Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - August 2013

@myjourney wrote:

@creditnocash wrote:

@MsLadyRover wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@creditnocash wrote:

@Journey 

not a huge change. i apped for alot of stuff last year. 4inqs on tu and 5 on eq and ex all from the same day. (SO my reports will be free of inq's that are under a year.)

unfortunately ill have too wait until jan till some actually fall off

you know me, no apping till new years for that amex Smiley Wink 

garden strong!!!

Then save that money for the Amex prep when you get close to the end of the year ...That's my time table as well and that's also my plan

I also plan to apply for an AMEX in January. Can't wait!

start a whose waiting for amex in january thread Smiley Wink 

and great too be here tonight Smiley Tongue just water for me, i need too calm down with drinking. (my parents are starting too think im an alcholic lol) 

Can't have parents thinking that now and my app is at the end of the year but the card i'm after this time is Chase Ink got 2 Amex in June

Water for you

gracias journey

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 4151 of 5,437
audia4
Established Contributor

@Irisa wrote:

@audia4 wrote:

@Irisa wrote:

I had a pretty relaxing day aswell, except I've had a headache that won't let me enjoy it Smiley Sad   Strangely enough I've miss having homework this week, I don't know what do to with all this free time lol

I wish I could say that (homework). I have 13 chapters to read and only have about 1/2 of that done so far. Well I guess there's still tomorrow. I will crack down then since the mail don't run and there's no chance of pacing back and forth waiting for my new seeds to show up.

I will be in the same boat next week. School starts on monday and I'm taking 5 classes this semester.

I may be able to help you with your homework this weekend.. for the right price.   Smiley LOL  JK!

How much do you know about Nursing, because I could sure use the help! We may have a deal if you take Amex. I have points I need to rack up! Smiley LOL

TU: 819 EQ: 821 EX 811

**$7500****$30,000*****$13500****$42,200****$10,000***$10,700*****$6000****$11,000*****OPEN****OPEN******$27,000*****11,000

Message 4152 of 5,437
sweettea
Frequent Contributor

azguy - NFCU is the BEST! I wish I had known about them earlier on, but glad I have them now. I went for the Navchek because so many others said they have it for overall utilization, but rarely use it, if at all. I went for the max, not expecting to get it, but they gave it to me. It was just after getting the Flagship card too. Hopefully, it will look good and not scare other cards off next year when I app for them.

Past - CH7 BK Discharged 01/09 | Rebuild Started 05/12 Present - All IIBs GONE! Future - 2015 Mortgage
Message 4153 of 5,437
Irisa
Senior Contributor

Since everyone is planning to apply for Amex in January, I guess I will too Smiley Wink

Message 4154 of 5,437
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Irisa wrote:

Since everyone is planning to apply for Amex in January, I guess I will too Smiley Wink

You make it you Jan and you'll have earned a day pass ...

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4155 of 5,437
Irisa
Senior Contributor

@azguy13 wrote:
BAM!      THAT-JUST-HAPPENDED   I love Will Ferrell movies

Smiley LOL

yup, same here

Message 4156 of 5,437
sweettea
Frequent Contributor

I'll cheerlead for the Amex apps and wish you all good luck!

Past - CH7 BK Discharged 01/09 | Rebuild Started 05/12 Present - All IIBs GONE! Future - 2015 Mortgage
Message 4157 of 5,437
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@sweettea wrote:
azguy - NFCU is the BEST! I wish I had known about them earlier on, but glad I have them now. I went for the Navchek because so many others said they have it for overall utilization, but rarely use it, if at all. I went for the max, not expecting to get it, but they gave it to me. It was just after getting the Flagship card too. Hopefully, it will look good and not scare other cards off next year when I app for them.

As long as you do not app anytime soon, I would assume it would look great. Makes it look like lenders have a lot of faith in you so they should too Smiley Happy

Message 4158 of 5,437
Irisa
Senior Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@Irisa wrote:

Fair enough. I will mark my calendar for 1/1/14 Smiley Happy

Message 4159 of 5,437
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Irisa wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Irisa wrote:

Fair enough. I will mark my calendar for 1/1/14 Smiley Happy

Deal i'm set for 12/31/13 Lol

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4160 of 5,437
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.