Did you mean: 

Garden Club - May 2017

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - May 2017

@tcbofade wrote:

Almost EIGHT months app free for me!

Still digging out DW for a bit, hoping to have nothing reporting maxed out by 01 July.

(Yes, that date keeps moving...the struggle is real)

It will happen tcb! You got this!Smiley Happy

Message 481 of 615
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

If it was not for BAD luck I would have no luck at all......I had to co-sign for my Daughter's Student loan for her Sophomore year in college, a HP by Discover Bank....ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH  I was supposed to get my Bronze spade next Thursday......Now I REALLY know how Charlie Brown feels every time Lucy pulls the football from him before he kicks it!!!  Have a fantastic Holiday Weekend ALL!!!  I will be in the corner of the garden in the fetal position Smiley Frustrated

Message 482 of 615
Sandman771
Valued Contributor

I don't know all the rules but if I was in charge you'd get a pass on that HP since it was a life event rather than a moment of weakness. Get that pretty spade! 

Starting Score: EQ497/TU496/EX 499
Currently: EQ 620 TU 654 EX 627
in the garden since 6/16/2021
Message 483 of 615
Anonymous
Not applicable

+1
Message 484 of 615
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@odd_dog wrote:

If it was not for BAD luck I would have no luck at all......I had to co-sign for my Daughter's Student loan for her Sophomore year in college, a HP by Discover Bank....ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH  I was supposed to get my Bronze spade next Thursday......Now I REALLY know how Charlie Brown feels every time Lucy pulls the football from him before he kicks it!!!  Have a fantastic Holiday Weekend ALL!!!  I will be in the corner of the garden in the fetal position Smiley Frustrated

Been there - done that - times two kids! I know just how you feel right now.  Smiley Wink

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 485 of 615
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

@RockinRay wrote:

@odd_dog wrote:

Been there - done that - times two kids! I know just how you feel right now.  Smiley Wink

I will say aside from the credit pull, my daughter has been on the Dean's List each semester of her Freshman year!!  LOVE HER and LOVE that!!

Message 486 of 615
astronemma
Valued Member

Argh. Barclays CLD'd me from 2k down to 1k. I guess I angered the beast with my new accounts. :\

BK7 discharged: 10/25/15 | Current scores: 755 EQ 678 TU 673 EX
NFCU Flagship VisaPenFed Promise VisaDCU Platinum VisaDiscover IT Cash Back CardUSAA Cash Rewards AmexBarclays Apple Rewards VisaNFCU Cloc
Message 487 of 615
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@odd_dog wrote:

@RockinRay wrote:

@odd_dog wrote:

I will say aside from the credit pull, my daughter has been on the Dean's List each semester of her Freshman year!!  LOVE HER and LOVE that!!

That's awesome! My oldest was the same way all through college. When she graduated, she got an awared for that. The youngest, not going to happen!

Makes you proud for sure!

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 488 of 615
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

@RockinRay wrote:

@odd_dog wrote:

@RockinRay wrote:

@odd_dog wrote:

That's awesome! My oldest was the same way all through college. When she graduated, she got an awared for that. The youngest, not going to happen!

Makes you proud for sure!

Good for you congrats!!  Yes the "young ones" do seem to be a "challenge" my dear son......LOL

Message 489 of 615
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

@astronemma wrote:

Argh. Barclays CLD'd me from 2k down to 1k. I guess I angered the beast with my new accounts. :\

Sorry to hear that.....how many new accounts? Just wondering because I have had MANY new accounts in my past sometimes a lot at the same time and Barclays has never CLD me.....I know I am in the minority but the big "B" has always been good to me so I love them.....

Message 490 of 615
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.