Credit Card Center Advertiser Disclosure

Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club - May 2017

Hello!  Just settling in after the tumultuous weekend! Things are back to normal now, again figuring what card gets axed next.....not sure if I want to pull the plug on my Amex PRG now or wait till the AF hits I think like June, July? Used all my credits already so just waiting......

Valued Member
0 Kudos

1month down ! 23 more to go Smiley Sad I went crazy applying for everything after my BK and I have so many inquiries that its horrendous. I'm planning on buying a home in about 3 years so I want to make sure that I have a clean inquiry-free slate. 

Starting Scores 01/17: EQ- 547, TU- 529, EX- 529. Current Scores 5/17: EQ- 641, TU-660, EX-673
Goal Scores:700
Established Member

I'm in the garden for the long haul.  After my recent spree, I don't see the need for any more credit lines.  I don't see any mortgages or auto loans for the next several years so I'll let the recent hard pulls drop off and let a baddie from several years ago drop off next year and bump my scores over the 800 mark.

Of course, this is subject to change depending on what hand life decides to deal me and assuming I don't see anything shiny that I must have.  I really like shiny things.

Fico 8 ...EQ 787 TU 784 EX 771 (5/11/17)
In the Garden Since May 14, 2017
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

TU just bumped me to 662! Finally in the 600's 660's with them. 😀

Current Scores------ EQ 681; TU 652; EX 689 FICO 08---------------- Gardening until "Winter is Over"
Beginning Scores-- EQ 632; TU 576; EX 619 FICO 08 (06/13/16) - BK7 discharged 11/2015

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Bella007 wrote:
TU just bumped me to 662! Finally in the 600's with them. 😀

Nice!

EQ 679 EXP 700 TU 763
Established Contributor

Gardening since 3/31/17

Nurturing my current cards, paying down debt/taxes, and SAVING Smiley Happy

Ch 7 Discharge May 2015: EQ 588/TU 552/EX 570
Sept 2017: EQ 679/TU 660/EX 668 w/ 24% CC util reporting
Discover/Target/NFCU CLOC/NFCU Cash Rewards/PenFed Power Cash Rewards - $46k total revolving
Valued Contributor

medicgrrl wrote:

Bella007 wrote:
TU just bumped me to 662! Finally in the 600's with them. 😀

Nice!

Thanks, medicgrrl! Oops, just realized I meant to say I'm in the 660's with them! ☺

Current Scores------ EQ 681; TU 652; EX 689 FICO 08---------------- Gardening until "Winter is Over"
Beginning Scores-- EQ 632; TU 576; EX 619 FICO 08 (06/13/16) - BK7 discharged 11/2015

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

I've been gardening for a whopping 4 days now.  I've done everything I can on my rebuild.  Now I wait for my 3 reports to be clean next Spring.  I'm bored.  Working on my sister's credit now.  Paid off a collection of hers today.  I would pay down their debt if I had the money, but I don't...so I guess I'm out of things to do and should go clean the house or do laundry or something productive.

Still contemplating whether I want to convince my son to app for a NFCU cash rewards card.  He's got a Visa with his local CU and a Chase Freedom.  He needs another card...yeah, that's the truth.  Ok, I won't bug him...back to gardening, or cleaning or something.

EQ 679 EXP 700 TU 763
Established Contributor

I've been gardening for a few months now. I've been tempted by Chase and that cursed little green checkmark, but I've been a good boy and stayed the itchy trigger fingers. I'll be down to 3 Inq's on each CB come January and that's when I'll be looking for a good size SL with the CSP. Earlier in April, I got a 16k bump in CLI's between 5 different cards, AMEX being the big hitter at a full 3X, taking me to 18k on that one card alone!! Hell, I don't need any more credit than I have now, but I'm like "gimmie gimmie GIMMIE!!!" LoL!!!

I've found a comfy little spot in the Garden and I'll be just fine right where I am until next January!!

Stay GREEN y'all!!!!!!

Mega Contributor

Smiley Happy Checking in for May! Still gardening strong!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $10.9k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $6.1k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $4.85k / Citi DC (WMC) $7.1k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.