Reply
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney
Posts: 26,602
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - August 2013


joshuapd1987 wrote:

myjourney wrote:

My August gardening should see scores stop declining, level off and start to gain traction in September:smileywink:


Get it, MJ! :smileyhappy:


On my way back:smileywink:Yay

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13


Frequent Contributor
joshuapd1987
Posts: 299
Registered: ‎08-08-2011
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - August 2013

[ Edited ]

myjourney wrote:

joshuapd1987 wrote:

myjourney wrote:

My August gardening should see scores stop declining, level off and start to gain traction in September:smileywink:


Get it, MJ! :smileyhappy:


On my way back:smileywink:Yay


Woohoo!! Congratulations!!

MyFICO Scores: 720 (EX 10/05) | 718 (EQ 10/05) | 703 (TU 10/05)| | Amex Plat NPSL | Amex PRG NPSL | Amex Business Gold NPSL | Chase Sapphire Preferred 22,000 | Chase Freedom 20,000 | Walmart 15,000 | Amex Delta Reserve 12,900 | Chase Ritz 10,000 | Diner's Club Elite 10,000 | NASA Platinum Rewards 8,800 | Capital One Quicksilver 2,500
Frequent Contributor
LearningMoreAboutCredit
Posts: 472
Registered: ‎11-08-2007
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - August 2013


trying_to_B_good wrote:

:smileyvery-happy:I have a lot of gardening to do this month......someone fire up the grill!

 

AUBURN


WDE!!!



Any advice given is always YMMV...

Current FICOs: 730+ across the board | Goal: >760 FICO (1 down, 2 to go) | Total CLs: $59.8k/$60k Goal | Utilization: 14% | Last App: 05/01/2014 | INQ: EX: 10, EQ: 14, TU: 8, All Expire 06/2016; No Collections/Charge Offs/BK's | AAoA: 6yrs.
| All Reports Frozen!!! | No Apps til 12/2015 | Homeowner since: 06/28/13 | White Whales: CSP, Discover IT, Sallie Mae WMC
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney
Posts: 26,602
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - August 2013


joshuapd1987 wrote:

myjourney wrote:

joshuapd1987 wrote:

myjourney wrote:

My August gardening should see scores stop declining, level off and start to gain traction in September:smileywink:


Get it, MJ! :smileyhappy:


On my way back:smileywink:Yay


Woohoo!! Congratulations!!


Congarts to you as well staying strong after last apps I see....Bravo

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13


Contributor
trying_to_B_good
Posts: 202
Registered: ‎06-30-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - August 2013


LearningMoreAboutCredit wrote:

trying_to_B_good wrote:

:smileyvery-happy:I have a lot of gardening to do this month......someone fire up the grill!

 

AUBURN


WDE!!!


WAR EAGLE!!!


IN THE GARDEN TILL 7/1/14!!!
Frequent Contributor
joshuapd1987
Posts: 299
Registered: ‎08-08-2011
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - August 2013


myjourney wrote:

joshuapd1987 wrote:

myjourney wrote:

joshuapd1987 wrote:

myjourney wrote:

My August gardening should see scores stop declining, level off and start to gain traction in September:smileywink:


Get it, MJ! :smileyhappy:


On my way back:smileywink:Yay


Woohoo!! Congratulations!!


Congarts to you as well staying strong after last apps I see....Bravo


Thanks, pal! I want that CSP so bad I can taste it.

 

Don't. Want. To. Wait.

MyFICO Scores: 720 (EX 10/05) | 718 (EQ 10/05) | 703 (TU 10/05)| | Amex Plat NPSL | Amex PRG NPSL | Amex Business Gold NPSL | Chase Sapphire Preferred 22,000 | Chase Freedom 20,000 | Walmart 15,000 | Amex Delta Reserve 12,900 | Chase Ritz 10,000 | Diner's Club Elite 10,000 | NASA Platinum Rewards 8,800 | Capital One Quicksilver 2,500
Moderator
09Lexie
Posts: 25,875
Registered: ‎09-13-2012
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - August 2013

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney
Posts: 26,602
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - August 2013


joshuapd1987 wrote:

myjourney wrote:

joshuapd1987 wrote:

myjourney wrote:

joshuapd1987 wrote:

myjourney wrote:

My August gardening should see scores stop declining, level off and start to gain traction in September:smileywink:


Get it, MJ! :smileyhappy:


On my way back:smileywink:Yay


Woohoo!! Congratulations!!


Congarts to you as well staying strong after last apps I see....Bravo


Thanks, pal! I want that CSP so bad I can taste it.

 

Don't. Want. To. Wait.


Be strong you have done it before ...one more time to CSP success

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13


New Contributor
annebythesea
Posts: 96
Registered: ‎04-01-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - August 2013

[ Edited ]

Checking in. Getting silver this month. Whoot Whoot!



Starting Score: MyFico EQ 694 (3/2013)
Current Score: MyFico EQ 707 (4/1/2013), EX 734 (4/12/2013 - AMEX pull)
Goal Score: 740+, gardening since: 5/17/13



Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney
Posts: 26,602
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: Garden Club Meeting - August 2013


annebythesea wrote:

Checking in. Get silver this month. Whoot Whoot!


Hello 

Marked as in attendance and garden strong

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13



myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}