Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2014

Terrible weather here tonight. Couldn't go to sleep.. Probably going to go in about 20 minutes. I'm ok, thank God. My family and all of my coworkers are.. praying for the whole area. God Bless everyone.
Valued Contributor

Good morning boys and girls.  Another day of rain here, but nothing excited expected.

Hope all is well, Kenny.

Gotta wait for tomorrow morning to push various luv buttons....April was kind of "blah" for us in the credit world, but May should be more exciting. :smileyhappy:

Current Scores: EX 671 (FCR) TU08: 649 Wally. 03/02/2015.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Valued Contributor

...and don't worry, MJ.... I've got at least another few months in the garden before I'll be approved for anything that I want.  :smileyhappy:

Current Scores: EX 671 (FCR) TU08: 649 Wally. 03/02/2015.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Valued Contributor

Hope everyone made it through the tough weather that's been going on.

AMEX BCP - $34.5K | AMEX Delta SkyMiles Gold - $10.4K | AMEX Platinum - NPSL | BofA BBR VISA - $15K | BofA Merrill Lynch + VS - $15K | Barclaycard Arrival WMC - $17.5K | Chase freedom VS - $5.5K | CSP VS - $25K | Chase Slate VS - $13.8K | Citi DC - $23.9K | Citi HD - $25K | Coldwater Creek MC - $15K | Discover it - $14.5K | FIA AMEX - $16K | Synchrony/HH Gregg - $10K | Synchrony/Lowes - $25K | LMCU PP VISA - $10K | NFCU cashRewards VS - $30K | NFM (Store Card) - $6K | PFCU Platinum CRV+ - $39K | US Bank Cash+ - $16.5K | US Bank Cash+ - $12.5K | USAA WMC - $20.3K Last HP 16 Nov 14 - Gardening into 2016.
Valued Contributor

yeah that was a good storm last night. my dear girlfriend works nights now (she took a superviser job in health care) and the cat was going crazy during it without her. the dog is always glued to my feet during storms. hope everyone made it safe. have a great day!

Regular Contributor

Storming like crazy here.  Scary stuff :smileysad:

Regular Contributor

Oh!  And I've officially been gardening for 4 months!

Valued Contributor

Hello fellow gardeners!

Hope everybody and their family and friends are doing well, and staying safe through the weather.

Credit cards: AMEX BCE || Barclaycard Sallie Mae || Capital One QuickSilver || Chase Freedom | Sapphire Preferred | Southwest || Citi Dividend || Discover It || University FCU || US Bank Cash+ | REI
Checking and Savings: Capital One 360 || Chase || Digital FCU || Discover Cashback || Sallie Mae || University FCU
First credit card Aug 2012. Last credit card Feb 2015. Gardening since 04-Feb-2015.
Established Contributor

Morning GC. We had a bit of a storm last night too but nothing too crazy at least not enough to wake me up from my sleep!

Praying for all of you to remain safe in the weather especially Jen and Kenny who said they've had it bad.  

Current scores: myFICO: 670/TU(Wal): 664/TU(Dis): 659 (Goal: 700)
Last app: 1/3/2014; (Prayerfully!) gardening until: 7/3/2014

~I'm living for an audience of One!
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Howdy there GC. 

I woke up this morning and started my morning routine of checking all my CC accounts as well as checking account to make sure there were no unauthorized charges going on.

All my credit cards are paid off with the exception of $2,700 from Discover (I want to carry a balance to experiment with Auto Luv techniques while still under 0%) and $65 on Citi because they are a pain and wont allow me to pay more than my last statement balance (last statement balance was $0 so this is annoying). 

I also checked my bank account and noticed my federal tax return has hit. So, I am thinking of paying off my NFCU motorcycle loan. I know it is the financically smart thing to do but I love having a decent amount of money liquid at this point in the year. 

NFCU Flagship $25,000 I AMEX SPG $23,000 I Chase Sapphire Preferred $17,500 I Discover IT $12,000 I

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.