Reply
Valued Contributor
Posts: 12,954
Registered: ‎08-13-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2014


azguy13 wrote:

Wade64 wrote:

azguy13 wrote:

Wade64 wrote:

azguy13 wrote:

Sailor! I didnt notice that you had broken 2,000 posts. Congrats!


Somone else is about to hit the 4000th post ..........SO CONGRATS Smiley Happy)))))))))))


Thanks buddy. It's amazing how quickly it has gone.


yeah i know, i am getting close to 8000 myself


You should hit 8,000 either tomorrow or the day after!


more and likey the day after

Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (05/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 832 (07/03/2015) EX Fico - 821 ( 05/01/2015 ) ******* Amex - BCP 10 K * Discover - IT 16.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 10.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 5 K * Amex - GDSM 5 K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 832 *** EX 821 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 830's Scores ******
Valued Contributor
Posts: 5,381
Registered: ‎04-30-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2014


azguy13 wrote:

pembrokepride wrote:

Also checking in this will be month 5 thhings are looking up.


Excellent! Keep up the great work!


11 days and I fly to Milwaukee. I can't wait




NFCU Flagship $25,000 I AMEX SPG $23,000 I Chase Sapphire Preferred $17,500 I Discover IT $12,000 I
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,411
Registered: ‎12-09-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2014


myjourney wrote:

azguy13 wrote:

Sailor! I didnt notice that you had broken 2,000 posts. Congrats!


Congrats to Sailor and azguy will hit 4k any minute congrats as well

My peps 


Thanks.. I don't know if I should be happy or embarassed... LOL

 

Congrats AZ!!!!


EQ 679 - 05/02/14 (myfico.com, New Model) | Last App 09/02/14 | Goal: 750+ 9/2014
NFCU nCashRewards VISA - $20,000 | NFCU nRewards $10,000
AMEX Costco TrueEarnings $5,000 | AMEX Delta Gold $1,500
Chase SWA VISA $5,000 | Chase Slate $3,500 | Chase Amazon Rewards VISA $3,000
HSN Mastecard $3,500
Valued Contributor
Posts: 12,954
Registered: ‎08-13-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2014


azguy13 wrote:

azguy13 wrote:

pembrokepride wrote:

Also checking in this will be month 5 thhings are looking up.


Excellent! Keep up the great work!


11 days and I fly to Milwaukee. I can't wait


enjoy your trip

Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (05/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 832 (07/03/2015) EX Fico - 821 ( 05/01/2015 ) ******* Amex - BCP 10 K * Discover - IT 16.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 10.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 5 K * Amex - GDSM 5 K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 832 *** EX 821 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 830's Scores ******
Valued Contributor
Posts: 5,381
Registered: ‎04-30-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2014


sailor_mercury wrote:

myjourney wrote:

azguy13 wrote:

Sailor! I didnt notice that you had broken 2,000 posts. Congrats!


Congrats to Sailor and azguy will hit 4k any minute congrats as well

My peps 


Thanks.. I don't know if I should be happy or embarassed... LOL

 

Congrats AZ!!!!


If you should be embarassed then I should be humiliated, lol.

 

Thanks for the congrats! Any luck getting the puppy to eat his meds?




NFCU Flagship $25,000 I AMEX SPG $23,000 I Chase Sapphire Preferred $17,500 I Discover IT $12,000 I
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,411
Registered: ‎12-09-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2014


azguy13 wrote:

sailor_mercury wrote:

Crisis wrote:

sailor_mercury wrote:

Tin is EARLY! Smiley Happy


Yes, and we were in the middle of other conversations!


LOL!!!!

 

Well let's start this one off on a GOOD note Smiley Happy 

 

 

 

 

 

(even if he deserves a flip-flop upside the head Smiley Wink  )


You said flip flop... isnt too hard to guess what are of the country you live in, lol. (most of us know)

 

If cold would have said that then it would be a boot upside the head


Well I was thinking of the Japanese wooden kind but left it open to interpretation. 


EQ 679 - 05/02/14 (myfico.com, New Model) | Last App 09/02/14 | Goal: 750+ 9/2014
NFCU nCashRewards VISA - $20,000 | NFCU nRewards $10,000
AMEX Costco TrueEarnings $5,000 | AMEX Delta Gold $1,500
Chase SWA VISA $5,000 | Chase Slate $3,500 | Chase Amazon Rewards VISA $3,000
HSN Mastecard $3,500
Valued Contributor
Posts: 5,381
Registered: ‎04-30-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2014


Wade64 wrote:

azguy13 wrote:

azguy13 wrote:

pembrokepride wrote:

Also checking in this will be month 5 thhings are looking up.


Excellent! Keep up the great work!


11 days and I fly to Milwaukee. I can't wait


enjoy your trip


Oh I will. I am flying there with the DD to see my family.




NFCU Flagship $25,000 I AMEX SPG $23,000 I Chase Sapphire Preferred $17,500 I Discover IT $12,000 I
Established Contributor
Posts: 538
Registered: ‎03-23-2014
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2014


azguy13 wrote:

azguy13 wrote:

pembrokepride wrote:

Also checking in this will be month 5 thhings are looking up.


Excellent! Keep up the great work!


11 days and I fly to Milwaukee. I can't wait


Come back to the cold

Last HP: 4/10/15 | Latest Scores (4/10/15):
EQ FICO8 - 780 | TU FICO8 - 783 | EX FICO8 - 756
Amex BC | Amex HHonors | Amex HHonors Surpass | Barclay USAir | Chase Freedom | CSP | Citi DC | Citi Prestige | Discover IT | Best Buy MC | Wells Fargo Retail Card
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,411
Registered: ‎12-09-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2014


azguy13 wrote:

sailor_mercury wrote:

myjourney wrote:

azguy13 wrote:

Sailor! I didnt notice that you had broken 2,000 posts. Congrats!


Congrats to Sailor and azguy will hit 4k any minute congrats as well

My peps 


Thanks.. I don't know if I should be happy or embarassed... LOL

 

Congrats AZ!!!!


If you should be embarassed then I should be humiliated, lol.

 

Thanks for the congrats! Any luck getting the puppy to eat his meds?


Nope... But he's acting fine..  So I don't need to worry about the pain med.  I do wish I could get him to take the anti inflammatory. 


EQ 679 - 05/02/14 (myfico.com, New Model) | Last App 09/02/14 | Goal: 750+ 9/2014
NFCU nCashRewards VISA - $20,000 | NFCU nRewards $10,000
AMEX Costco TrueEarnings $5,000 | AMEX Delta Gold $1,500
Chase SWA VISA $5,000 | Chase Slate $3,500 | Chase Amazon Rewards VISA $3,000
HSN Mastecard $3,500
Established Contributor
Posts: 538
Registered: ‎03-23-2014
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - April 2014

[ Edited ]

sailor_mercury wrote:

azguy13 wrote:

sailor_mercury wrote:

Crisis wrote:

sailor_mercury wrote:

Tin is EARLY! Smiley Happy


Yes, and we were in the middle of other conversations!


LOL!!!!

 

Well let's start this one off on a GOOD note Smiley Happy 

 

 

 

 

 

(even if he deserves a flip-flop upside the head Smiley Wink  )


You said flip flop... isnt too hard to guess what are of the country you live in, lol. (most of us know)

 

If cold would have said that then it would be a boot upside the head


Well I was thinking of the Japanese wooden kind but left it open to interpretation. 


Think I'd still take that over a boot.

 

But who throws a shoe?  Honestly!

Last HP: 4/10/15 | Latest Scores (4/10/15):
EQ FICO8 - 780 | TU FICO8 - 783 | EX FICO8 - 756
Amex BC | Amex HHonors | Amex HHonors Surpass | Barclay USAir | Chase Freedom | CSP | Citi DC | Citi Prestige | Discover IT | Best Buy MC | Wells Fargo Retail Card
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.