Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - May 2015

tag
Ragelog
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club - May 2015

I am in for another month of gardening. It is becoming pretty easy.

EQ04 675, EQ08 676, EX08 719, TU08 703 $12704.75/$123050 Revolving Credit (All 0% or 1.99%) - In Garden Since 5/25/2016

Last negative item should fall off in July 2017.
Message 61 of 1,351
esburns
Established Member

Checking into the garden...

Had a mini-app spree at the end of April, and need to cut myself off/reign it in. Hope to be in the garden for at least 6 months, if not longer!

Happy Friday everyone!!

Discover IT 8500 - NASA FCU Platinum 5000 - PayPal Extras 4500 - Barclays NFL Extra Points 4000 - Amazon Store Card 4000
Menards 3500 - AMEX Everday 3200 - Capital One Rewards 2000 Walmart 1200 BOA Cash Rewards 2000 - WF LOC 14000

Current Scores TU 682 EX 646 EQ 654 as of 5/8/2015 - Entered Garden 5/7/2015 - Goal to stay gardening until 8/1/2017
Message 62 of 1,351
bkelly906
Regular Contributor

Well I am joining the Garden Club indefinately!!  I stopped apping at the beginning of December because I knew I would be applying for a car loan in May.  Well I pulled the trigger early on the car loan and was approved by DCU in April.  After that I was approved for 4 credit cards.  There is nothing else I need for a long time.  I am going to sit back, pay my bills and watch my garden grow!

I'm happy to say I think I have everything I need at the moment.  I am looking forward to spending time here and hopefully see my scores rebound after the hit they are probably going to take once everything starts reporting.  By the time I am done gardening I think my last couple of baddies will be gone also!

Good luck to everyone.

Message 63 of 1,351
Anonymous
Not applicable

Checking in to pick up my silver spade Smiley Happy

Message 64 of 1,351
Anonymous
Not applicable

4 more months lol
Message 65 of 1,351
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried to step out of the garden but it seems like the universe is against me doing so lol Still here. Weird day Cat LOL

Message 66 of 1,351
Anonymous
Not applicable

Checking in for May!
Message 67 of 1,351
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ghoshida wrote:

@TRC_WA wrote:

@Ghoshida wrote:

@TRC_WA wrote:

Checking in for May...

1 month into my 6+ month gardening session... no plans to app for anything until my auto refi this fall.

EE and the 700 club is coming at the end of the year as well.

6 months will go by like that Smiley Happy And you'll be in the 700 club.

What's EE though? 

Early exclusion.  6 months TU... 3 months EQ and EX.

I'm looking at 10/1 and 1/1/16 as the dates that all my derogs from BK13 fall off in advance of the scheduled 4/1/16 date (7 years from filing)... and my scores go way up.

That's cool. Your scores are going to see a good amount of jump. 

Are you also planning to get the util down? Get some CLIs here and there maybe? You could definitely get to 750. 

I personally think I have hit a ceiling because of low AAoA and no instalment loans. Can't do much about the AAoA (AMEX BD is dead anyway) and not sure about instalment loans. Still don't need a car. Cheap weekend rentals (thanks Enterprise) + ZipCar + Car2Go get most of the car needs; I don't drive on weekdays. A half-decent new car will need more in monthly payment than our current expenses. And getting an old car will mean I won't get to drive these Beetles and Fiat 500s and Ford Fusions (ok sometimes Versas and Sentras) any more Smiley Tongue

Meh. Will think about it in June. 

I've heard that you can hit 850 without installment loans. It just takes time. 

Message 68 of 1,351
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy May, everybody! Tis a beautiful day! My first exam is done, I get my gold spade in a couple weeks, an inq fell off of each of my reports, and I get to rejoin the employed soon. All in all, a lot to look forward to!

Message 69 of 1,351
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone!

I'm joining in as I need accounts to age and inquiries to fall off before I'll be approved for anything else I'd really like. The goal is 12 months so that the inquires are no longer a factor and all my accounts will be over a year. I think I'm gonna end up tempted at the 6 month point as it seems like inquiries aren't as big a deal by then, but I'll try to stick through the whole year!

The concept of gardening seems pretty cool though, making a bit of a game out of it makes it seem much more appealing and easier to stick with. So, I'm happy to be here! Smiley Happy

Message 70 of 1,351
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.