@BluePoodle wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

OH MY GOSH!!!!! MY BIGGEST VICTORY EVER!!!!!  Smiley Very Happy

The State of Mi has responded to my second request and is WITHDRAWING my tax lien. It is paid but would have remained on my report until 2020.  I have a certified letter for the withdrawal!  I need to check the County Register of deeds to see when it will officially removed and then I can start with the three CRA's to submit my letter!!!!

I am so amazed and surprised!  This is the best news ever I have had as a Gardener!!!!

Once completely removed I will only have a 90 day late on my report.

Thank you to everyone here for the encouragement and info. I could never have done this without this communities knowledge and support.

That is a a HUGE accomplishment!  Congrats!

Thank you! I am still in shock!  I keep thinking maybe it is a dream. LOL

I just got my letters out to all of the three CRA's.  I'll tackle the secondary agencies when I get back to KY and make sure they remove it as well. 

I wonder how long it will take???  Can't wait for my scorewatch reports now!

Did you pinch or slap yourself to make sure its not a dream lolSmiley LOL

Right now I just keep re-reading the letter to make sure I didn't misunderstand it.  I think I'll pinch, slap or just celebrate when it gets removed from all 3 CRA's. It's one of those silent parties where no one cares but you...but you are SO happy. 

Did you tell the daughter about your new news thats somebody that can share in your success. Maybe you can throw in an jab and say my fico will now be higher than yours :-)

She just called and I just told her.  I told her that I am probably gonna bet her scores now! LOL  

Did she congratulate you on your accomplishment :-)

She is happy for me. 

So now I am so anxious to learn what my Scores will be.....ugh, I have to wait to find out! 

CapOne $7500 | Discover $8500 | Amex ED $25K | Barclay SM $5700 | Chase Disney $500 | Chase Slate $5K | Target $3K | Hilton Amex $2K
Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Message 2041 of 2,931
BluePoodle
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - August 2014

@mongstradamus wrote:

I don't know if i would call this credit news, i logge on to my chase account looks like my chase freedom is getting replaced from mc to visa.I got an new account number and everything , guess i should check my credit reports to make sure its not an new TL

I wouldn't be happy if it gets report as a new TL. 

CapOne $7500 | Discover $8500 | Amex ED $25K | Barclay SM $5700 | Chase Disney $500 | Chase Slate $5K | Target $3K | Hilton Amex $2K
Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Message 2042 of 2,931
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@BluePoodle wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

I don't know if i would call this credit news, i logge on to my chase account looks like my chase freedom is getting replaced from mc to visa.I got an new account number and everything , guess i should check my credit reports to make sure its not an new TL

I wouldn't be happy if it gets report as a new TL. 

So far nothing has changed with card.

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 2043 of 2,931
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@BluePoodle wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

The State of Mi has responded to my second request and is WITHDRAWING my tax lien. It is paid but would have remained on my report until 2020.  I have a certified letter for the withdrawal!  I need to check the County Register of deeds to see when it will officially removed and then I can start with the three CRA's to submit my letter!!!!

I am so amazed and surprised!  This is the best news ever I have had as a Gardener!!!!

Thank you to everyone here for the encouragement and info. I could never have done this without this communities knowledge and support.

I just got my letters out to all of the three CRA's.  I'll tackle the secondary agencies when I get back to KY and make sure they remove it as well. 

Right now I just keep re-reading the letter to make sure I didn't misunderstand it.  I think I'll pinch, slap or just celebrate when it gets removed from all 3 CRA's. It's one of those silent parties where no one cares but you...but you are SO happy. 

Did you tell the daughter about your new news thats somebody that can share in your success. Maybe you can throw in an jab and say my fico will now be higher than yours :-)

She just called and I just told her.  I told her that I am probably gonna bet her scores now! LOL  

She is happy for me. 

So now I am so anxious to learn what my Scores will be.....ugh, I have to wait to find out! 

Awesome when are you supposed to get new tu score

Message 2044 of 2,931
BluePoodle
Valued Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

She is happy for me. 

Last day of the month with Discover, but it doesn't show up until some time around the 6th of the month with my statement. I still have my free TU report from my Chase denial for my CLI denial. I have 60 days to put in the request but I will wait for that.  I can keep checking EX and wait for my SW update. Maybe next week one of them will at least update. <fingers crossed>

Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Message 2045 of 2,931
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@BluePoodle wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

She is happy for me. 

Last day of the month with Discover, but it doesn't show up until some time around the 6th of the month with my statement. I still have my free TU report from my Chase denial for my CLI denial. I have 60 days to put in the request but I will wait for that.  I can keep checking EX and wait for my SW update. Maybe next week one of them will at least update. <fingers crossed>

Well good luck to you,hopefully you will get some big boosts. I will have to live vicariously through other people since nothing new is happening on credit front.

So I have decided instead of buying a new TV or computer I am going to put that money into some investments. I am thinking of adding some money into my target retirement fund or buy a few shares of apple stock. Any thoughts ?

Message 2046 of 2,931
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@mongstradamus wrote:

Chase seems to be largely moving away from MC to VISA.   I don't think it'll show up as a new TL (I think only GE does crazy things like that).  

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 2047 of 2,931
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

Chase seems to be largely moving away from MC to VISA.   I don't think it'll show up as a new TL (I think only GE does crazy things like that).  

I hope so I originally PC my freedom visa to freedom MasterCard because I don't have many MasterCard's only have cap one qs as my sole MasterCard. Looks like maybe need to apply for a Barclay's card since they seem to be only issuer of MasterCard's 

Message 2048 of 2,931
RushXTC
Established Contributor

Woot... Auto CLI is always nice!!!

Message 2049 of 2,931
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@RushXTC wrote:

Woot... Auto CLI is always nice!!!

Smiley Happy Congrats!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2050 of 2,931
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.