tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - May 2016

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Remarkable resemblance to his avatar...nicely done humu! Smiley Happy

LOL... the "pose" is quite similar!  Smiley Very Happy

I understand that they're doing a remake of Lawrence of Arabia, UncleB. Casting call is soon - you'd fit the part Smiley Happy

Message 81 of 1,653
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I understand that they're doing a remake of Lawrence of Arabia, UncleB. Casting call is soon - you'd fit the part Smiley Happy

LOL...  my avatar on here might fit the part, but I seriously doubt I would!  LOL

That being said... they are really doing a remake of LofA?  I guess all they can do these days is remake old movies - all creativity must have been in the last century.

They should really leave old classics alone! 

Message 82 of 1,653
Anonymous
Not applicable

Remake of LofA will be awesome with all the CGI aliens!!
Message 83 of 1,653
culture
Regular Contributor

After almost 30 months in the garden I went on a rampage,

Got a  new car lease, got the United chase CC and a Ashley CC to buy some furniture,  i tried to hold my self but like a Hulk, I took a hit and got CLI in my BOA cc, then tried to apply for the AA citi card with no success. 

So here I'm with all the clothes torn apart,  rolling my sleeves, getting ready to plant those seeds,  summer is comming.

Message 84 of 1,653
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did six months, got the cards I wanted, back in for six months. Maybe longer, but shorter time chunks are easier to visualize.

Message 85 of 1,653
EdMan63
Established Contributor

Hello all. Checking in a little late for May. Just got back from New Orleans from a quick weekend jaunt. Had a great time as usual. Nothing new to report creditwise yet. Just counting down this last month until my reports are 100% clean. Everyone have a great day. 

Message 86 of 1,653
Anonymous
Not applicable

13 months here! 831 FICO since some of my inquiries from early 2015 are now older than 12 months. Doing well!

Message 87 of 1,653
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

13 months here! 831 FICO since some of my inquiries from early 2015 are now older than 12 months. Doing well!

Fantastic FICO score and you are a great example of how gardening can pay off! Smiley Happy

Nice work.

Message 88 of 1,653
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@culture wrote:

After almost 30 months in the garden I went on a rampage,

Got a  new car lease, got the United chase CC and a Ashley CC to buy some furniture,  i tried to hold my self but like a Hulk, I took a hit and got CLI in my BOA cc, then tried to apply for the AA citi card with no success. 

So here I'm with all the clothes torn apart,  rolling my sleeves, getting ready to plant those seeds,  summer is comming.

30 months was quite the feat. Nice one holding out for that long.

That effectively cleared your board of any INQ's at 24 months. Kool!

Message 89 of 1,653
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

LOL...  my avatar on here might fit the part, but I seriously doubt I would!  LOL

That being said... they are really doing a remake of LofA?  I guess all they can do these days is remake old movies - all creativity must have been in the last century.

They should really leave old classics alone! 

I'm in complete agreement! The Magnificent Seven remake is the one that's bothering me. I loves me some Denzel and Chris Pratt, but really? It just can't compare to the original (or The Seven Samurai). It just looks so generic. Blah. Bring back Brynner and McQueen!

Message 90 of 1,653
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.