Reply
Moderator Emeritus
webhopper
Posts: 7,225
Registered: ‎09-16-2011
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - August 2012

Thanks guys!

Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!



Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Moderator Emeritus
tinuviel
Posts: 4,875
Registered: ‎11-02-2010
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - August 2012


webhopper wrote:
Well guys; app free since Monday. I locked my rate today. 3.75% and I have to bring about $1600 to close. The lender is giving me a good credit about 4500 credit towards closing. With this refi I cant increase the loan amount; so the credit is helping me get it done faster.

I'm happy!

 

Good for you! Congratulations!!!!! :smileyvery-happy:

 


Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Valued Contributor
tcbofade
Posts: 2,532
Registered: ‎09-26-2011
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - August 2012

DW has gotten her SECOND preapproval from Citi in less than a week.

 

...still gardening, still gardening...


Current Scores: EX 694 (FCR) TU08: 650 Wally. 12/10/14
Last app 05/29/2014.
Being held hostage in the garden until 06 January 2015!
Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Mega Contributor
LS2982
Posts: 15,436
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - August 2012


tcbofade wrote:

DW has gotten her SECOND preapproval from Citi in less than a week.

 

...still gardening, still gardening...


Stay Strong!!!!!! :smileyhappy:




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Super Contributor
marty56
Posts: 5,696
Registered: ‎10-06-2007
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - August 2012


tcbofade wrote:

DW has gotten her SECOND preapproval from Citi in less than a week.

 

...still gardening, still gardening...



That's what I call "peer" pressure or at least the forum friendly version of it.

 

Hang tough.

11/28/2014 FICO: EQ: 796 EX:788 TU:803
Moderator Emeritus
tinuviel
Posts: 4,875
Registered: ‎11-02-2010
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - August 2012


marty56 wrote:

tcbofade wrote:

DW has gotten her SECOND preapproval from Citi in less than a week.

 

...still gardening, still gardening...



That's what I call "peer" pressure or at least the forum friendly version of it.

 

Hang tough.


 

Indeed! You can do it!!!

 


Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Mega Contributor
LS2982
Posts: 15,436
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - August 2012

If i had a few INQ's from 8/4/11 on my EQ report, you think they would be gone today or should I wait until tommorow to pull a new FICO report??

 

I reaaaaallllllly want to pull one right now!!!! :smileyvery-happy:




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Community Leader
Valued Contributor
DaveSignal
Posts: 2,111
Registered: ‎07-29-2011
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - August 2012

[ Edited ]

LS2982 wrote:

If i had a few INQ's from 8/4/11 on my EQ report, you think they would be gone today or should I wait until tommorow to pull a new FICO report??

 

I reaaaaallllllly want to pull one right now!!!! :smileyvery-happy:


And that sounds like frivolous spending.  You aren't applying for credit anytime soon.  If you use SW, just wait for the update. 

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Mega Contributor
LS2982
Posts: 15,436
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - August 2012


DaveSignal wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

If i had a few INQ's from 8/4/11 on my EQ report, you think they would be gone today or should I wait until tommorow to pull a new FICO report??

 

I reaaaaallllllly want to pull one right now!!!! :smileyvery-happy:


And that sounds like frivolus spending.  You aren't applying for credit anytime soon.  If you use SW, just wait for the update.


But I don't wanna!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (throws mini tantrum) :smileyvery-happy:

 

Nah I wanna see if they take away that "seeking credit" ding from my negatives.

 




Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Valued Contributor
tcbofade
Posts: 2,532
Registered: ‎09-26-2011
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - August 2012

[ Edited ]

LS2982 wrote:

DaveSignal wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

If i had a few INQ's from 8/4/11 on my EQ report, you think they would be gone today or should I wait until tommorow to pull a new FICO report??

 

I reaaaaallllllly want to pull one right now!!!! :smileyvery-happy:


And that sounds like frivolus spending.  You aren't applying for credit anytime soon.  If you use SW, just wait for the update.


But I don't wanna!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (throws mini tantrum) :smileyvery-happy:

 

Nah I wanna see if they take away that "seeking credit" ding from my negatives.

 


So, you're seeking to see if they're seeing that you're seeking, right?  :smileywink:

 


Current Scores: EX 694 (FCR) TU08: 650 Wally. 12/10/14
Last app 05/29/2014.
Being held hostage in the garden until 06 January 2015!
Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}