Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - May 2016

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - May 2016

Good Wednesday mid morning!, physical therapy is Done for today and i still think my therapist lady really hates me. Its not like a love/hate thing either. I swear someone has done this woman wrong and she's taking it out on me. She's all gigglie with the woman patients. when i walk in  I see the smile drop from her face, she pierces at me like I've just robbed her house, stole her car and kicked her dog on the way out. I think she enjoys the pain she gives me. LOL

Now its nap time!!!!!!!1

Message 1391 of 1,653
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Good Wednesday mid morning!, physical therapy is Done for today and i still think my therapist lady really hates me. Its not like a love/hate thing either. I swear someone has done this woman wrong and she's taking it out on me. She's all gigglie with the woman patients. when i walk in  I see the smile drop from her face, she pierces at me like I've just robbed her house, stole her car and kicked her dog on the way out. I think she enjoys the pain she gives me. LOL

Now its nap time!!!!!!!1

Sounds like my ex. 

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 1392 of 1,653
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Now its nap time!!!!!!!1

Sounds like my ex. 

Lmao. We musta had the same ex. I didn't realize how much I enjoyed drinking until my last marriage. 

Message 1393 of 1,653
Anonymous
Not applicable

@driftless wrote:

Depending on preparation salmon = Pinot Noir or Chardonnay.

Good Morning fellow gardeners.  

Well I prefer my raw Salmon with warm SakeSmiley Surprised

Message 1394 of 1,653
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 1395 of 1,653
torry590
Regular Contributor

I have some TINY garden news.  My crap Total Visa increased my limit by..... $50.... lol better than nothing, its only been opened 6 months. I have a love hate relationship with this card. 

CLI nonetheless,  Happy Gardening everyone!

As of 5/2021 EX8: 616 | TU8: 665 | EQ8: 662
First Premier $700 | Capital One Secured $500 | Discover It $1,000 (formerly secured)
Capital One Quicksilver $400 | Credit One Platinum $300 | Victoria's Secret $200
Express Next $500 | Williams Sonoma Store $400 | Brylane Home $250 | Chime Credit Builder NPSL
Walmart World Mastercard $300 | Aspire Mastercard $500 | Cerulean Mastercard $750
CFNA Bosch Car Care $800 | First Premier no AF $700 | Avant Mastercard $300 no AF
Message 1396 of 1,653
IncrsCreditScore1
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Good Morning everyone! Today marks a year I have been in the forum. It has been a life-altering decision to join. Everything I have learned here and continue to learn has made my life easier and made me happier because of it.

Thank you to all of you. This is a great place to be. Make today count, my friends....

That is more than fantastic, Musiclover.  You are an inspiration to everyone here. 

January 2018 Scores - EQ 797 | TU 800 | EX 798 | ~~Started Gardening Again on March 21, 2017
Message 1397 of 1,653
Anonymous
Not applicable

@IncrsCreditScore wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Good Morning everyone! Today marks a year I have been in the forum. It has been a life-altering decision to join. Everything I have learned here and continue to learn has made my life easier and made me happier because of it.

Thank you to all of you. This is a great place to be. Make today count, my friends....

That is more than fantastic, Musiclover.  You are an inspiration to everyone here. 

What a lovely compliment...I would love to think so...Smiley Happy I am inspired by so many....

Message 1398 of 1,653
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy Wenesday everyone! All is quiet in my world. I have had no trouble reading the other forums  because I'm really happy with the few cards that I have. Aside from a possible need for a new car, I'm really comfortable staying in the Garden for a year Now that I have the Ink, I've been seriously thinking about consolodating my CSP into my freedom before my AF is due in July.  I haven't really been using the CSP lately because I have 5 % on resturants with  Discover  this quarter. Next quarter I'll have the same  5% on resturants with freedom.  Most of my travel is buisness related so it would go on my Ink but I don't have any plans to travel  in the next three months. Plus I need to meet the bonus spend on the ink.  Sigh it's hard letting that card go becasue I was so happy when I got it. Anyone have experiance with this? I'd love to hear your thoughts/ openions. 

Message 1399 of 1,653
driftless
Valued Contributor

Hi PDXgigi,

I have decided to not app for Ink and my reasoning in opposite of yours. I am working on a documentary and another project and CSP and Freedom serve me nicely currently. I don't purchase much for business, except the occasional Apple and B&H Photo binges, and I do not feel that I would run enough through the Ink card.  I have moved my biz account to Chase and consolidated all of our accounts there, if our banker or Chase wants to send me a pre-qualified offer for Ink, that might change my mind.

- Driftless

CSR | Amex Platinum | EDP | QS (2)
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 1400 of 1,653
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.