Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - August 2013

tag
tornadoguy
Regular Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - August 2013

Everything decided to take a while to post so couldn't use my card yesterday - missed out on rewards for groceries Smiley Sad
When half of the charges pending posted this morning it took me to within $4 of the available credit limit thanks to a restaurant tip (though only about 30% of my usage was actually in my card balance with the posted charges). Now thats what I call taking it to the limit Smiley Very Happy . Paid down again so I can use the damn thing. Can't wait to have a half decent credit limit so I don't have to pay such close attention. If they call me up to ask me what the hell is going on I'll be pointing out to them that I am paying charges as fast as they can post em Smiley Wink.

@09Lexie
Wish someone would pay my bills - starting with that damn car insurance Smiley Mad

CK TU FAKO - 762, TU FICO - 781, EX Fako 734, EX FICO 764 - 3/29/2014
INQ: TU 4, EX 8, EQ 1 |
AMEX PRG (01/11), AMEX BCE (01/11): $2.5k, AMEX EDP (3/11): $6k Chase Freedom(07/13): $2k,
Barclay Arrival+ WMC (3/14): $6.3k, Barclays US Air MC (9/14): $2.5k, CSP (9/14): 12k
Message 4491 of 5,437
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 4492 of 5,437
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 4493 of 5,437
dodgeball
Established Contributor

I was busy getting everything in order for my retirement

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 4494 of 5,437
audia4
Established Contributor

Speaking of car insurance (tornado)...

Why doesn't this forum have something about it? Don't the insurance companies pull your credit for the best possible quote as well? Or am I missing the category it's in? I was going to ask a question about that and couldn't find out "where" to post.

TU: 819 EQ: 821 EX 811

**$7500****$30,000*****$13500****$42,200****$10,000***$10,700*****$6000****$11,000*****OPEN****OPEN******$27,000*****11,000

Message 4495 of 5,437
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Irisa wrote:

Good morning garden. Checking in, full day today: Work, school and hunting down that last textbook. Hope everyone has a good one Smiley Happy

Happy Monday

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4496 of 5,437
tornadoguy
Regular Contributor

@audia4 wrote:

Speaking of car insurance (tornado)...

Why doesn't this forum have something about it? Don't the insurance companies pull your credit for the best possible quote as well? Or am I missing the category it's in? I was going to ask a question about that and couldn't find out "where" to post.

I heard that too, but haven't really seen any proof of it. I did find out that getting married and having higher degrees are a way to decrease your car insurance last week though.

CK TU FAKO - 762, TU FICO - 781, EX Fako 734, EX FICO 764 - 3/29/2014
INQ: TU 4, EX 8, EQ 1 |
AMEX PRG (01/11), AMEX BCE (01/11): $2.5k, AMEX EDP (3/11): $6k Chase Freedom(07/13): $2k,
Barclay Arrival+ WMC (3/14): $6.3k, Barclays US Air MC (9/14): $2.5k, CSP (9/14): 12k
Message 4497 of 5,437
myjourney
Super Contributor

@MsLadyRover wrote:

Happy Monday Gardeners!

And a Happy Monday to you as well

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 4498 of 5,437
myjourney
Super Contributor

@FocusedAndDetermined wrote:

Hello All,

One of those rare days when I can sign-on during the day.  Hope everyone has a great, app free Monday.

Hello there focus i'm certainly garden strong Wooo Hooo

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 4499 of 5,437
myjourney
Super Contributor

@audia4 wrote:

My mailwoman just ran...no seedlings came today. Smiley Sad  She actually put my mail in the mailbox and then stopped directly in front of the house and proceeded to turn the truck off and walk up to the door....could this be??? Is she sharing in my enjoyment of knowing the accomplishment that I have obtained over the last week? Could she be hand delivering my seedlings so that she can see the expression on my face when I reach my hand out to accept it? How did she know? Darn, she's carrying a huge box addressed to the hubby. She wasn't hand delivering my seedlings. Sigh. There's always tomorrow I guess.

LOL

Tomorrow

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 4500 of 5,437
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.