Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - May 2017

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - May 2017

Checking in for May. Back in the garden a month now after leaving for 2 cards. In it for the long haul now. 

Message 31 of 615
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

Happy Monday all!!!  MAY 1st already wow.......Have a great week everyone!

Message 32 of 615
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good morning all ... In for my first full month in the garden.

Agreed with another poster ... Just about time to break out the golf clubs. I'll also be in the literal garden. Our new house has an area in the back yard that is pretty barren, so we're going to build some raised beds and see what we can grow this year
Message 33 of 615
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Stepped out to finish my journey before months end. Went 7 months and had to get the new Cap1 Dining card. Approved for 10k. And added the seedling again. Thats it. Made a large payment to get my auto loan under 9%. Waiting for that to post shortly. I'll start to go after the SSL with Alliant soon to keep an installment on my reports. It will be nice to bank the old truck payments for a long while. Scores updated for now. Thanks again guys for all the help! Happy Gardening ya'll

Message 34 of 615
Anonymous
Not applicable

After a great couple of months where I saw the fruits of my rebuild. I am in the garden! 

Message 35 of 615
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Good Morning Everyone  and good night I'm going to sleep.  

This a be my ride and my seat for the next four hours . 

IMG_2668.JPG

IMG_2669.JPG

Message 36 of 615
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now, if you happen to leave the garden prematurely, that's your decision and we respect that. You are always welcome to come back, pick up your gardening tools and start over again. But please, celebrate any approvals and the discussion of which credit card to app for on another thread. While we are happy with members’ success stories, we really do want to keep this threads focus and tone to be consistent with gardening efforts. You are certainly welcome to celebrate SP CLIs in this thread, as they do not involve inq's or apps for new credit.

Message 37 of 615
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy May Monday, Fellow Gardeners! Smiley Happy

It is looking to be a beautiful day here! May is very welcome, as late-March and April have been very busy for me with out of town conferences and trainings and traveling twice for family situations. It seems the older I get, the harder traveling by car is on my body. Smiley Frustrated

In any case, all is quiet on the credit front. Not much is happening. I did get 4 points on EX last month, but other than that my scores were stagnant for April. Kind of a good thing since they weathered my last app without any nosedives! I will take that! 

Plans for May:

-Combine Cap1 QS Platinum into QS WEMC. Even though I can ask for CLI on June 3, I am just going to do it now as soon as my Plat statement cuts this week since Cap1 is a little spooked right now. 

-Claim bronze spade on the 12th.

-Request Disco CLI on the 18th. It will have been over 90 days since my last CLI.

-Request jetBlue APR/CLI on the 23rd. Don't know if they will do it since they just lowered my APR 2 points with no CLI offer available, but the 23rd is the 6 month mark of having the card and I just drastically paid it down. I hope they like that!

-Use my Victoria's Secret card so that my increased CL reports. Just realized it's still reporting as $500 since I haven't used it since before my two CLIs of $300 apiece.

-Hopefully see some score increases. Currently EQ 689, TU 658, EX 687 per myFICO.

Here's wishing everyone a prosperous May!!!!! Smiley Happy

Message 38 of 615
JGGM
Frequent Contributor

Checking in for May. I lost my silver spade 17 days ago - and I'm ok with that, picked up 3 credit cards so it was worth it. Now back to gardening until mortgage app in about 9-12 months. Cheers!

Current Score 7-1-21: TU: 812 EX: 805 EQ: 839
Goal Score:ACHIEVED - 800 Across the Board
In My Wallet: Cap1 QS - PenFed Power Cash Rewards - PenFed Promise - AmEx Delta Platinum - DISCO - NFCU Cash Rewards - Chase Sapphire Preferred

Message 39 of 615
Fraction
Valued Member

Looking forward to picking up my Silver Spade toward the end up this month as I reach 3 months in the garden. Planning on being here until this time in 2018.

Starting Scores: EQ - 624/TU - 627/EX - 645 (2/10/17)
Current Scores: EQ - 723/TU - 728/EX - 736 (5/8/18)
Goal Scores: 725 on all
Message 40 of 615
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.