Reply
Established Contributor
Posts: 970
Registered: ‎01-01-2014
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2014


KennyRS wrote:
Oooh -- just realized it's May.

Yayyyyy my birth month Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

 

PS Way to go on not apping Smiley Happy



Current scores: myFICO: 670/TU(Wal): 664/TU(Dis): 659 (Goal: 700)
Last app: 1/3/2014; (Prayerfully!) gardening until: 7/3/2014

~I'm living for an audience of One!
Super Contributor
Posts: 9,030
Registered: ‎06-19-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2014


KennyRS wrote:
Today must have been itchy app day. I felt the urge too. So annoying!! Smiley Sad I resisted thank goodness. lol I even came up with excuses in my head.. It's just pitiful! I stopped. Smiley Happy Smiley Very Happy

my six month cli is coming up in June for my BCP so hopefully that will make my itch to app go away. Its been September since my last app. Hopefully can hold off thru the whole summer :-(



EX Fico 774 3/3/15 Fako 806 CS/Credit.com 11/24/14
EQ SW bank enhanced 5/26/15 827 CK fako 807 5/11/15
TU Fico Barclay's/Walmart 7/6/15 799 Fako 808 Creditkarma 5/11/15
Moderator
Posts: 8,696
Registered: ‎01-15-2009
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2014


ayles wrote:

KennyRS wrote:
Oooh -- just realized it's May.

Yayyyyy my birth month Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

 

PS Way to go on not apping Smiley Happy


Thanks! You too! Smiley Happy Happy birthday month! Smiley Very Happy

Moderator
Posts: 8,696
Registered: ‎01-15-2009
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2014


mongstradamus wrote:

KennyRS wrote:
Today must have been itchy app day. I felt the urge too. So annoying!! Smiley Sad I resisted thank goodness. lol I even came up with excuses in my head.. It's just pitiful! I stopped. Smiley Happy Smiley Very Happy

my six month cli is coming up in June for my BCP so hopefully that will make my itch to app go away. Its been September since my last app. Hopefully can hold off thru the whole summer :-(


Very nice! Best of luck! Maybe that's what I should be doing.. making lists of CLI days to come. lol Maybe that would be satiating. 

Moderator
Posts: 8,696
Registered: ‎01-15-2009
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2014


azguy13 wrote:

ayles wrote:

azguy13 wrote:

ayles wrote:

Okay I have to confess I have a slight app twitch :/ 

 

I want to increase my Care Credit line and I really want the Target card lol.  It's so silly.  Nothing that can't truly wait another month or so at least (I'm already paid through end of May for my chiropractor so don't necessarily need the Care Credit increase right this minute, probably will beginning of June...).

 

I did pay off a huge chunk of my CU CC this past week though and the statement cuts tonight.  If my scores go up significantly (that was majority of my utilization so it'll drop from about 10% to about 5% after this new balance reports) I may consider doing a tiny escape and then again in July to refinance my personal loan through my CU because we're going on vacation and also with the same HP get an increase on our cc there and then won't do anything for a year at least.  We'll see though.  Taking one day at a time...


Well, you just stated that you really dont need the new credit at this point. Why don't you just wait until July to app for everything you want? It makes for a good goal Smiley Happy


Hey you Smiley Happy Thanks for the encouragement.  I'm standing firm...at least tonight Cat Tongue


One day at a time is all I ask, lol. 

 

Lets stay app free together Smiley Happy You don't need to last as long as I plan to, but I don't mind company


I'm not a very reliable person when it comes to staying in the garden, but it's really what I need to do and I know it. lol So hopefully I'll be here to bother you a bunch. Smiley Happy

Established Contributor
Posts: 1,028
Registered: ‎02-14-2014
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2014

Happy May Day, April Garden Clubbers!

 

Have a wonderful day.

 

Tra la, it's may, the lusty month of may.  That lovely month when everyone goes/ blissfully astray.  It's time/ to do/ a wretched thing or two/ and try to make each precious day/ one you'll always rue!

Moderator
Posts: 8,696
Registered: ‎01-15-2009
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2014


Crisis wrote:

Happy May Day, April Garden Clubbers!

 

Have a wonderful day.

 

Tra la, it's may, the lusty month of may.  That lovely month when everyone goes/ blissfully astray.  It's time/ to do/ a wretched thing or two/ and try to make each precious day/ one you'll always rue!


lol Happy May Day, Katie! Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Posts: 169
Registered: ‎11-09-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2014

Mine, too!

 

Hapypy birthday month Smiley Happy


ayles wrote:

KennyRS wrote:
Oooh -- just realized it's May.

Yayyyyy my birth month Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

 

PS Way to go on not apping Smiley Happy


 

Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,691
Registered: ‎09-26-2011
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2014


KennyRS wrote:

mongstradamus wrote:

KennyRS wrote:
Today must have been itchy app day. I felt the urge too. So annoying!! Smiley Sad I resisted thank goodness. lol I even came up with excuses in my head.. It's just pitiful! I stopped. Smiley Happy Smiley Very Happy

my six month cli is coming up in June for my BCP so hopefully that will make my itch to app go away. Its been September since my last app. Hopefully can hold off thru the whole summer :-(


Very nice! Best of luck! Maybe that's what I should be doing.. making lists of CLI days to come. lol Maybe that would be satiating. 


...right up until your CLI request gets you a 7-10 message.  Smiley Sad

 

All three of them.  Smiley Sad

Current Scores: EX: 615, TU08: 639, EQ: 607. 04/01/2015.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Established Contributor
Posts: 539
Registered: ‎07-12-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2014

good morning all.  just checking in after reading my morning threads.Smiley Happy then hitting the road.


Current Score: EX 712 4/28/15, TU 713 4/14/14 lender pull, EQ 722 7/1/15, 740 EQ bankcard 8 6/1/15 lender pull
Last app 6/1/15
Banks I have Blacklist/Return to sender: Langley FCU, BofA, Barclays, Citi

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.