It only show the 1 PR of BK.  The other 2 CRAS show both BK and Paid tax lien at the moment )working on the that though)

If you'd signed up last year. It would cost the same for you to get updated scores whenever updates are available. $20/mo. I paid $220 for the year.

Message 1088 of 1,351
myjourney
Super Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

Pizza 

Now ma'am 

SMH

Why?

Just my 2 cents but 

But that's just me 

Fresh start program 

Meaning less time here and more time on it ....ha ha ha 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 1089 of 1,351
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

Pizza 

Now ma'am 

SMH

Why?

Just my 2 cents but 

But that's just me 

Fresh start program 

Meaning less time here and more time on it ....ha ha ha 

LOL..I can only send so many GW letters to the state, and bug them so much....This is a paid state tax lien, not federal..completely different, and they dont have the fresh start program for the state.  Technically its not due to drop off till 2019 at the moment..

For some reason, it has never reported to EX, thank God, because that will help me in 4 yrs, (i wont mention anything else that will happen in 4 years here..but your smart and Im sure you can put it together........4 yrs all IIBs gone, EX score higher, +6 yrs post BK=?????? LOL)

Message 1090 of 1,351
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.