Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - August 2013

tag
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - August 2013

@Irisa wrote:

Good morning GC members!    Hope everyone has a good day! It is payday for me so I am happy! Smiley Wink

Good Morning.........Smiley Happy

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2241 of 5,437
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@LS2982 wrote:
Checking in!

January is close!! 1 full year of gardening.....

#GardenStrong

#GardenStrong

Nice, Congrats....

January is looking better and better...

You and I are matching Smiley Very Happy  goood job!

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 2242 of 5,437
pennsylvanian
Established Member

Hello; It's now my turn to step in to the garden. In the past month I've opened the Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard, the PayPal Extras Mastercard, the BOA Travel Rewards card, the Chase Slate, and I'm waiting on Citi's approval for the Dividend Platinum (Had a tax lien of my father's on my EX report, had to have it removed and recon). I shall stay in the garden until...well, I'm not good at setting a date on it. If anyone has suggestions, let me know. 

Current Cards (Desperately need a photo signature but lack the skills to make one):
BankAmericard Privileges Cash Rewards (11.5k, 08/13), Chase Sapphire Preferred (5.5K, 1/3/14), Capital One VentureOne (3K, 1/2/14), Paypal Extras MC (2.5k, 08/13), Discover it (2k, 03/13), Walmart Discover (2k, 8/16/13), Huntington Voice (1.5K, 1/2/14), Citi Diamond Preferred (1.5k, 11/13), Chase Freedom (1.2K, 1/1/14), Capital One QuickSilver (1k, 9/12), Best Buy (.75K, 2/5/14), Amazon Store Card (.75K, 2/7/14), ToysRUs Private Label (0.6k, 2/14), Sams Club Private Label (0.7k, 4/14), JCPenney (0.6k, 3/14) , BarclayCard Rewards MC (.5k, 07/13), Target Red Card (0.5K, 1/28/14), Kohls Charge (0.3k, 12/13)
Message 2243 of 5,437
myjourney
Super Contributor

@pennsylvanian wrote:

Hello; It's now my turn to step in to the garden. In the past month I've opened the Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard, the PayPal Extras Mastercard, the BOA Travel Rewards card, the Chase Slate, and I'm waiting on Citi's approval for the Dividend Platinum (Had a tax lien of my father's on my EX report, had to have it removed and recon). I shall stay in the garden until...well, I'm not good at setting a date on it. If anyone has suggestions, let me know. 

Welcome to the garden

With all those new accounts I would stay at least 6 months in the garden.

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2244 of 5,437
jk26978
Regular Contributor

@pennsylvanian wrote:

Welcome and congrats on your cards

I have only been here less than a day and already feel at home

K

Starting Score: 650 Current Score: EQ:674 (SW Alert 12-28-15) - TU: 698 (5/27/13 SW)Chapter 7 filed 8/2009 - Discharged 12/2009 Goal Score: 750
Joined the garden again 12/5/13
In the garden again till at least 6/1/16

http:
Message 2245 of 5,437
TryN2Rebuild
Regular Contributor

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the Garden Club and am 7 yrs out of BK. I am rebuilt pretty well, but I apply for CCs and need to take a break at I think I have around 40 inquiries and am hoping to by a home in about a year. So I really need to stay in the garden. Any encouragement would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Message 2246 of 5,437
Irisa
Senior Contributor

@pennsylvanian wrote:

Congrats on the new cards and Welcome to the garden Smiley Happy

Message 2247 of 5,437
Irisa
Senior Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:
Checking in!

January is close!! 1 full year of gardening.....

#GardenStrong

Close? I plan to apply for CSP in January and it seems so far away Smiley Frustrated lol

You are doing great though, Keep up the good work!  #GardenStrong Smiley Wink

Message 2248 of 5,437
Irisa
Senior Contributor

@TryN2Rebuild wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the Garden Club and am 7 yrs out of BK. I am rebuilt pretty well, but I apply for CCs and need to take a break at I think I have around 40 inquiries and am hoping to by a home in about a year. So I really need to stay in the garden. Any encouragement would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi, welcome to the garden. You've come to the right place for encouragement, plus ERT keeps an eye on you at all times just incase you're ever tempted by apps Smiley LOL

Message 2249 of 5,437
jk26978
Regular Contributor

@TryN2Rebuild wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks

I am new as well, you are a few years ahead of me on the BK so I understand

From what I have read here, this is a great place to hang out

Starting Score: 650 Current Score: EQ:674 (SW Alert 12-28-15) - TU: 698 (5/27/13 SW)Chapter 7 filed 8/2009 - Discharged 12/2009 Goal Score: 750
Joined the garden again 12/5/13
In the garden again till at least 6/1/16

http:
Message 2250 of 5,437
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.