Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club Meeting - December 2012

tag
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

Re: Garden Club Meeting - December 2012

ive been okay. 

i took the pre approval for greater gains since i knew once best buy reported my holiday shopping i wouldnt have gotten it, 

no new inquries but once the new account hits my aaoa will take a smaller hit. 

ill be pulling my reports in jan after i put in apps for costco amex that i will likely get denied for. (due to low aaoa)

now just to ask chase to match that limit and make my freedom a visa sig! from a 500 to 5000 yeah right in about 5 months. 

5k card with no inquiry is ok with me. 

back to the garden it is. 

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 71 of 297
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

btw also tempted to app for amex but afraid of getting approved and not getting the year backdate... hmmm

most likely will see denied due to zync. 

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 72 of 297
LesWH
Established Contributor

6 more days and I will have been in the garden for 1 month!!!  WHOO HOO!!!!

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 73 of 297
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

Still in the garden...have not app'd since February Smiley Surprised Still can't believe it's coming up on a year since I last applied for something --that's unheard of for me lol. 

Right now I'm waiting to start my career...just graduated a couple months ago. Once I get my career going I'm going to app for that elusive AMEX BCE and hopefully get a nice fat CL to go along with it. Other than that I'm probably just going to request some CLI's on some of my lower cards. I'm pretty content with the cards I have; all I want is that BCE. Might also try for a Green if it's only one pull, not sure yet. 

Hopefully in the next couple of months I can exit the garden...maybe at the 1 year mark! 

Photobucket
Message 74 of 297
Unique620
Frequent Contributor

Congrats to you floridastate12 on graduating and starting your career!

I will be starting Graduate school in January. Very excited Smiley Happy

Mcu_platinum_cardDiscoverQuicksilverAmazonFreedomSapphirePenFed_Credit_Union_Power_Cash_CardAMEX_BCPDeltaHhiltonAmex_platinumAppleNavy PlatinumCash rewardsNavy Platinum

Message 75 of 297
Involus
Regular Contributor

Haha I joined the garden like 2 days ago and already have to start over decided to app for Amex BCE and was approved days after activating my Amex Green Charge and they used the same HP from the Green for the BCE approval - 2 cards 1 hp Smiley Happy

Message 76 of 297
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

@Unique620 wrote:
Congrats to you floridastate12 on graduating and starting your career!

I will be starting Graduate school in January. Very excited Smiley Happy

Thanks! I'm excited...been having a little trouble finding a job I want. I think I'm being a little too picky. Smiley Tongue But I have one in the works right now, so hopefully in the next couple weeks I'll know something. 

Congrats on grad school! I'll probably go back at some point and get my MBA, but for now I just had to take a break from school for a while. Good luck! 

Photobucket
Message 77 of 297
Fenerbahce
Valued Member

Going in the garden myself...at least until the end of June 2013...that's when most of my inquiries will have fallen off. Realistically, I don't need any further credit for a long while, perhaps I should wait 2 years and not have any inquiries, that would be an excellent accomplishment for me Smiley Happy

Photobucket
Message 78 of 297
EandK23
Regular Contributor

I'm still in the garden too. No apps until mid2013 for a home. 

Message 79 of 297
snowkitty
Established Contributor

Yesterday was one month in the garden for me! I feel satisfied since I obtained the Chase Freedom evern though it has a low cl. I have had a few rough times this month because I got a preapproval in the mail and one online. I sweated those out and did not cave into wanting instant gratification! *lol*

TU Fico 714 | Sesame 742 | Credit Karma 762 | Wal-Mart FICO 734 | EX FICO 695 (1/28/13) | EQ 740 (3-21-13)

Amex Blue Sky 7.2k | Amex BCE 13.1k | Citi Diamond Preferred 10.2k | CSP 5k | Bofa Cash 9k | Boa Travel 10k | Discover More 3k | Chase SW 5k | Wal-Mart 3.3k | Amazon 5k | Old Navy Visa 5k | Shell 1200 | BP 400 | VS 1500 | Sam's Discover 8.5k | FNBO Amex 16k | Chase Freedom 1.3k | Home Depot 5k | Brylane Homes 1600 | BML 2820

App free since 12/11/13*
Message 80 of 297
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.