Reply
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Posts: 233
Registered: ‎05-12-2010
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2013

gardening is paying off. got my first 700 score! 701, as per wallyworld tu. pulled my EQ from myfico. its sitting at 699. pretty damn good with me considering util isnt maximized.
Last Hard Pull 05/24/2013

Starting Score: MyFico TU: 621 EQ: 610
Current Score: AmEx EX: 700 Walmart TU: 711 EQ: 699
Goal Score: 700's baby! (made it 4/10/2013!)
New Goal: 740!!


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 27,465
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2013

That's OUTSTANDING 700 club memberSmiley Wink


gijoe4500 wrote:
gardening is paying off. got my first 700 score! 701, as per wallyworld tu. pulled my EQ from myfico. its sitting at 699. pretty damn good with me considering util isnt maximized.

 

+ Chase ink =




Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,691
Registered: ‎09-26-2011
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2013

TU up 13 for me!

Current Scores: EX: 615, TU08: 639, EQ: 607. 04/01/2015.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 464
Registered: ‎10-29-2012
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2013

I'm actually extending my time in the garden, and I am going to leave a small balance this time and apply for the Freedom and the BCE on May 10th (instead of the 27th as I had originally planned). The reason being is because I made a rather large purchase (for school) and thought it was just best to apply about a week-week 1/2 later then I was expecting. I also got my TU score on the 31st, only increasing by one point from 723 to 724. My Eq score went up from 717 to 724. That's really it for now. 

Bank of America: Cash Rewards.-1,000. 4/25/12 (CLI Increase 6/15/13), Citi: Forward- 3k. 10/27/12 (CLI on 2/8/14, SP). Discover: More- 2k. 10/27/12 (Increase 6/1/14). Amex: PRG- NPSL (closed 12/13/13). 11/24/12. Chase: Freedom. 5/1/13- 2.4k. Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus.-3.6k. 6/15/13. Amex BCE-2k. 12/7/13. Amex SPG-4k.12/8/13. Last App: 1/8/14.
Moderator
Posts: 27,207
Registered: ‎09-13-2012
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2013

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 464
Registered: ‎10-29-2012
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2013

Lexie- I'm glad to stay...lol! the garden helps me from applying for cards I might have otherwise pulled the trigger for when I know I shouldn't have. Though everytime I see someone getting approved, I'm pretty tempted to apply I must admit, but I must keep myself from doing so..lol. 

Bank of America: Cash Rewards.-1,000. 4/25/12 (CLI Increase 6/15/13), Citi: Forward- 3k. 10/27/12 (CLI on 2/8/14, SP). Discover: More- 2k. 10/27/12 (Increase 6/1/14). Amex: PRG- NPSL (closed 12/13/13). 11/24/12. Chase: Freedom. 5/1/13- 2.4k. Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus.-3.6k. 6/15/13. Amex BCE-2k. 12/7/13. Amex SPG-4k.12/8/13. Last App: 1/8/14.
Established Contributor
Posts: 849
Registered: ‎03-09-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2013

So, I am taking a tour of the garden. I have spent the last 4 months rebuilding my credit. My current Equifax is 749. EX was 699 from a lender, had a few things deleted, but Im still waiting for one more collection to be removed. Im not certain about TU because I am waiting for that collection to be deleted as well. I dont have anything flashy in my wallet.  App'ing wasnt much of a problem for me until I joined NFCU today.  I have a total of 11 inquiries, 5 from car shopping 09/11, 4 in the last year including the one from joining NFCU today. I blame the constant posts about NFCU. I just keep going back and forth lol.

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 27,465
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2013


tcbofade wrote:

TU up 13 for me!


Gardening is working!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great news

+ Chase ink =




Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 27,465
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2013


bluesnowman wrote:

I'm actually extending my time in the garden, and I am going to leave a small balance this time and apply for the Freedom and the BCE on May 10th (instead of the 27th as I had originally planned). The reason being is because I made a rather large purchase (for school) and thought it was just best to apply about a week-week 1/2 later then I was expecting. I also got my TU score on the 31st, only increasing by one point from 723 to 724. My Eq score went up from 717 to 724. That's really it for now. 


I still have company Lol

Glad to see you working that plan for Max effect

+ Chase ink =




Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 27,465
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2013


DiabolicallyRandom wrote:

So, I am taking a tour of the garden. I have spent the last 4 months rebuilding my credit. My current Equifax is 749. EX was 699 from a lender, had a few things deleted, but Im still waiting for one more collection to be removed. Im not certain about TU because I am waiting for that collection to be deleted as well. I dont have anything flashy in my wallet.  App'ing wasnt much of a problem for me until I joined NFCU today.  I have a total of 11 inquiries, 5 from car shopping 09/11, 4 in the last year including the one from joining NFCU today. I blame the constant posts about NFCU. I just keep going back and forth lol.


Tour, pull up a chair, plant a seedling or just spend time with good company and conversation. Welcome

+ Chase ink =




Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.