cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - April 2013

Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2013


Charmlessman wrote:

Hi Dodfire, i am new to the forum, how do you get tha info you just posted?


Hello Charmlessman..and welcome to the forums.

I subscribe to equifax.com to monitor my score changes....beware on that site..the "equifax score" is not your true FICO score but it works well to monitor changes in your report.

You can also purchase your actual FICO score there...you just need to read carefully to make the correct purchase.

*8/10/13
Message 1451 of 2,152
Frequent Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2013

Well today made it almost 4 weeks in the garden. Woohoo. Need to work on getting my utility down now. Too many cards with balances esp before two new accounts show up. Looking forward to to sept all these accounts are 6 months or more then I can start firing accounts.
Cards: CSP $5k, Capital One Cash Rewards VS $3100, Discover it $3k Capital One MasterCard $600, Orchard Bank $3k, Barclays Rewards MC $1250 Gapcard $900, BR $300, Neiman Marcus $1k, Macys $1200 Walmart $500
In the garden until I can get a BCP

Starting Score: 534
Current Score: 682 EQ SW 660 TU 636 EX 3/26/13
Goal Score: 720


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1452 of 2,152
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2013

Hi Gardeners!

How is everyone?

Just checking in to say hi.  I've been away for a little while finishing some finals and I am finally done with school.  Graduation is next month so now I can relax and party again.  LOL!

I've been gardening faithfully and fighting the itch for Discover It, Delta Gold, AXP True Earnings, and Chase Southwest.  Trying to hold off on trying for any of those until later this year.  In the meantime, I'm looking into financing options to add a deck to my home.  That right now would be my only reason for stepping out of the garden.

I'm going to relax in the garden today, enjoy some lemonade, and catch up on the forums.

Have a great day!



Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1453 of 2,152
Frequent Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2013

So, trying on my new shiny spade... isn't it pretty??

Back in the garden!
App free since 23Oct2012 reset to 27Aug13 and reset again 4nov13
Message 1454 of 2,152
Established Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2013

108 days in the garden. Feeling good!!


Starting Score: EX: 575 (PSECU 5/2/12) TU: 582 (3/6/12) EQ: 664 (4/27/12)
Current Score: EX: 699 (PSECU 06/04/14) 702 (my FICO 08/05/14) TU: 699 (08/01/14) EQ: 675 (07/08/14)
Goal Score: 720
20K PSECU 7/12 | 12K USAA 9/12 | 11K BOA 1-2-3 9/12 | 9K Citi HHonors 9/12 | 8.5K Citi AAdvantage 5/08 | 5K Chase Sapphire Pref. 9/12 | 3.8K Barclays USAir 7/12 | 6K Walmart Dis. 11/12 | 1K Amex SPG 11/12 | 2K Amex BCP 1/13
Message 1455 of 2,152
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2013


dodfire wrote:

THIS is what is keeping me in the garden everyday!!! 

 

Screen Shot 2013-04-23 at 4.45.39 PM.png


Yeah I would say you on lock down dodfire but we're all here for one reason or another right? Lol

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 1456 of 2,152
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2013


sarkell wrote:
Well today made it almost 4 weeks in the garden. Woohoo. Need to work on getting my utility down now. Too many cards with balances esp before two new accounts show up. Looking forward to to sept all these accounts are 6 months or more then I can start firing accounts.

way to go keep up the good work Woohoo

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 1457 of 2,152
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2013


MsLadyRover wrote:

Hi Gardeners!

How is everyone?

Just checking in to say hi.  I've been away for a little while finishing some finals and I am finally done with school.  Graduation is next month so now I can relax and party again.  LOL!

I've been gardening faithfully and fighting the itch for Discover It, Delta Gold, AXP True Earnings, and Chase Southwest.  Trying to hold off on trying for any of those until later this year.  In the meantime, I'm looking into financing options to add a deck to my home.  That right now would be my only reason for stepping out of the garden.

I'm going to relax in the garden today, enjoy some lemonade, and catch up on the forums.

Have a great day!


Your doing a great job....way to goSmiley Wink

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 1458 of 2,152
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2013


codimom wrote:

So, trying on my new shiny spade... isn't it pretty??


Congrats it's beautiful indeed

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 1459 of 2,152
Moderator Emerita

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2013

Congratulations MsLadyRover! 🎓

Your gardening will pay off for you! The deck will be a nice place to plant seedlings after your next spree 😉
Message 1460 of 2,152