Reply
Regular Contributor
mechanicaljen
Posts: 144
Registered: ‎11-09-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2014

Morning GC.  Rainy but warm here.  I'll take it. :smileyhappy:



Starting Score: EQ: 570 TU: 626 EX: 594 (11/9/13)
Current Score: EQ: 663 TU: 648 EX: 650 (5/2/14)
Goal Score: 750


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
-Wade-
Posts: 12,624
Registered: ‎08-13-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2014

[ Edited ]

Good morning GC! Well I woke up to my phone going crazy this morning, first we have thunder storms warning  in my area and also EQ credit alert went out showing I had a new account open in my name (US Bank Reported ) The good news is myFICO EQ score only dropped to 806 with the new account:smileyhappy:))))))  I am so excited to still be in the 800 club ( Happy Dance Here ) Cold ole buddy you were right again, It did not drop out of my 800 club . Thank you Cold for saying you didn't think I would drop out:smileywink:

This is a wonderful day for me even with the bad weather in our area!

Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 806 (04/04/2014) Discover TU Fico - 813 (09/02/2014) myFico EX - 804 ( 07/08/2014 ) ******* Amex - BCP 10 K * Discover - IT 10.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 8.8 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 5 K * Amex - GDSM 5 K ****** FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 806 *** TU 813 *** EX 804 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 830's Scores ******
Valued Contributor
-Wade-
Posts: 12,624
Registered: ‎08-13-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2014

With all this rain and I am still sleepy I am headed back to bed :smileyhappy: later gang

Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 806 (04/04/2014) Discover TU Fico - 813 (09/02/2014) myFico EX - 804 ( 07/08/2014 ) ******* Amex - BCP 10 K * Discover - IT 10.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 8.8 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 5 K * Amex - GDSM 5 K ****** FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 806 *** TU 813 *** EX 804 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 830's Scores ******
Community Leader
Mega Contributor
coldnmn
Posts: 15,850
Registered: ‎08-08-2011
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2014


Wade64 wrote:

Good morning GC! Well I woke up to my phone going crazy this morning, first we have thunder storms warning  in my area and also EQ credit alert went out showing I had a new account open in my name (US Bank Reported ) The good news is myFICO EQ score only dropped to 806 with the new account:smileyhappy:))))))  I am so excited to still be in the 800 club ( Happy Dance Here ) Cold ole buddy you were right again, It did not drop out of my 800 club . Thank you Cold for saying you didn't think I would drop out:smileywink:

This is a wonderful day for me even with the bad weather in our area!


:smileyhappy: You should listen to your younger generation more often! Congrats!

My Wallet /US Bank Cash+ Signature $10,000/ Ace US Bank Signature $10,000 / Sam's Mastercard $8500
/ Walmart Mastercard $8000 / Discover IT $5000 / Care Credit $5000
/ Husqvarna $5000 / PayPal SmartConnect $4800 / Cap1 Quicksilver $4000 / Barclay Ring $3550
Last App 8/12/14 /

Community Leader
Mega Contributor
coldnmn
Posts: 15,850
Registered: ‎08-08-2011
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2014


 Wade64 wrote:

With all this rain and I am still sleepy I am headed back to bed :smileyhappy: later gang


:smileyindifferent: Yes the older generation needs lots of rest!

My Wallet /US Bank Cash+ Signature $10,000/ Ace US Bank Signature $10,000 / Sam's Mastercard $8500
/ Walmart Mastercard $8000 / Discover IT $5000 / Care Credit $5000
/ Husqvarna $5000 / PayPal SmartConnect $4800 / Cap1 Quicksilver $4000 / Barclay Ring $3550
Last App 8/12/14 /

Established Contributor
Crisis
Posts: 1,028
Registered: ‎02-14-2014
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2014


coldnmn wrote:

 Wade64 wrote:

With all this rain and I am still sleepy I am headed back to bed :smileyhappy: later gang


:smileyindifferent: Yes the older generation needs lots of rest!


Actually, I'm headed back to bed too.  Oh, and Hi GC!

New Contributor
Bluebonnet
Posts: 104
Registered: ‎07-16-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2014

Hi!

 

It's been awhile since I've posted.  I left the garden and hit a bit of a rough patch, but I am back on track now.  My goal is to stay in the garden until Spring of 2016 and work on paying everything off.

 

Hope everyone is well and reaching their goals!

 

 



Last app: 10/4/14
In the garden until Winter of 2016
New Member
ckattel
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎11-09-2009
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2014

New to the forum, having filled out my most recent app yesterday.

 

Paying down outstanding balances is now my primary focus, staying away from applying for new credit.

 

Let's do this!


Current Scores: EQ 656 (3/30/14), TU 647 (4/4/14)
Seedling Garden Club Member - Last App 4/3/14 - In the Garden until 4/4/16
Cards: Chase Sapphire Preferred $5000, Chase Amazon Rewards $400, Chase United $5000,
Citi AA AMEX $10000, Citi AA MC $6200, Fidelity Retirement Rewards AMEX $5000
Community Leader
Mega Contributor
coldnmn
Posts: 15,850
Registered: ‎08-08-2011
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2014


Bluebonnet wrote:

Hi!

 

It's been awhile since I've posted.  I left the garden and hit a bit of a rough patch, but I am back on track now.  My goal is to stay in the garden until Spring of 2016 and work on paying everything off.

 

Hope everyone is well and reaching their goals!

 

 


:smileyhappy: Welcome back!

My Wallet /US Bank Cash+ Signature $10,000/ Ace US Bank Signature $10,000 / Sam's Mastercard $8500
/ Walmart Mastercard $8000 / Discover IT $5000 / Care Credit $5000
/ Husqvarna $5000 / PayPal SmartConnect $4800 / Cap1 Quicksilver $4000 / Barclay Ring $3550
Last App 8/12/14 /

Community Leader
Mega Contributor
coldnmn
Posts: 15,850
Registered: ‎08-08-2011
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2014


ckattel wrote:

New to the forum, having filled out my most recent app yesterday.

 

Paying down outstanding balances is now my primary focus, staying away from applying for new credit.

 

Let's do this!


:smileyhappy: Welcome to the forum and the GC! Feel free to ask questions and feel free to join in with us in the banter.

My Wallet /US Bank Cash+ Signature $10,000/ Ace US Bank Signature $10,000 / Sam's Mastercard $8500
/ Walmart Mastercard $8000 / Discover IT $5000 / Care Credit $5000
/ Husqvarna $5000 / PayPal SmartConnect $4800 / Cap1 Quicksilver $4000 / Barclay Ring $3550
Last App 8/12/14 /


myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}