Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - August 2014

tag
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - August 2014

@-NewGuy- wrote:

Just got this from someone I helped out with a baddie on their credit on this site. Things like this make me feel good in hoping that I can contribute even a fraction of how much everyone has helped me Smiley Happy

"Today I sent my third batch of emails, I just received a phone call from a man from WAM and they have agreed to delete the tradeline completely out of goodwill. You my friend are an angel. Thank you so much. "

That's always a great feeling!

Message 2171 of 2,931
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@heyarrnold wrote:

@-NewGuy- wrote:

Just got this from someone I helped out with a baddie on their credit on this site. Things like this make me feel good in hoping that I can contribute even a fraction of how much everyone has helped me Smiley Happy

"Today I sent my third batch of emails, I just received a phone call from a man from WAM and they have agreed to delete the tradeline completely out of goodwill. You my friend are an angel. Thank you so much. "

Indeed it is. I think I had 10-11 when I started here.

Message 2172 of 2,931
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

@-NewGuy- wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@-NewGuy- wrote:

Indeed it is. I think I had 10-11 when I started here.

Wow, congrats on all of your successes! Smiley Happy Well earned. 

Message 2173 of 2,931
chalupaman
Super Contributor

@-NewGuy- wrote:

Wow that's great! Glad to hear that.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 2174 of 2,931
Irisa
Senior Contributor

@-NewGuy- wrote:

That's very nice! Good job paying it forward, NewGuy. Keep up the good work! Smiley Happy 

Message 2175 of 2,931
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@Irisa wrote:

@-NewGuy- wrote:

That's very nice! Good job paying it forward, NewGuy. Keep up the good work! Smiley Happy 

Everyone sure has been helpful to me too!

Sooo... waddya gonna do about SM? I know you'll make the best decision for you.

Message 2176 of 2,931
Irisa
Senior Contributor

@-NewGuy- wrote:

@Irisa wrote:

@-NewGuy- wrote:

@Irisa wrote:

@-NewGuy- wrote:

@Irisa wrote:

Stopping by to check in and say hello. I hope all is well in the garden. Smiley Happy 

Hey Irisa! How are you?

Hi NewGuy!  I'm doing well. A little under the weather, but still trying to enjoy the last few days of summer break; Fall semester starts on Monday Smiley Indifferent.

How are you?  

I am good, and trying to enjoy the same. Kids all start school soon, and summer seems to have just zipped by, not sure what happened... LOL.

I know exactly what you mean! 

I'm also thinking about escaping the garden for a Sallie Mae, though it may not be a smart move right now considering I have BCP for groceries and Freedom for 5% CB on gas.  Decisions, decisions. lol 

Sallie Mae is indeed a great card, but I know what you mean. So many decisions, and none of them easy it feels like. Do you buy on Amazon a lot?

I think I spend enough on Amazon to benefit from the 5% cashback without hitting the $750 cap each month.  I don't have any specific garden goals right now, but I'm  not sure I want any more cards either... Hmm, I think I'll stay in the garden a little longer. I should be getting my gold spade in exactly 1 month. 

Message 2177 of 2,931
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

Discover Statement Came Out today. 

689 FICO. 

do you guys prefer to have all same day bills due or spread out? 

thinking about changing half my bills to the 15th the rest the 1st? 

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 2178 of 2,931
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@Irisa wrote:

@-NewGuy- wrote:

@Irisa wrote:

@-NewGuy- wrote:

@Irisa wrote:

@-NewGuy- wrote:

@Irisa wrote:

Stopping by to check in and say hello. I hope all is well in the garden. Smiley Happy 

Hey Irisa! How are you?

Hi NewGuy!  I'm doing well. A little under the weather, but still trying to enjoy the last few days of summer break; Fall semester starts on Monday Smiley Indifferent.

How are you?  

I am good, and trying to enjoy the same. Kids all start school soon, and summer seems to have just zipped by, not sure what happened... LOL.

I know exactly what you mean! 

I'm also thinking about escaping the garden for a Sallie Mae, though it may not be a smart move right now considering I have BCP for groceries and Freedom for 5% CB on gas.  Decisions, decisions. lol 

Sallie Mae is indeed a great card, but I know what you mean. So many decisions, and none of them easy it feels like. Do you buy on Amazon a lot?

I think I spend enough on Amazon to benefit from the 5% cashback without hitting the $750 cap each month.  I don't have any specific garden goals right now, but I'm  not sure I want any more cards either... Hmm, I think I'll stay in the garden a little longer. I should be getting my gold spade in exactly 1 month. 

Sounds like a good plan. The card isn't going anywhere, and a Gold Spade is also pretty awesome.

Message 2179 of 2,931
Kostya1992
Established Contributor

Officially gardening for a month! Only 11 more to go! Its so easy for me because I already have the cards I really wanted Smiley Happy

TU08 FICO850
EX08 FICO850
EQ08 FICO850

Message 2180 of 2,931
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.