Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - April 2014

tag
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2014

@Boragard wrote:

Good Morning Garden Club!  I am doing an early morning check in and picking up my Silver Spade!!!  Even though I was supposed to get it yesterday.  But nonetheless, its looking pretty in my siggy!  I hope everyone has a great day!

Smiley Happy Good morning Boragard! Congrats on the silver!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 4351 of 5,572
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Smiley Happy Good morning GC!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 4352 of 5,572
mechanicaljen
Regular Contributor

Mornin yall!

Did some real gardening yesterday - it was just too nice out.  Didn't even consider my credit score yesterday.  FIrst time in a while.

Message 4353 of 5,572
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Good morning, everyone!

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 4354 of 5,572
BootStraps
Established Contributor

Good Morning Gardeners! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: All Under 590 (8/2011)
Current Score: Ex: 676 Eq: 681 Tu: 683
Goal Score: Ex: 725 Eq: 725 Tu: 725

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Back in the Garden 4/22/16 Smiley Happy
Message 4355 of 5,572
ACsteel
Frequent Contributor

GM GC members, 10 more days to bronze, woot!

Message 4356 of 5,572
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

Good Morning Fellow Garden Club Members!

Some days I feel as if I'm obsessing about my credit score, but in actuality I'm just concerned about getting it to where I want it to be.  I do think I'm ADDICTED to this forum, but that totally stays between us, LOL! It's good to read about others who have similar credit goals.  I've been told that great credit is a marathon, not a sprint and I have to remind myself of that sometimes.  I'll hit my 1 month mark on Thursday and I'm EXCITED!!! Smiley Very Happy

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 4357 of 5,572
ambivalent
Established Contributor

Good Morning All!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! 

@MissMoni223 wrote:

Good Morning Fellow Garden Club Members!

Some days I feel as if I'm obsessing about my credit score, but in actuality I'm just concerned about getting it to where I want it to be.  I do think I'm ADDICTED to this forum, but that totally stays between us, LOL! It's good to read about others who have similar credit goals.  I've been told that great credit is a marathon, not a sprint and I have to remind myself of that sometimes.  I'll hit my 1 month mark on Thursday and I'm EXCITED!!! Smiley Very Happy

This.Right.Here.  I am addicted to this forum and I don't want anyone to know.  I even use the incognito mode when I'm at home so my husband won't know Woman LOL
I check without fail to see if my new balances have reported (my Cap1 did over the weekend to EX only) and watch my FAKO go up.  So addicting!  I can't wait until I get to 700.  It seems so far off...but I am being so patient.  Trying to anyway!

Aiming for 700 across FICO 8 and $150K TCL
Message 4358 of 5,572
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Hey all Smiley Happy sorry I didn't check in the beginning of this month! By the time I saw the thread was up there were already a few hundred posts so I got scared :X

Not to mention I'll be leaving the garden tonight/tomorrow (darn you Capital One and EQ, update!!), so how fair is it for me to check in? ;P

BUT. I thought since you all have seen me grow credit and life wise, I wanted to let you all know that not only will I be graduating in May, but I have a paid internship converting to a full time position lined up this summer Smiley Happy I am beyond thrilled and cannot wait! I am so happy I made a great impression on them and they're going to work with me on building my skills! So this means getting a new car, likely under a college graduate program and likely through Hyundai, and I may still have to apply for student loans...we'll have to see what goes on, since I plan on working full time while going to school part-time for a Master's.

AHHH! Well, now that that excitement has gotten off my chest, anyone know anything about Capital One reporting $0 balance on Equifax? My TU is stuck on an old report, but I figured that updated, EX is updated, but Capital One on EQ is lagging behind Smiley Mad Has anyone had any issues with Capital One not reporting a $0 balance or taking a long time? Last time they updated my report was 3/18 for a non-zero balance. I could've sworn I read a thread before of someone mentioning this topic but can't seem to locate it.

All the best, and happy gardening everyone Smiley Happy

Message 4359 of 5,572
Kennie02
Frequent Contributor

Yay!! Finally made it to bronze and it feels good!! 

NFCU cash $25k | BofA Custom Cash $25k | Amex BCP $18k| Costco Anywhere $14.5k | Apple Card $5.25k | Cap One QS $4.5k | Sephora Visa $4k | Discover It $3.5k | Citi DC $3.5k | Citi AA Mile Up $3.1k | Chase Amazon $3k | Amex ED $3k | Chase IHG $3k | Chase Freedom Unlimited $2.5k | Chase Freedom $2.5k | Citi Rewards $2k | Last HP 8/16/22
Starting score 09/2013: 530 Current FICO 8:
Credit Age:
New Accounts:
Inq (6/12/24M):
Message 4360 of 5,572
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.